Page 8672 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 767281728572862286628670867186728673867486828722877291729672 ... LastLast
Results 86,711 to 86,720 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You spend way too much of your free time looking up big tits. Sometimes you spend your entire weekend locked away with your hand clamped to your cock jerking off to big boobs. You tell yourself you are going to stop after this session.... but the draw of big tits is too strong. You've stumbled across me and boy..... I have a pretty special set of knockers and personality. You can tell I love having big tits and that turns you on even more. It turns you on even more that I'm getting them even bigger. I love that you can't stay away from me and my big tits..... I want you to get even deeper into your big tit addiction for me.
    Models: Katy_AnnXO

Duration: 11 min 4 s
    Resolution: 480 x 720
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 271 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Ugh, you can't stop masturbating like a desperate hand humping loser. I know why though, because My ass owns you. I've turned you into a pathetic little ass addict. So go ahead little boy, grab your sad cock that nobody else will touch and stroke yourself stupid to My perfect juicy booty. Soon you'll only be able to cum to My Goddess body, and you'll throw yourself at Me, do anything for the ass that owns you.
    Models: MaevenRose

Duration: 2 min 4 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 300 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Oh My.. how unfortunate! You were involved in a terrible car accident and you've been left in a full body cast! I'm so distraught after finding out how bad it really is. you'll be in this cast for an entire year!? OMG! How can I even deal with this? I can't go an entire year without sex!! You know what.. I have an idea. I'm going to find a guy who will fuck Me and you'll just sit there in your full body cast and watch. I mean, pleasing Me is the most important thing to you, isn't it? Don't you want to watch Me as I'm being pleased? And you wouldn't ever expect Me to be without sex for a full year, now would you?! Good. it's bad enough that you're completely **** from this accident, but My sex life should never suffer. I'm so happy we are on the same page, ****! **Use code "loserspay50" for 50% markup!**
    **Use code "dicktwitch" for 69% markup!**
    **Use code "weakwallet" for 400% markup!**
    **Use code "loserspay" for 100% markup!**
    **Use code "LYNESCUMSLUT" to add $9.99 markup**
    Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 11 min 19 s
    Size: 420 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Eating your cum after an orgasm seems so hot to you yet you never gathered the courage to try it. In the end you always change your mind... That's because you've never had the proper guidance. A hot busty woman telling you exactly how to do it. Not somebody who'll for-ce you but rather somebody who'll explain how it goes, which position to assume, and who'll seduce you into forgetting what you're doing until it's already done! I know my big natural tits, soft voice and friendly encouragement will 100% help you. Concentrate on how my full breasts move as I tease you with them, follow my simple instructions and countdowns, and make your fantasy finally come true!
    Good boys will use the code YesMissAlisandra at the checkout to pay double.
    Losers and virgins should use DoubleForLosers or VirginsPayDouble. LoveBigTits = 50% iLoveAss = 50%LosersPayExtra = 50% HumanATM4U = 200% WalkingWallet5= 500% RuinMe5 or All4MissA = 1000%
    Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 16 min 3 s
    Size: 729 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

One of the things I really enjoy about controlling men's orgasms is getting to know My cocks, and tailoring training accordingly. I've learned that you like it oily, and that you get particularly hard when I touch you lightly. Those soft touches of My hands, licks and kisses from My mouth drive you crazy and I just love the feel of that throbbing cock. For today's training, I'm going to give you a nice easy warmup, sensually pleasuring you in the ways we enjoy best.
    Another thing I've learned about you is that you cum A LOT, and that you just keep cumming... so your training today comes AFTER you cum... because I think it will be fun to see how you handle it when I just keep going and going, using your own cum as lube to make it nice and oily just the way you like it (video includes 4.5 minutes of post-cum Torment). Now do you understand why your arms had to be tied back?
    Models: JaniraWolfe

Duration: 13 min 54 s
    Size: 1.19 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

is like every inch of my legs, thighs, and ass is making fun of you, sitting pretty in see through white micro mesh leggings (and no panties at all); in need of me, of this, so bad, but you know all you can do is beg and tribute the flesh deity that makes you hard and high, a total throbbing and sobbing lousy wanker weak for ass; body worship is out of equation.
    Models: high on daria

Duration: 13 min 59 s
    Size: 469 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The best week of the year has arrived. You're going to please me in anyway I tell you to. Even if that means fucking your bank dry. Every day will be a new way to please me to make it the best birthday you can for me. You wanna stroke it for my huge birthday tits? You'll commit to whatever money fucking way I tell you to because, my pleasure is more important than your beta cock. And there won't really be an option when my huge fake Double d tits tell you to.
    Use my markup codes! 50% MARKUP- ZOEYSPET 100% MARKUP- GOODBITCHBOY 500% MARKUP- ALLFORZOEY 1000% MARKUP- ZOEYSFAVORITE
    Models: mistresszoey

Duration: 7 min 14 s
    Size: 1.02 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My greed for money is completely insatiable. I take take take without any regard for what happens to you or your family. Being a master manipulator, I use my powerful seductive skills to show you the one thing we both have in common. You are just as insatiable as I am! Your obsession for me will never waiver. Your love for me is completely insatiable. Your need for me grows everyday! I take over your mind like a virus! I am everywhere,in everything! There's no escape!
    Models: Princess Breanna

Duration: 9 min 32 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 371 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It's so easy for me to bring you to your knees. I can do it with just my words... a little bit of teasing... and your cock stands straight up. Your cock will never stop throbbing when you think about worshipping me. In fact we both know you were born to worship a superior Goddess but only good boys get to worship a Goddess this sexy. Know you want nothing more than to be my good boy and do exactly what I say. Buy this clip and see if you're one of my best subs and try to impress me. Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com
    Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 5 min 25 s
    Size: 401 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hey, loser. You probably noticed that I'm not wearing any sexy lingerie or a bikini today. Nope, I'm just wearing a cute pair of shorts, a tank top, and some sneakers. This is just an everyday outfit that I would wear out anytime, but I still look sooo ridiculously pretty, don't I? It doesn't matter that I'm not wearing latex or fetish gear, you're still so fucking desperate to jerk your cock to Me. You can't help it, your addiction has gotten out of control! You see the preview image flash on your screen and you immediately feel a compulsion to buy this clip and jerk your fucking cock to Me. I'm so right, aren't I? It doesn't matter what I wear; you'll still jerk it.
    Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 10 min 18 s
    Size: 533 MiB
    Download From AnzFile