Page 8707 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 770782078607865786978705870687078708870987178757880792079707 ... LastLast
Results 87,061 to 87,070 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

From the moment you first set your eyes on my tits you were instantly hooked. They took over your mind and you had to have more. You can't think straight when I tease you with my assets, all you want to do is drool and stare at my perfect cleavage. Round, juicy and completely overpowering you know just how dangerous this can be but all you want to do is cum.
    Your obsession with my tits has starting to dominate your life. You spend evening after evening with your pants round your ankles, furiously stroking to my cleavage. You cannot stop yourself and you don't want this addiction to stop either. Stare at them, fall deep into my big round tits, don't take your eyes away for one second. Just watch as I tease you with them, slowly rubbing hands over my curvaceous chest, jiggly and bouncing them around. This is heaven for you, isn't it.
    Admit to yourself that these breasts own you and you will serve me for the rest of your life.
    Models: Goddess Jasmine

Duration: 8 min 19 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 481 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

coercing you to be bad... suggesting you be mindless and to be an obedient idiot for my bouncy big boobs... I bounce them in your face and brag about how I never have to work or do anything boring because I have horny men groveling at my feet ready to pay for me and do everything for me...
    see... look what happens too your pathetic cock when I shake my tits in your face - ahhh its so esay to get you hard and when you get hard, you start spending! Good boy... just watch and fall victim to my irritable cleavage
    Im soooo spoiled and sooo evil too. I make you men my victims haha I sink my claws in and slowly draw them down your wallet until theres nothing left. You wont even care what happens because you'll be too busy jacking to my pretty face. bitchy attitude and my big boobs
    Models: PrincessMindy

Duration: 5 min 58 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 217 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

$4.99 / 5 Minute Video
    Worship my bouncy round tits, as I juggle and shake them in your face! Loser, I flip you off and you just keep staring.
    Models: GoddessDestiny

Duration: 5 min 9 s
    Size: 449 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

(NOT A RIPOFF) *DISCLAIMER: WILL CAUSE MASSIVE FLUID LOSS** *Custom Clip- Only the real daddies who buy this clip will be able to see my asshole and pussy tease inside this clip. Naturally I am a big tease but today I want to satisfy you, and I know you've wanted to see a closer tease of my asshole and pussy. Just imagine while I'm working out and twerking in front of you I open my ass wishing that you were inside me. Can you handle my juicy ass, as I give an oral cum countdown all while opening and closing my booty and pussy? Find out by buying this bootyful clip .**Mark Up Codes: 50%-Bootyful 100%-DaBootyTho 500%-Iwannamarrythatbooty**
    Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 6 min 49 s
    Size: 988 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Lets play a game.. We both know your just a loser, you always have been. Your used to gorgeous women turning you down. Why would any worth while woman be interested in you? You're a worthless beta who is barely worthy of looking at these perfect breasts. I'll even prove it to you. These are the rules.. Ill show you my breasts but don't you dare stroke your cock.. Im sure that these luscious tits can you cum without you even touching yourself. Thats how much power I have over you. I own your cock. So go ahead and bask in the presence of a goddess. Get ready to be driven wild by just looking at my soft breasts. Before you know it you'll see that your addicted..It will be completely impossible to fight off the urge to explode for these huge tits.
    Models: Goddess Jamie Valentine

Duration: 11 min 26 s
    Size: 1 002 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

For beginners and the well trained cum guzzlers. Your not so secret desire to drink your own spunk has finally reached its peak and you are CRAVING a nice, hot load of cum in your wide open mouth. You're going to jerk and edge and work up a huge load for me today. This isn't just you eating your cum, it's you eating your cum for ME, and that's what makes it feel soooo good. As you stroke and build it up, the excitement grows and the resistance leaves until you get to the point where you so desperately want that full load in your mouth, swallowing every last drop. It tastes so good, it feels so good. This is how you cum now, into your mouth like the little cum guzzler that you truly are.
    Models: PrincessCamryn

Duration: 12 min 25 s
    Size: 918 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Day 6 of Twelve Days of Christina. You've reached the halfway mark. 5 days is not enough. You need MORE! It's been an adventure but Goddess is still not through with you. You've had good days and bad - both pain and pleasure. You love seeing your Goddess so cheerful and happy this holiday as she plays and humiliates you like the toy you are. Goddess will have mercy on you once again and allow you release - though only her way. You're cock and balls need a break after yesterday's punishment. That's just what they'll get. Lucky lucky slave you are! Obedience is always a must. You want to be my Good Boy. You'll spill today for your one true Goddess. Then you'll happily FROST Yourself!
    Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 11 min 7 s
    Size: 275 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Custom: Slave is a desperate Cuck, I know it would do anything for me & my boytoy hahaha. Hes such a whimpy little bitch, I cant help but humiliate him & watch him beg for more. Lately this bitch has been begging to move in & serve us. So im teaching him basic slave training. Like learning to SUCK my heels clean like a fat DICK. Slave is Whipping-Fantasy, Slapped, Spit on & verbally humiliated while sucking heels clean for my amusement.
    Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 11 min 1 s
    Size: 635 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

(NOT A RIPOFF) *DISCLAIMER: WILL CAUSE MASSIVE FLUID LOSS** *Custom Clip- Only the real daddies who buy this clip will be able to see my asshole and pussy tease inside this clip. Naturally I am a big tease but today I want to satisfy you, and I know you've wanted to see a closer tease of my asshole and pussy. Just imagine while I'm working out and twerking in front of you I open my ass wishing that you were inside me. Can you handle my juicy ass, as I give an oral cum countdown all while opening and closing my booty and pussy? Find out by buying this bootyful clip .**Mark Up Codes: 50%-Bootyful 100%-DaBootyTho 500%-Iwannamarrythatbooty**
    Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 6 min 49 s
    Size: 988 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Step-Daddy.. Princess knows you want to cum... I'll help you Step-Daddy... You know I'm going to tease the cum out of you though Step-Daddy... Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! livingforprincess clarasgoodboy ClarasWallet TributingPrincess PrincessesLoser ClarasLoser
    Models: clarakitty

Duration: 3 min 51 s
    Size: 448 MiB
    Download From AnzFile