Page 8771 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 777182718671872187618769877087718772877387818821887192719771 ... LastLast
Results 87,701 to 87,710 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Undoubtably fantasising over me in this PVC skirt. I want you down you your knees at pussy height. Im going to make you really enjoy me in this skirt today. Worshipping me with your strokes. Adoring every inch of me. Dribbling from your mouth and dick, totally weak for me, at my disposal. I know exactly what your hoping for today loser, will you get the outcome you want? Only one way to find out....
    Use mark up WEAKAF @ checkout to please me.
    Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 9 min 5 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 357 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Giantess/humiliation video, with you playing the role of a dominating Step-Mother, who humiliates and Squeezes her speck sized son. You come home, fresh from working out for most of the day, and you sit down, take your shoes and socks off, and rest your feet on table, unaware that your son has shrunken on the table, and is now cowering in the shadow of your feet. Eventually you hear a noise down by your feet, and when you investigate, you lose it laughing at your pathetic speck sized son. You taunt and humiliate him for a bit, rubbing how much more powerful and superior you are to him, telling him he's not even a person anymore, let alone a man. All he is is a tiny bug, one that should be Squeezed. You think for moment about how to get rid of him, before you great a great idea. You stand up, and tell him not to go anywhere (Not like he could escape anyway). Laughing, you return wearing a huge strap-on, banging it on the table next to him. You taunt and humiliate him, enjoying how pathetic he is, a mere speck before your powerful cock. Finally, after some more teasing, you say goodbye as you Cru.sh him under the strap-on, relishing the moment. I'd like you to focus as much as possible on humiliating and making fun of the son, really making him feel as small as he is. For the son, if you can actually use something to represent a speck. Wear whatever you'd like to wear.
    **This clip is personalized**
    Models: Miss Untamed

Duration: 15 min 54 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 505 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It's come to my attention that you just aren't as motivated to lose weight like you said. You signed up with me as a client to work you out and to get you into shape, but I just don't see the drive in you. What I do see however, is you checking me out in every workout session. And I kind of like it. You still have another 3 prepaid sessions with me. So let's try something else, something I think you might enjoy more than pumping that iron or doing cardio....
    Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 7 min 32 s
    Resolution: 360 x 640
    Size: 68.1 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Have you ever fallen in love with a body covered in shiny latex? You're going to today. I am going to teach you a valuable lesson. Certain outfits can make you fall into addiction even deeper than you ever imagined. Shiny compliments my body In ways you just have to see to believe. I'll instruct your stroke while showing off this latex body suit. I know you will have a very hard time holding back your cum. I love showing you how a simple outfit can make you fall deeper than you ever knew was possible.
    Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 10 min 37 s
    Size: 525 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You've always wanted a woman with big boobs . You love the idea of motor-boating and titty-fucking . unfortunately, you've been saddled with a floppy, saggy tit wife. Its almost cruel how I tease you with what you'll never have . You find yourself sneaking off to see me . The type of woman that actually turns you on .
    Models: SageAmbrose

Duration: 8 min 9 s
    Size: 597 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

There is no such thing as freedom for losers. You are not a free man, you are an owned slave. You have zero control over your life, you are DEPENDENT on Me. You're My slave, and My wish is your command. There is no reason to celebrate the traditional way; My wish for you today is celebrate the right way. Stroke your pathetic loser dick and pay for Me to play outside today. Losers stay indoors, while Queen celebrates. Losers don't have time to celebrate; they have a job to complete for Queen's pleasure.
    Models: Queen Jennifer Marie

Duration: 10 min 18 s
    Size: 904 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 9 min 22 s
    Size: 277 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I've done it again. Once I start I just can't stop...sucking your cock or doing naughty things outside? Both of course. Back in my three seasons room I am showing off for you in my flirty skirt, tight low cut top, push up bra, and small white thong. I beg and plead to suck your dick because it has been all I can think about. I really need it. So I do as you say! Taking off my top, standing on the footstool so that anyone can see me, and counting down at the end for your cum. Won't you let me take it in my little mouth? I've opened wide for you...go ahead and tug on my pigtails and pull me down onto your lap.
    Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 11 min 4 s
    Resolution: 480 x 864
    Size: 359 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Today while you were out working I found some things of yours that I am not at all pleased with... Can you guess what it was?.... Yes all this pink bondage gear, You actually thought that I would let you use this stuff on me seriously? Being your equal was bad enough. It's time for me to tie you up and show you who wears the pants in this relationship. This ball gag would look perfect in that mouth get undressed get on your knees and crawl to me the fun has just begun.
    Models: Goddess Kalina

Duration: 8 min 9 s
    Size: 1.82 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Imagine a beautiful Goddess wearing a skin tight, curve hugging, shiny metallic blue dress, encouraging you to jerk off. Now buy this clip and make it real.
    Models: AmaliaMoney

Duration: 9 min 9 s
    Size: 522 MiB
    Download From AnzFile