Page 8706 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 770682068606865686968704870587068707870887168756880692069706 ... LastLast
Results 87,051 to 87,060 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Kendra Kennedy - iwantclips

Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 16 min 9 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 485 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Oh dear. You make bad decisions don't you? The first one was clicking in to My clip store. The second was seeing the preview for this. The 3rd? Buying the clip. You can't resist My perfect, big, round, natural tits. But you know they're going to be responsible for your downfall. Your decent into financial slavery, ruin maybe? You know where this leads. You tell yourself it's just one clip and a quick wank, but we both know that's not going to happen. You're powerless to resist the gravitational pull of My tits. Your dick is already hard and we both know you're all mine now.
    Models: Vindictive Vixxen Humiliates You

Duration: 5 min 39 s
    Size: 215 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It doesn't matter if Goddess is feeling bratty and bitchy you'd rather pay to see me smile than not have me in your life. It's the first of the month and it's time for you to get that money in my account. Immediately. Don't keeping me waiting sub paying every month when you get paid is one of your finsub duties. Don't f*** it up.
    Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com
    Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 5 min 40 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Size: 420 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

#2 BEST SELLER! I get it, you get it, we ALL get it.. you're a fucking loser! A loser that's obsessed with lace none-the-less. I have the body that you couldn't even believe is real. I'm like a walking fantasy. My DD's are a knockout & My fat, plump, round ass puts you in a trance in seconds. My tits & ass (that you'll never get to see naked) bouncing in purple lace is such a turn on for you. You'll never get to see Me nude, purple lace is the closest you're ever gonna get!
    Models: Khaleesi Athena

Duration: 8 min 52 s
    Size: 776 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This is a casual video...join me for coffee while I remind you about the status of your existence in my world. Worship my strong thick toned legs in white knee high socks, as I cross and uncross them while I get my point across.
    Models: PrincessAshley

Duration: 5 min 23 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 396 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Mistress Tiffany has her pleasure slave wrapped tight in restrictive bondage and ready for her use. She does not want to hear him, look at him or feel any touch from him except his hard cock inside her pussy. With a ball gag stuffed tightly into his mouth Mistress Tiffany rides her bound sex toy to orgasm, rubbing her clit as she thrusts his cock deep inside. As a reward for keeping still and hard while she pleasured herself, Tiffany rewards her fuck pet with a handjob. She milks all the built up cum from his cock, making him spray a huge load high into the air.
    Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 12 min 11 s
    Size: 406 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

After Step-Mommy Sydney birthed you, you grew up to be such a handsome shrunken man! Step-Mommy knows that you'll be the perfect pussy slave, so she teaches you exactly how she wants her giantess pussy worshipped. I command you to worship my pussy and bring me pleasure whenever I desire it. Using your hands, you'll play with her clit, making Step-Mommy Sydney moan. Step-Mommy Sydney even sits on top of you, so she can ride your itty bitty body as she orgasms all over you. Get used to pleasing your Step-Mommy, because from now on you're going to be my personal pussy slave!!!
    Models: SydneyScreams4u

Duration: 7 min 49 s
    Size: 829 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Mia shows Cali how her cow will be teased to increase productivity. Mia sits on the cow's face. Cali knows that facesitting is one of her former sugar daddy's fetishes. It will help him produce valuable pre cum now that he is her cow. Cali wants to be assured that all the money earned by her cow will be direct deposited into her bank account, minus the teaser's forty percent cut of course. Mia assures Cali that it will. Cow's earnings are always direct deposited to their Princess' accounts. Cali wants to encourage her cow to be a top earner. She warms its balls with her breath while Mia smothers him in her ass. The cow moans. "His moaning is the sound of you making money!" Mia remarks to Cali. The cow asks how much longer it will have to stay in the machine today. Cali reminds the cow that it will have to get used to long edging shifts. Being a cow is for the rest of his life! The new cow begs to cum. Mia reminds the cow that it will never cum. Just because its shift is done for the day doesn't mean it gets to cum. At the end of the shift the cow will have to go into its spiked chastity and rest. Cali and Mia put their feet up and relax. They use the cow to worship their feet. They remind the cow that all the Teasers are super-hot. This should really be a dream come true for him. "I have to cum. I have to cum. Please. Please!" The cow begs. Cali stifles her cow's cries by putting her foot in its mouth. "Pleases don't buy clothes. Pleases don't put Cali through college." Mia reminds the selfish cow. Cali leaves to see her boyfriend. She doesn't like to keep him waiting. Cali's cow is left alone with Mia. (9:30 long)
    Models: Brat Princess2

Duration: 9 min 39 s
    Size: 472 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My first footjob, many angles and cum in my fourth hole and on my soles.
    Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 9 min 1 s
    Size: 666 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Nina & Molly lotion each other!
    Models: AriaNina

Duration: 5 min 27 s