Page 8547 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 754780478447849785378545854685478548854985578597864790479547 ... LastLast
Results 85,461 to 85,470 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Stop right there, I know your a sucker for my tits, a wannabe slut for my tits even. I know you have every intention to DRINK UP your cum when i tell you to, but you find it sooo hard to follow through once you've cum. Thats too bad huh. You will do it, i will make sure of it. I know once you do it once, you will love it so much, you'll do it every time for me. Today i will motivate you with my breasts. Heres how it is. You do as your told and you get rewarded like a true pet. Im going to unveil my breasts, Just as you lap up your mess for me. Pinky promise.
    Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 10 min 13 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 450 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You have been craving the idea of eating your cum for the very first time and because you're a virgin to it, nobody has ever been good enough or persuasive enough to get you to do it.I am going to take a different approach. I am going to sensually, seduce you into it with a sexy cum countdown and with full instructions on what to do.This will please Me and I know you want to do just that. You're such a good boy for your Goddess.Cover The 40% Commission Cuts by Adding "COVERTHECUTS" at checkout.**Want to direct your very own custom clip featuring ME? Order here: MissLexiLuxe.com/CustomClips**My most obedient and favourite boys will use code LEXILUXEADDICTIONGood Boys Will Add One Of The Following LEXI25LEXI50LEXI100LEXI500LEXI1000**Fan Boys Will Subscribe To LuxeFanClub.com**Goddess Loves Gifts SpoilLexiLuxe.comFollow Me on Twitter @LexiLuxe_
    Models: Princess Lexi Luxe

Duration: 10 min 17 s
    Size: 416 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The setting is a suburban home with a June Cleaver housewife type Step-Mother tending to her sick son. Her son is sick due to an accident while He was playing with his chemistry set, the accident produced an explosion of sorts, and the gas that was emitted has caused his brain to fantasize about his Step-Mother in sexual ways

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I'm wearing my leather chaps, and nothing else while I enjoy a smoke. While I'm here, I might as well rub my cunt for your viewing pleasure, and mine.
    Models: naughtytyi

Duration: 4 min 5 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Size: 175 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Have you tried endlessly to eat your cum but no Goddess can actually make you do it? I bet I can. Actually, I know I can. I can walk you through your first time easily. In fact I can make you beg to eat it for me. I can use the power of seduction and confidence I posses to convince you this is exactly what you're meant to do. You're supposed to become my devoted cum eating slave. You will love the taste more than anything. What I want I get, and today my task and yours is to make you eat your cum for the very first time.

Consists of: CEI, Cum eating instructions, JOI, JOI Games, Jerk off encouragement, jerk off instruction, Masturbation instruction, body worship, tit worship, ass worship, slave training, CEI encouragment, Goddess worship, femdom, female domination, cum control, cum countdown, Cock tease, Tease Goddess, Sensual Goddess, Body Worship,
    Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 12 min 53 s
    Size: 639 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 8 min 20 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 312 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Includes: Two cum shots: Hand job, cream pie, Brianne Blu as Step-Mommy.Make step-mommy cum or else...It's your 18th birthday, you remember step-Mommy waking you up, then you vaguely remember rolling around bound and gagged inside of a trunk, and now you are finally coming into consciousness, tied to a table. You see an interrogation light, and the smell of some old dusty place with step-Mommy's perfume, your eyes jet around and then you see her. She's dressed like a dominatrix, wearing the familiar gloves you've seen adorn her hands when she goes out at night, her favorite red heels, she smiles warmly and tells you why you've been tied up.It's now time to make step-Mommy cum. You feel the cold steel in your mouth, but step-Mommy promises not to hurt you unless you can make her cum. Can you handle step-Mommy's tight, wet pussy sliding up and down on your hard cock. step-Mommy purrs, "be a good boy," as she smiles at you wickedly. The pressure is high when your life is at stake.
    Models: MissaX.com

Duration: 11 min 52 s
    Size: 318 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

includes: josette duval, sweet, mischievous stepsister blackmails stepbrother to take her virginityi sneak into my stepbrother's room and tell him how they made fun of me at school. i fully expect my stepbrother to protect me against the boy who teases me. the bully crossed the line and shouted "geek" at me in the hallway, he rallied the other **** to join in, chanting geek as i walk down the hall. i saw my Squeeze standing there looking at me with his head lowered. i want him so badly, but he'll never want to be with me with my reputation around school as a geek. my closest friend is really cool, her name is chrissy, she's a punk rock chick. she dresses cool, guys like her, and she's been teaching me how to look sexier. first, a shorter skirt, then we went to the tattoo parlor, and now she says i've got to get rid of my virginity. my virginity plagues me, it's like wearing a scarlet letter "v" on my chest that everyone can see! i confess all of this to my sweet, older stepbrother. he interrupts me, assures me that i will find a guy in college. my stepbrother is in college and he has had lots of girlfriends. he puts his hand on my face affectionately, i know i'm his **** Step-Sister, but there is something intensely romantic about that gesture. i want romance, i want excitement, anything to break me free of my virginity.. "show me how to kiss?" i can't believe i asked him! he turns me down, without any hesitation, "stop it, you're going to find someone really special, but you have to wait." i begin to open my blouse. chrissy took me to get my nipples pierced, she says "guys really like it," and my Step-Brother will kiss me once he gets a glimpse of.. "no," he tells me and he pins my hands down firmly. "well... i'll just have to call Step-Mom in," i continue in my most wicked voice, "i'll tell her you undressed me." i got him to kiss me! he kissed me on my cheek, and i kissed the opposite side, i kiss, kiss, kissed him until his lips met mine. his eyebrows were furrowed, i peeked to see when his lips were on mine, he didn't turn away. "use your tongue, stupid," i tell him and he obeys. i feel an uncomfortable throb in my panties, wetness trickling down and i move my hips up and down over him. i need more. i need to finally get rid of my virginity. i'm so excited, it can't happen soon enough. watch the story unfold..
    Models: MissaX.com

Duration: 15 min 26 s
    Size: 483 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I got bored and decided to have a Smoke in my gaming chair. I got horny, stripped, and fingered myself, too. I love the way I taste!
    Models: Sayre Dragon

Duration: 15 min 38 s
    Size: 1.95 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Goddess Jessica - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 7 min 15 s