Page 8687 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 768781878587863786778685868686878688868986978737878791879687 ... LastLast
Results 86,861 to 86,870 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

you are tired of that fat ugly wife of yours, she is a total p*g and spending money on her is such a waste Especially when you could be spending money on Me. Think about your wife and her ass, now look at my ass. There is no comparison. I love it when you spoil me behind her back, when you spend time with Me in sessions, sneaking off while she is at work. Just to talk to Me. I love spending your money, I really do! Spending your money makes My pussy wet.
    Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 7 min 7 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 313 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Princess Miki - iwantclips

Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 37 s 361 ms
    Resolution: 1920 x 1 080
    Size: 16.4 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Get on your knees, slut. It's time to put you through your paces. I'm a very strong believer of knowing your place in and out of the dungeon. You should always address me in the appropriate way. So today I'm going to walk you through all your poses and positions until they're fully engraved in that tiny little brain of yours. If you do a good job, you might even get to worship your Goddess.
    Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 9 min 18 s
    Size: 622 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I've done it again. Once I start I just can't stop...sucking your cock or doing naughty things outside? Both of course. Back in my three seasons room I am showing off for you in my flirty skirt, tight low cut top, push up bra, and small white thong. I beg and plead to suck your dick because it has been all I can think about. I really need it. So I do as you say! Taking off my top, standing on the footstool so that anyone can see me, and counting down at the end for your cum. Won't you let me take it in my little mouth? I've opened wide for you...go ahead and tug on my pigtails and pull me down onto your lap.
    Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 11 min 4 s
    Resolution: 480 x 864
    Size: 359 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This clip is intense, longer and formatted to have you mind fucked by the end.
    I start out in something casual lose fitting and with some dirty talk.
    The next outfit is more revealing, tight and teasing. I start to touch myself all over and encourage you to edge even more for me.
    The third outfit is sheer, flows and even more of a tease. The dirty talk is pretty intense but I have one last surprise for you as I change into the last outfit and really amp things up...
    you are to edge the entire time...never stop stroking...listen to how I tell you to touch yourself.
    not being in charge, has never been so much fun.
    Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 30 min 9 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 873 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Custom Clip!
    Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 11 min 7 s
    Size: 562 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This video features me showing off my beautiful toes while wearing my high heel wedge flipflops. I will crouch down so that my toes spill off the sides of my sexy shoes and tease you with my feet.
    Models: myprettyfeet8

Duration: 5 min 27 s
    Size: 316 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Kendra Kennedy - iwantclips

Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 12 min 25 s
    Size: 483 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Snuggling up close to her, you expect a gentle and loving response. Unfortunately, your wife isn't interested in you tonight. In fact, she tells you that she hasn't been very interested. You're small, not very good at the deed. It's a shocker hearing it from you, but you've known all along.

You're suddenly even smaller though, not only in dick size... your whole body is small now, and you're at the edge of the bed looking up at her. She's crouched down, smiling and giggling about how you're not the size that you ought to be, with a dick like that.
    Models: Ivy Dominates

Duration: 10 min 1 s
    Size: 551 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

(Whispering) Sorry, I forgot my yoga pants and so I'm wearing these to today's class. Are they that sheer? Whatever, it's all about the energy and what we bring mentally to class, not our clothing. You can't keep your eyes off me. Is it that bad?Oh my gosh, you have a boner! From me?! Oh man. You're going to have to take care of that.
    Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 12 min 17 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 148 MiB
    Download From AnzFile