Page 8597 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 759780978497854785878595859685978598859986078647869790979597 ... LastLast
Results 85,961 to 85,970 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I want you to listen carefully and do as I say jerk when I tell you to and stop when I tell you to.
    Models: JessWest

Duration: 8 min 54 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 374 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Amyleen Moore - iwantclips

Models: Amyleen Moore

Duration: 4 min 12 s
    Size: 301 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Nurse Salem has a new favorite toy & I want to train your ass with it & get you fucked up on p0ppers. I want to see how far you can stretch out your ass. I'm going to give you explicit instructions & demonstrate how to use new inflatable butt plug & get you incredible high on p0ppers so that it turns you on more & more to succumb to My commands, no matter how humiliating or sadistic they become. I know you will not deny your Goddess Nurse in PVC uniform nor will you deny the rush of the p0ppers getting you high while I mindfuck you full of ideas of getting slutty for Me. I'm going to take My time so that your tipsy brain can follow every sniffing & ass stretching direction I give you. In My clinic you will put total trust in your Nurse doing everything I say because the more you follow My instructions, the better you feel. The harder you get. I take My time teasing you with My tits and My long legs in high heels but My dirty talking & precise directions are what gets you off the most. See I know exactly how to control your ache with My sniffing instructions & every inhale makes your ass more & more ready to accept the inflatable plug & eventually begin to fill it up with air, so that your ass fills up tight & you become the perfect anal training patient for Nurse Salem. It feels sooo good to be full for Me, edging & stroking your cock while I stretch out your ass & you begin to see how far these p0ppers can take your ass- I stare you deep in the eyes while you experience this new pleasure knowing you will never escape how good this feeling is now that you've had it= the feeling of becoming an anal addicted slut for Me...making you cum is going to be o easy once I've brought you to the very brink with My words, sucking & rubbing spit on the toy while I urge you to inhale for Me, your ass stuffed with your new favorite toy... When I've finally gaped your ass to My satisfaction and turned your mind into total mush I tease you with My pussy & coerce you to squeeze once more & fill up your hole completely before you finally cum for Me. This orgasm is so fucking explosive for you- you've been such a good boy- but even though you're done cumming I'm going to make you sniff p0ppers once more so you can ease the air out of your toy with Me & slowly slide it out- we learned something today, your ass can do more than we thought, and I've already got more games coming so keep training with your plug & keep your ass ready for Nurse Salem to use however I want!!! CLIP CONTAINS; p0ppers, coerced int0x, anal training, slut training, sissy training, butt plug, inflatable butt plug, jerk off instructions, JOI, mindfuck, femdom POV, nurse, medical fetish, orgasm control, edging, sub training, pussy worship, PVC, nurse, nurse fetish, high heels, ass tease, blonde goddess, ass stretching, ass training, bdsm toys, butt toys, dirty talk, spitting, sucking, licking, spit fetish, lipgloss, eye contact, eyes, mesmerize
    Models: Mistress Salem

Duration: 13 min 15 s
    Size: 1.01 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Amyleen Moore - iwantclips

Models: Amyleen Moore

Duration: 11 min 19 s
    Size: 537 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My perfect feet make you have the most amazing orgasms, you've been dying for this video. Finally it's here, and you can make your princess happy by buying it and cumming to it. Over, and over again. Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! livingforprincess clarasgoodboy ClarasWallet TributingPrincess PrincessesLoser ClarasLoser
    Models: clarakitty

Duration: 6 min 47 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
    Size: 502 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Take my ten minute mind fuck challenge and see just how far I can take you... will you last the full ten minutes? As the timer counts down I get more and more evil, with fewer breaks in between and deeper, longer sniffs of your meds! You will be my little slut and you will be begging for the timer to hit zero! Follow my every instruction and don't miss a single sniff whenever I tell you to. Watch as I smile and laugh, but if you're a good little slut then I might reward you with my boobs
    Models: Elouise Please

Duration: 11 min 15 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 583 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

If you're new to using Aroma, you could benefit from some tips on how to use them more safely. Or, if you're a Aroma veteran and you are interested in tips on prolonging the life of your bottle, this instructional video offers some suggestions.
    This video is a great companion to my Aroma clips & could enhance your viewing experience.
    Disclaimer: The bottle I'm holding in this video contains a LEGAL substance in my home state. Please check your local laws to make sure that you're using a substance legally. Also, be sure to do your own research on the risks of using this & similar substances.
    Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 10 min 11 s
    Size: 572 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Custom Clip: Its been long time I have not contacted you .I was busy in my life. One night I went out for dinner and co incidentally you also there.You saw me and you came to me and grab my hair. You tell me how dare I could not contact you. You took me to your dungeon and tied me. Slap me very brutally make me kiss your feet and worship you. Giving me rules to worship you.
    Clip Contains: femdom, boots, goddess, face slapping, foot fetish, heels, legs, redhead, pvc, vinyl, slave training, custom.
    Models: Kira Star

Duration: 13 min 17 s
    Size: 1.08 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I don't need to dress up to make you drool. No, this tight little tank top is more than enough to get your cock twitching. Take it out and stroke for me as I tease you with what you'll never have... my soft plump breasts bouncing right in front of your face, my cruel laugh mocking you for being such a silly little man. That's right. You'll love every second. Good boys use markups.25% Markup: More4Blaire 50% Markup: YesBlaire 100% Markup: BBGoodBoy 500% Markup: BlairesBitch
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 6 s
    Size: 373 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My physical and mental strength combined with my beauty is kill3r. I can be so soft from one glance and a second later so strong. It's something not many women can do. I could hold you right where I wanted to and you could squirm and wriggle but it won't help. Nothing will help you when I have my grip around you. I decide when I let you go.
    Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 11 min 23 s
    Size: 842 MiB
    Download From AnzFile