Page 8750 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 775082508650870087408748874987508751875287608800885092509750 ... LastLast
Results 87,491 to 87,500 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Mistress Jojo loves keeping male bitches in chastity, teasing them with her sexy body while denying them release. Jojo makes her slave confess how much he wants to fuck her, how much he would love for her to put his cock in her mouth - just to laugh at how pathetic he is. Jojo tells her bitch in no uncertain terms that he is nothing but a pet for her amusement and he will never be good enough to fuck her pussy. She enjoys arousing her pet with her teasing and denial, reminding him that she is his keyholder and could release him at anytime - but that is only to make him suffer his chastity even more.
    Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 10 min 36 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 672 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I am your s*ster and have heard that you have been spending a lot of money at the local strip club. I come over to tell you that you shouldn't be wasting your money there and should just give it to me. I begin to strip for you, Br0ther and you are soon powerless to resist me. I laugh at you as I strip down to my bra, panties and stockings and heels and dance for you, taking your money. You beg me to take off my bra, but I tell you that I need more ca$h to let you see my tits. I notice your girlfriend's purse lying on the sofa next to you and I tell you to look in there and see if she has any ca$h. You find some and give it to me. Then, I remove my bra and you blow your load all over yourself. As I'm leaving I tell you that I will want much more ca$h next time, so you will either have to get another job, steal more from your girlfriend or sell to pay for your new habit. Your s*ster stripper!!
    Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 2 min 26 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 54.1 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

PrincessCin - iwantclips

Models: PrincessCin

Duration: 5 min 54 s
    Resolution: 360 x 640
    Size: 71.3 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You are so WEAK for hot YOUNG brats like me. I am so much younger than you, yet I have so much control over you. I love knowing that no matter how old my slaves are, I can wrap them around my pretty little finger. You do as I say, because you're addicted to hot young brats. Jerk for my hot young body as I humiliate you.

Please your Princess and use a markup code to pay more!
    10% MARKUP - GOODBOY10
    25% MARKUP - PAYINGMOREISHOT
    50% MARKUP - CANDYLOVESCASH
    100% MARKUP - FAVORITEBOY
    500% MARKUP - PAYCANDYMORE
    Models: Candy Glitter

Duration: 9 min 56 s
    Size: 313 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

your trying to enter My army but first I need to evaluate your manhood. I'll determine if you are man enough to be in My army. Pull down your pants so that I can begin the examination. I cup your balls and handle your penis. It doesn't seem very impressive to Me. Let's get you erect. Maybe you're a grower. Once erect I use a tape to measure you. 5 and 1/2 inches. Average. That's just sad. I'll give you one last test to see if you can make the cut. All you have to do is last for 2 minutes without cumming. I begin to stroke your very average penis. This brings My ample MILF cleavage squarely into view and you cum almost immediately. you have failed. I suggest you go home and practice lasting longer and perhaps then you can reapply.
    Models: Erotic Nikki

Duration: 9 min 39 s
    Size: 577 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You look a little nervous

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Breathe play, is something I enjoy thoroughly; especially with bound up, helpless women. This one in particular happens to be a good friend of mine Sasha Fox, it's a shame she wasn't aware what I've always had in mind for her. It wasn't hard, slipping something into her drink that would leave her as easy prey to me. When she awakens, it's from one of my hands wrapped around her mouth, the other pinching her nose as she struggles in her ties. Though it's useless. I've got her exactly where I want her. Wide eyed, and moaning in fright I tape Sasha's mouth shut before lacing my fingers tighter around her mouth, even using one of arms to bring her into a choke hold. Her muffled cries through her taped mouth, eyes looking as though they're going to pop out of her skull, I test and challenge her lungs into seeing how long she can go without a breath. I have no plans of setting her free, and even have a bit of a "clamping" surprise for her when I'm through with my game.
    Models: Raquel Roper

Duration: 12 min 18 s
    Size: 455 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I walk in to see you humping a pillow.
    I decide to help you out by grabbing my strap on and making you suck it before I fuck your asshole with it.
    Models: DestinationKat

Duration: 10 min 31 s
    Size: 1.12 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

All smiles in my leather boots and catsuit, I straddle and ride to sexy music. You don't have to be nude to feel good on top of a man.
    Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 3 min 15 s
    Size: 103 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Whos ready for a Yummy cum filled protein diet! Listen & Obey, You know you crave that cum. Now be a good Slut and Assume the position, Dick in Hand & Lets get started. Pay close attention & Follow my Every Direction. Im wearing a Hot see thru LATEX bikini & im going to make this sooooo easy for you to follow. I do the thinking & you do the (Cum) eating for both of us. Got it, can you say Yummy!
    Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 8 min 48 s
    Size: 494 MiB
    Download From AnzFile