Page 8699 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 769981998599864986898697869886998700870187098749879991999699 ... LastLast
Results 86,981 to 86,990 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You will never compare, but you can still please me... as my Cuck

Good Boys will add my Mark up Codes :
    JasmineJunkie 50%
    PaytoCum 100%
    LoserDickTax $50
    SitOnMe 75%
    Cuck4Life 50%
    Loser4Life 100%
    Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 5 min 49 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 421 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Having a FinDomme roommate has been interesting to say the least. You started growing curious having such a strong powerful rich woman in the house, who walks around in whatever she pleases, including sexy lingerie. She comes home with wads of cash. Being that you aren't a hot woman you are broke but you have a date tonight so you decide to ask your roommate to borrow some money. She has so much she won't even miss it. Turns out she has different plans for you! She knew it was a matter of time until you grew curious about submitting to a woman. "Every man is capable of being molded into my toy", she told you. 'I'll give you a loan but you will have to pay it back. with interest and one other thing.. you need to wear a chastity device!" Unfortunately the thought of her owning your dick and having to pay her back made you a bit hard. She continues to lay out how your date will go, explaining that if the girl decides to come home you won't even be able to hook up because your roommate has the key and she own's your dick until you pay back your loan. The situation has escalated quickly but deep down you knew that you didn't even need to ask for money, you just wanted to see what she would say and hoped she would make you her bitch. Be careful what you wish for. (;
    Use "100FORMISSH" to cover the site's cut and give me 100%

100% LosersPayMore
    200% MissHsWallet
    1000% MORE
    Models: Miss Hanna

Duration: 6 min 22 s
    Size: 281 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I don't blame you for wanting to see my big tits in a shiny metallic pink bikini, getting lost in them, wanting to worship. It's quite easy to stare isn't it? Now what are you going to do when all that bl00.d rushing to the tip of your dick. Try to resist buying another shiny bikini clip from your favorite Goddess! Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com
    Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 13 min 57 s
    Size: 945 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Last night, you hit on a woman at a bar you somehow ended up in her bed the next morning. She's sitting on top of you and you think that maybe you got lucky, but she has something else in store. She tells you that she thinks you're a disgusting pig for saying the things you said to her and now she's going to make you pay. She holds you down and breathes her rancid morning breath on you. You struggle and your eyes water, but you cant escape. She makes you breathe in her burps too and there's nothing you can do. The girl then tells you that she noticed you looking at her ass all night and now she's going to give you a better view it. She turns around in her yoga pants and farts right in your face, making you breathe all of it. She makes you breathe her breath, burps and farts over and over again. When she thinks you've had enough, she leaves you tied up in her room with her stink. You don't know when/if she'll come back.
    Models: RubyRapture

Duration: 11 min 10 s
    Size: 649 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You are here because you are interested in financial domination. What is it? How can you be a finsub? What is a findomme? What does it entail? I will explain all of my expectations and show you the ropes of findom. Sacrifice is central, sacrificing power and money to worship me and expecting nothing in return. Every bit of your life will become about serving me. You need to learn quickly that I don't need your or your money, your money is a bonus in my life. You sacrifice to give me more than I need because that is what I deserve. I'll guide you through a small tribute to initiate our relationship, and to give you a taste of what giving to me feels like. The process of pulling out your credit card and loading the tribute page. It isn't just the clicking of submit, it is the process and interaction that will keep you coming back, keeping you sending more.
    Don't forget to use this mark up codes during checkout:
    15% CumTax4MissH
    25% YesGoddessH
    50% PigsPayMore
    100% LosersPayMore
    200% MissHsWallet
    1000% MORE

@misshlovescash on Twitter
    Models: Miss Hanna

Duration: 7 min 58 s
    Size: 238 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My man and I have decided to swap partners with you and your girlfriend. They have gone into another room and from the sound of it, he's pounding your gf HARD. I start to tease you with my perfect ass then sit down with my legs crossed, moving my leg up and down as I brag about how big and great my man is in bed. Since I get his big, thick cock all the time, I've never really needed another man's cock - he's just THAT damn good. I also know you have an average cock at the most and cum way too fast to handle a Woman like me. I deserve so much more than you. I let you know that we ARE swapping partners but my boyfriend gets to fuck your girlfriend... while I fuck your wallet. I laugh that my mans cock is SO good and your gf is only getting a small taste of what I get DAILY and she's going to be in heaven. But I just want your money that you would be spending on her. After all, she won't notice with my mans cock inside of her now. I let you know that my man and I have had this great agreement all along, he fucks the chick while I fuck the dudes wallet - every one is satisfied. I tell you to jerk your cock off to my legs and size 6.5 feet while you seal your fate to be owned by me and to pay up. I laugh as you struggle not to cum and after giving you a 10 second cum countdown, I let you know that I own your cock as your busting that pathetic load. Before telling you to go watch an alpha fuck your gf, I demand you replace my shoes you made a mess on and pay your loser, beta cum tax. Open this link in another browser, you'll have a mess to replace www.IndirasDesires.com ** WEAR HEADPHONES ** Be A Good Boy For Me By Adding A Sexy Mark Up Code To Your Order 50% - Goodboy4Indira 100% - 5+ 1000% - Bankrupt4Indira
    Models: GoddessIndira

Duration: 9 min 9 s
    Size: 448 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Arinna knows how to end her work week. She gets 3 men over and they all fuck her hard, anal too. She gets a lot of cum, what she does with it will surprise you
    Models: Arinna Cum

Duration: 39 min 20 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Size: 358 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This sports bra is so tight and my tits are basically falling out of them. What a perfect tease for you. These new hot pink yoga pants are my new favorites and they will become yours very soon too. You'll be begging by the end of it to cum to these amazing tits and ass, but.. I decide if you cum or not. It's all up to Me and IF I let you cum I decide what you're going to do with it.
    Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 15 min 18 s
    Size: 355 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Prom is over and my sweet little boyfriend thinks he's going to get lucky. How cute! I try not to laugh in his face as I tell him I've been fucking literally everyone BUT him.... try. I smile as I watch his heart break and cheerfully order him to bring my to my fuck **** house. He helplessly agrees. What a pussy.
    Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 10 min 29 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 223 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I'm going to use you like my toy and ride you up and down. Squatting on you. Then I'm going to bring you on top of me for my pleasure as well. Now since you've done so well with me using you as my toy, you can have me any way you please to make you cum.
    Includes: Virtual Sex, Riding, Missionary, Doggy Style, Dirty Talk, Tease and Denial, Cum for me
    Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 10 min 41 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 938 MiB
    Download From AnzFile