Page 8697 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 769781978597864786878695869686978698869987078747879791979697 ... LastLast
Results 86,961 to 86,970 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Always looking down at my tits. You don't even try to hide your desperation and obsession anymore. It's going to be even harder for you to resist them in this tiny bra. Your eyes glues to the screen, hoping for me to slip up. Your cock throbs the more you stare - such an addict LOL Good boys add a code to their order: $10 markup: Kez10 | 15% markup: KezBetaTax | Cum Tax: KezJizzTax 50% markup: KezJunkie | 100% markup: WeakForKez | 300% markup: KezIsGod
    Models: Keziah

Duration: 7 min 37 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 447 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Princess Miki - iwantclips

Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 10 min 53 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 242 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Princess Miki - iwantclips

Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 13 min 27 s
    Resolution: 718 x 1 280
    Size: 175 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It's every boob guy's fantasy. A gorgeous sales woman with a beautiful rack comes by to discuss a product purchase, and you're distracted by her tits. This time, though, I'm in the mood to get home, so I figure it'll just be much nicer for all involved if I whip my tits out, tease you to completion, and then we get back to work. {This is a custom I've decided to share. No names used.} Tags: Tit Worship, Tit Tease, Big Tits, Huge Tits, Natural Tits, Big Areolas, Roleplay, Office Fantasy, Office Tease, Sensual, Strip Tease, Seduction, Seductress.Think you're a sub? Prove it:
    || 25% Markup: Vixen25 || 50% Markup: Vixen50 || 100% Markup: Vixen100 ||
    || 200% Markup: DoubleVixen || 500% Markup: VixenClub500 ||1000% Markup: Vixen4Life ||
    Models: MsVixen

Duration: 8 min 10 s
    Size: 124 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Kendra Kennedy - iwantclips

Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 26 min 55 s
    Size: 2.31 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It's My Birthday, and for my present I expect you to pay your cum tax while jerking your cock to my perfectly round ass and soft, luscious tits. This video is HOT, and is filled with tons of my ass in sexy yoga pants as well as my boobs overflowing from my bra... I tease you while you jerk and beg to CUM & PAY! Want to get my attention? Use my markup codes to pay even more than you have to, like a good pet... 20% more use code ilikejade 50% more use code ilovejade 100% more use Jadeownsme 500% more use jadesun and for my favorite 1000% more use jadestoy
    Models: DominantJadeSun

Duration: 9 min 0 s
    Size: 660 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

hey, just stare into my big eyes, okay? that's all you have to do.. sit back, empty your thoughts and put your focus on me. Yup, just like that. I'm really all that matters -- the perfect little goddess to take over EVERYTHING. uh huh.. my little body. my soft mesmerizing voice. my large dough-eyes that melt your heart and turn your cock so hard.
    Models: Princess Violette

Duration: 14 min 0 s
    Size: 656 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

you know how you worked really really hard your whole life and made a bunch of money, save it and invested it? you were really smart with it? Well I'm here to let you know that I actually own all of that. Everything you worked so hard for is Mine. you thought that you were going to be able to retire and live comfortably someday? Nope all that hard work goes straight to Me. It will keep going to Me until you have nothing left. Are you falling for Me? Do you want to show Me just how much you want to prove yourself? Use these codes to tell Me when you make your purchase. Are you new and wanting more of me? Use code "longing" for 25% markup. Are you feeling weakened by my power? Use code "weakened" for 50% markup. Are you becoming obedient, just how I want you? Use code "obedient" for 100% markup. Are you completely consumed by everything about Me? Use code "consumed" for 500% markup. Do I own you completely? Perfect. Use code "onlyyours" for 1000% markup.
    Models: GoddessAbbey

Duration: 7 min 13 s
    Size: 242 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I know you love my hot ass but that's not all you like is it slut? No. What you really love is BIG GAY COCK! Custom Request. No name used. Request: You inform me that you have the perfect way to get a certain small group of losers to associate pure pleasure with sucking big dicks. Tell me that to be a part of this group you need 2 things, a big dick and a very flexible body. Then say "and since you're the first loser I've come across with both, I've decided to turn you into a total faggot for big dick!" Tell me from now on that the only way my big gay dick is allowed to cum is on my face right after I pull it out of my faggot mouth... Tell me it's not going to be completely gay because you're there with your perfect body teasing the fuck out me.. Then say " but you're completely fucking GAY,, So start sucking your big gay dick right fucking now faggot!" Proceed to humiliate the fuck out of me while you make me suck my own dick. Tell me about all of the big dicks I'm going to suck for you and how I'm going to be so conditioned to cum with a big dick in my mouth that my dick will probably auto-nut as soon as some big-dicked stud nuts in my mouth after he's face-fucked me. Call me TONS of names FAGGOT,FAG,HOMO etc Randomly tell me I'm fucking gay several times in the clip.. Finish with CEI.
    Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 12 min 29 s
    Size: 282 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Step-Mommy has given you the opportunity to go shopping with her at the mall but just as expected you've misbehaved. This was your last chance to prove to Step-Mommy that you can be a good boy but instead you have Yellow Juiced Step-Mommy off for the last time. She decides to shrink you right there in the mall bathroom. The scene opens up with Step-Mommy dropping you, who is now a tiny speck smaller than dirt into her fish taco. Step-Mommy taunts and Torments you by eating all of her other food first and making you watch so you know exactly what's going to be happening to you. Step-Mommy says she Saves The Best For Last and finally on her last Taste eats you right along with the last Taste of her taco. She Chomps and swallows and can actually feel you on the way down. Now you will never be able to disappoint Step-Mommy again.
    Models: Goddess Vicky Vixxx

Duration: 10 min 58 s
    Size: 784 MiB
    Download From AnzFile