Page 8698 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 769881988598864886888696869786988699870087088748879891989698 ... LastLast
Results 86,971 to 86,980 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I ask for a lipstick cuckolding fetish clip (again! :-). With some strapon domination too. First three minutes just of face up close wearing thick lipstick , more the better. Just the face right up close and full lip shots filling the screen adding more lipstick, lots of lip licking and pouting and gentle talk about giving your new stud a BJ in front of me whilst I cry. Then 3rd minute the mood switches as you stand to reveal your strapon, thigh boots etc. and you tell me you are going to fuck me over the couch in front of him too, laughing and smirking inbetween 4th and 5th minute lean back down face to the screen and tell me what you will do to me nastier the better. Hope this is possible. If you can say Chris great, if not cool. Thanks very much!
    Models: Goddess Jasmine

Duration: 5 min 33 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 135 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Harry and Sally are enjoying a walk when suddenly both are misteriously shrunken to bug size. Lexi unaware Squeeze poor Sally but she will do her best to compensate Harry.
    Lexi Blue as you have never seen her before!!!
    Models: scottwill

Duration: 12 min 22 s
    Resolution: 576 x 720
    Size: 78.1 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Look at what your money has bought me bitch. Sexy, skimpy, teasy...you wish you had a wife like me. (hint...you don't.) LOL. I think it's funny you go to work everyday and slave away...all to come home and dump it straight into my bank account. You LIVE and WORK to spoil me. I have more cute clothes to buy, loser. Pay up!!
    Impress me even more:
    10% Mark Up for Pathetics: LuvLux
    50% Markup for Desperates: LuvLuxSOmuch
    100% Mark Up For REAL LOSERS: LuvLuxMOST
    Models: LuxyReid

Duration: 7 min 0 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 512 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Yes, I am so dirty slut. I was writing with one guy from Tinder. He was on vacation in Berlin. So, we decided to met in hotel. I like men with beard. He look so brave. I was very submissive slut. I sucked his cock, I allowed him to fuck my pussy and ass. I also was riding his dick like a cow girl. I really enjoyed his cock. He cummed in my mouth.
    Models: egedn777

Duration: 5 min 55 s
    Size: 221 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I was a very bad girl! I shrunk all my coworkers and stuck them in my sheer pantyhose in order to Mermerize them and teach them a lesson. I will slap them and sit on them untill they will agree to do my work and give me part of their paycheck as well
    Models: Exquisite Goddess

Duration: 11 min 21 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 189 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This video is to be viewed after enroling in my School For Slaves and reaching lesson 4 of level 4. This video lesson recaps what has been learned throughout the four lessons of Level 4 - Obedience Also contains an unlock key to activate your lessons in Level 5.
    Models: Goddess Saffron

Duration: 6 min 46 s
    Size: 296 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I know how obsessed you are with me. but I also know there's one thing about me that REALLY makes you weak. That one thing. is my ass. And this clip in particular is FULL of it. Me squeezing it, slapping it, shaking it while I demand you to send to me at the snap of a finger is SUPER hot. Follow me around on your hands and knees while you drool over my undeniable oil covered ass, bitch boy.
    This one is for you ass addict. Also includes a slow motion shot of me shaking my ass just to fuck you up a little extra. My ass in this clip will haunt you for all of eternity.
    Models: Brat Princess Natalya

Duration: 9 min 55 s
    Size: 1.41 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This Mistress is taking total control of this man. She is manipulating his cock AND his wallet. But I don't know who's enjoying it more? As She spends, so does he, and She Yelps with with joy as his finances and orgasm are both ruined! To add to his humiliation, more shopping will be done as She sits on his face and continues to spend. With his balls and wallet empty, and Her ass on his face, it's hard to tell who's happier.
    Models: ObeyMelanie

Duration: 9 min 32 s
    Size: 756 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It's Valentine's Day and wow do I have the perfect night planned for us! I'm not going to fuck just one guy tonight, not two guys, but THREE guys. That's right

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You're going to do something for my today. I want your weakness overtaking you. Don't deny your urges to slurp your cum. Accept the fact your desires and my words will make you do something naughty. You're weak for an orgasm. You will soon find your legs over your head. I don't want you chickening out. You will hear me start my countdown and you know you will unload your cum in your mouth.
    Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 6 min 52 s
    Size: 218 MiB
    Download From AnzFile