Page 8769 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 776982698669871987598767876887698770877187798819886992699769 ... LastLast
Results 87,681 to 87,690 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You've been dying to serve me. Lurking, edging, obsessing to me hoping to find a way to get me to notice you... the only way I'd pay attention to a loser like you is if you're opening up your wallet. It's time to put your money to good use and hand it over to your superior- say bye bye to this weeks lunch money! Edging and pressing the "tribute" button is your new sex life!
    Good boys use code goodboy1
    Models: goddessfiona1

Duration: 7 min 39 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 253 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I have some tasks in mind for you today. No, I'm not going to be nice. Yes, you will get to cum. You're going to lay on your back with a pillow under you ass, your cock pointed at your face with a glass over the tip of your cock. This glass with collect all your precum during these tasks. After each task, you drink from the glass, but don't swallow. Keep your spunk in your mouth the whole time like a good boy. Todays goal is to complete ten tasks. Here are the tasks: 1- Jerk off 2- Ball caressing 3- Cock slapping 4- Not touch 5- Ball slap 6- Touch yourself while you gargle precum 7- Finger your ass 8- Ball slapping while you repeat the insult given 9- Edge and beg to swallow the precum 10- Cum countdown Use code "YESCARLIE" to prove you're a good boy to me Use code "ALLFORCARLIE" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% Use code "EVERYTHINGFORCARLIE" to give me more because I deserve it
    Models: Carlie

Duration: 13 min 47 s
    Size: 520 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My Biceps make you want to cum on the spot. As soon as I flex, you will come crawling on hands and knees to see them. You don't know what turns you on most about them, when they look soft and feminine, or when they are flexed and rock hard. You just can't believe a girl as hot as me would have such strong biceps. Your dick can't even get as hard as my biceps. No wonder you worship them. I can make you cum just by flexing!
    Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 8 min 38 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 386 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Dee arrives this week in a powerful and playful new session. It seems that you've been dating her Step-Sister Debbie, and she has other ideas. Evidently Dee's decided you deserve an

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

James is a naughty little cum eater. How do I know? Well I am his boss and I found some fun videos on his work computer. I call James in to my office to have a talk about these cum eating videos. Look at that, video after video of you eating your own cum. It sure would be a shame if these videos were sent out in my next email to the entire company. You wouldn't want you co-workers knowing you love to swallow your own cum, would you, James? I have a deal for you, if you jerk off and swallow your cum in my office right now, I will keep these videos to myself. Your job depends on it. I lead you though a JOI, teasing you with my perfect body. You better not spill one drop, or these videos are on the next memo.
    Custom Clip for James, uses the name James through out.
    Models: MissNicci

Duration: 13 min 46 s
    Size: 921 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

If you don't lick me to orgasm you will not be taking another breath of air, so hurry up and start licking my cunt. This is the only way I am going to train you to serve me orally. I will sit on you face full weigh so your tongue can be deep inside me. I want you to choke on my pussy juices flooding your mouth as I orgasm.
    Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 9 min 27 s
    Size: 527 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

ClaraKitty strips down to nothing and starts off slow by fucking her pussy with a glass dildo.. Then she decides to step it up and use one of her big realistic dildos in her pussy... Watch her orgasm while it fills her up.. (FULLY NUDE) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *
    Models: clarakitty

Duration: 16 min 26 s
    Size: 1.87 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

While Step-Daddys away at work, I stay home and fuck myself like the good little slut i am. Watch me gag, spit, drool & twerk for daddy's pleasure.
    Models: MadelynMonroe

Duration: 5 min 25 s
    Size: 476 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I am fed up with you and want to ruin you. You are going to give me all your private informations. You bank account numbers, credit cards numbers. I am going to run your life. Everything will be at the tip of my fingers and with one single e-mail I could mess up your life for good! And I will do it with great pleasure if you don't satisfy me. You life will crumble before your eyes. You better make me happy and satisfy all my demands. It's turning you on to be own by me. Look how excited you are.
    Models: JennaSativa

Duration: 7 min 24 s
    Size: 546 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

As the title says, you'll see my boobs bouncing as hard it can be
    Models: HugeBoobsErin

Duration: 15 min 24 s