Page 8688 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 768881888588863886788686868786888689869086988738878891889688 ... LastLast
Results 86,871 to 86,880 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Is that supposed to be a penis? Do you honestly call that a dick? It's seriously tiny! I've seen vagina's with clitoris larger than your minuscule maggot! You must be so ashamed of that. It must of been so hard showering with the other boys in the changing rooms with that pathetic little worm! You've got zero chance of pleasuring me or any other woman with that tiny little maggot. You deserve to be bullied! I bet you cry yourself to bed every night. You've got a lonely life ahead of you maggot man. Even if you do manage to find a woman, she aint gonna stay true to you! She'll be fucking around behind your back on a daily basis. You're destined for a life of being shatt on! Go on then tiny boy. Show me how you jerk off. I wanna see you wank your tiny little willy for me! Pathetic, worthless grain of rice!
    Keywords for this clip include:
    Sadistic Lucy, Lucy Kemp Playboy, British Femdom, British Female Domination, British Mistress, English Mistress, English Femdom, English Female Domination. English Dominatrix, British Dominatrix, English Humiliatrix, British Humiliatrix, masturbation instruction, humiliation, tiny dick, small penis humiliation, SPI, small penis jerk off instruction, mangina, Femdom POV
    Models: Sadistic Lucy

Duration: 6 min 27 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 210 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You know how you've been paying $200/hour for My personal trainer? Well.. I have to let you in on a little secret. He's not JUST My personal trainer, lol, I'm also fucking him. That big black former athlete

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Worship my perky tits and big ass while you stroke with an amazing view and cum countdown ending.
    Models: AislingByrne

Duration: 5 min 0 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 188 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Look, it's the little beta slave bitch. Have you done your chores for the day? Good. my boyfriend is coming over later and I don't want him seeing a dirty house. I know how jealous you are of him. My boyfriend gets to come over and touch my body in any way that pleases me. Including spanking! You could never touch me in any way that wasn't in subservient reverence. You see, my boyfriend is an alpha male. He challenges me on a physical and intellectual level. And you're just a wimpy little beta bitch. You'll never be man enough to deserve me.
    Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 20 min 55 s
    Size: 1.34 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

What would you give to see my big, perfect, natural tits? Is there anything you wouldn't do, little submissive? But, what makes you think you deserve to see them? You don't, and I won't show them to you. You can almost see them -- they're so big and soft, they're practically falling out of my hands. You're begging to see them, but you know you're not allowed.Is this tease making your cock ache? Get used to it. You wouldn't be able to handle seeing my tits, my little submissive.
    Models: JessicaStarling

Duration: 15 min 7 s
    Size: 796 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You continue to fall for my tit clips no matter how hard I humiliate or reject you.

Tit subs cannot get enough of my beautifully perfect breasts.

Listen as you stare. I want my message to sink in that you are nothing more than a cash cow for my blessed breasts.

NEVER FORGET MARK UP CODE "Tits"
    Models: Pay To Obey Meggerz

Duration: 6 min 20 s
    Size: 466 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Ivory wakes to find her Step-Brother at her feet. She quickly realizes that her Step-Brother is horny for her soles and thinks to use it to her advantage. She will give her naughty Step-Brother a footjob if he does her chores. He agrees and she begins rubbing her soles all over his cock. She strokes him until he cums all over her soles.
    Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 9 min 12 s
    Size: 539 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Princess Larkin - iwantclips

Models: Princess Larkin

Duration: 10 min 43 s
    Resolution: 576 x 720
    Size: 153 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Custom: So Ive naturally started seeing your boss and turned you into our cuckold. You come home from work late into the night and find both me and your boss fucking hard in the living room. We turn giggle and then begin to bash you for being so pathetic, and asking if you finished all the work you were given including the chores I listed I needed done. You humbly reply yes, My Alpha man asks what i ever saw on you and i say " Money of course what else" Your a fat bald pig with a fat wallet and I love using you. Now you must be hungry after an entire day of working for us, open up your mouth I had my man wear a condom to hold his huge load and we want to see the waste bucket take a shot of alpha cum. Yes this is your dinner loser LOL open it up big slut, ahhh this is what a real big load is suppose to taste like. From now all you will eat is greasy cheese burgers, fast food and Lots and Lots of CUM to grow more disgusting fat and save me money of course . Your welcome slut now go away I can feel my man getting another boner and well his dick is all mine. But Before you go lick Alpha feet clean yes while we fuck, dont look at us, then Go iron out his clothes and lick the bottoms of my shoes clean your driving us to a fancy dinner tonight ...
    CATEGORY: CUCKOLDING, CUM EATING INSTRUCTION, MIND FUCK, FEMDOM, TABOO ,DOMINATION, HUMILIATION, GODDESS WORSHIP, MENTAL DOMINATION, SISSY TRAINING, BRATTY PRINCESS, TOE SUCKING, SMALL DICK HUMILIATION
    Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 8 min 15 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 389 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 12 min 5 s