Page 8739 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 773982398639868987298737873887398740874187498789883992399739 ... LastLast
Results 87,381 to 87,390 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My good Cum slut cant resist... but well any of u cant weak puppets cant resist Me... My big tits makes u feeling so weak and so Crazy , u easy losing your Mind and start being Ready for anything.....Stroke harder.... Fallow My orders!
    Models: QueenRegina

Duration: 9 min 36 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 832 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

(NOT A RIPOFF). Only the real daddies will be able to see the NUDE ass winking inside this clip and my pussy hole . I bet your dick is already rising while you're reading this huh? Anyway, we already know you've been feening to see me ass wink just for you. Nothing is going to make your dick throb harder then seeing me face down, ass up while I close and open my asshole, pulling my panties to the side Exposing-Fantasy my asshole, begging for you to anally fuck me. Can you handle the slow and agonizing cum countdown within this clip? Find out by buying this Bootyful clip .**Mark Up Codes: 50%-Bootyful 100%-DatBootyTho 500%-Iwannamarrythatbooty**
    Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 14 min 10 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 2.01 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The wife of the boss, who is actually a giantess, is holding a tiny person in her fingers. Turns out that the tiny person is her husband's secretary and she has shrunken her down in order to show her who is in control. She knows this little bitch is a homewrecker and is trying to move in on her marriage, but she is not going to let that happen.
    She tells the secretary that she intends on eating her whole. She will simply swallow her down and rid the world of her. Her husband has no idea what is happening. He thinks his secretary took the day off and when she is gone, the wife giantess says she will simply tell her husband that his secretary quit.
    She knows the secretary is younger and hotter, but she is a giantess, and she is smarter. She gets more and more sexually excited as the secretary begs and pleads for her life. She then starts to tell the secretary she will fuck herself as the secretary is in her belly, still alive. Over and over again she will cum.
    She then teases the secretary by licking her and even putting her into her mouth. Finally, she drops her onto her tongue and in a close up view sticks her tongue out with the secretary clinging on for all she is worth. But, it is no use and the giantess swallows hard having the secretary go down into her belly.
    The wife is very turned on now. She has ridded herself of that pesky homewrecker and can now be assured that her husband, and all his money, belong only to her. She might not be as young as that secretary, but she is the last person anyone should mess with.
    Included in this clip: Giantess, Homewrecker, Eating, Swallowing, Tongue Fetish, Mouth Fetish, Shrunken Fetish, Wife Shrinks Secretary, Taunting, Licking, Glasses, Eyeglasses, Blonde Giantess, Blondes
    Models: Brittanys Sexy Fantasies

Duration: 5 min 14 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 133 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Another clip where I mindfuck you into worshipping and adoring my natural tits. Let my voice, eyes, and tits make you painfully hard. After this, you'll feel the need of spending hard.
    MARKUP CODES FOR GOOD BOYS:
    CobraFrenzy ($100 Markup)
    AllForCobra ($50 Markup)
    Models: GoddessCobra

Duration: 9 min 58 s
    Size: 722 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I've just arrived home from the gym. Sweaty, pumped and ready to go! Nothing turns me on more than a nice long, hard gym session. But just before I pounce on you I want to show off my progress. You are going to sit there stroking slowly as I sensually strip, pose and tell you EXACTLY what I'm going to do to YOU, as well as what you are going to do to ME!
    Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 11 min 38 s
    Resolution: 360 x 640
    Size: 64.9 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Black and white are the main colors here, besides my perfect pink rosebud. I use 4 toys to open my perfect little butthole open for you so that you can see inside. I push out and prolapse many times, as well as touch and play with my rosebud
    Models: MissEllie

Duration: 17 min 9 s
    Size: 752 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You're going to do something for my today. I want your weakness overtaking you. Don't deny your urges to slurp your cum. Accept the fact your desires and my words will make you do something naughty. You're weak for an orgasm. You will soon find your legs over your head. I don't want you chickening out. You will hear me start my countdown and you know you will unload your cum in your mouth.
    Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 6 min 52 s
    Size: 218 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Lips of a goddess; and no, not the ones on my perfect face

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

What you think I'm going to have hot sex with my fit, hung Alpha Stud Jaxton for only 7 minutes? Hahaha. No. That was just Part 1. Remember the condom was so doused in my own cum it was sticking inside me. We pick up where we left off- Jaxton bangs me hard- and I Yelp my head off. it feels so good, but kind off deep and rough.The room's too hot- you worthless short dick cuckold losers are lucky- it's only for this do I decide to disrobe and let you see me completely nude. I lay on my back and Jack works his superior cock into me hard and fast. I know you like seeing his strong muscular body flex. You coud just lick his six pack right. Of course you would you cuck. Watch him fuck me til we both climax. I can't help but to Yelp how much better of a lay he is than my loser husband.
    Models: Amara Noir

Duration: 8 min 49 s
    Size: 629 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I get hundreds of potential submissives who desire to serve me, though Stealing my interest isn't a simple task. One must display manners, intelligence; strive to stand out amongst the rest. This lucky bitch in particular worked weeks, months for this moment; the moment where he would earn the privilege of not only being in my presence but taking my cock. A little virgin, never having taken a girthy long dildo in that tight ass; only ever playing with small toys. I demand his cock be locked away behind bars as I encase him in a sensory deprivation hood to send him in a trance. I want to turn him into a mindless cock whore from the inside out. I enjoy squeezing and pulling at his full balls, slapping my big dick against his barred inferior one. I sink my cock into him and cries fill the air, which only progress and I work my hips deeper into him. I grab at the sensory deprivation hood, pulling at the strings which tighten the hood around his head restricting him more and coercing my cock balls deep into this gimp; popping his cherry. His anal virginity is mine for the taking.
    Models: Raquel Roper

Duration: 9 min 48 s
    Size: 1.39 GiB
    Download From AnzFile