Page 8525 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 752580258425847585158523852485258526852785358575862590259525 ... LastLast
Results 85,241 to 85,250 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Goddess Jessica - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 6 min 31 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 738 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Goddess Jessica - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 6 min 2 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 114 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You're nervous about eating your own cum, but you're driven crazy by the idea of it. Imagining a powerful woman instructing you to eat your own load makes your cock throb, but you're not sure if you can do it. I'm here to tell you that you can, and you will. You're going to love it, and love every part of it. I know you have the potential to be the best little cum slut -- you just need a little training and encouragement. I'm going to melt all your fears away. I'm going to make you completely compliant and obedient. I'm going to make you mine. And then, eating your own cum will be second nature to you.
    Models: JessicaStarling

Duration: 17 min 39 s
    Size: 2.27 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I've just arrived home from the gym. Sweaty, pumped and ready to go! Nothing turns me on more than a nice long, hard gym session. But just before I pounce on you I want to show off my progress. You are going to sit there stroking slowly as I sensually strip, pose and tell you EXACTLY what I'm going to do to YOU, as well as what you are going to do to ME!
    Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 11 min 38 s
    Resolution: 360 x 640
    Size: 64.9 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Are you ready for another hot session of hurting your cock and balls for Me? I'm going to tease you and see just how good you can be at following My instructions. This clip is not for beginners to CBT and it will be a challenge for you to make it through this clip.
    Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 45 min 34 s
    Size: 1.50 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You've been a good little ass addict lately, buying up my clips, using markup codes, and good behavior gets noticed. Simply worship my perfect ass in this clip, no games, no catch... for once.
    ////////////// Get My attention by using these mark-ups: BetaforKate LoserforKate AddictedtoKate WorshipMissKate PaypigforMissKate
    Models: Miss Kate Kingsley

Duration: 8 min 22 s
    Size: 160 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My feet, my legs, my big ass and tits.. Everything about me leaves you wanting more. You can't get enough of me as it is. The best way to start, end or take a lunch break is stroking your dick for me. The combination of everything is a lot to take in, I know. I trust that you'll make it through until the end. After me, just no other woman can compete.
    Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 13 min 58 s
    Size: 364 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

8:36 min.. GamerGirlRoxy has her hands bound and her ass beat red. Recorded with DLSR camera, high resolution
    Models: gamergirlroxy

Duration: 8 min 43 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
    Size: 232 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Ready for some fun huh my little loser. Look what I have here for you. Isn't this it so excited. Today you will do everything I say without question. I want you stroke for me just how I say. I have a special surprise for you. I will let you cum today but I want you to lay back and jerk so that cum will shoot all over that face and in your mouth. That's right. I bet you are nice and hard now even though you are scared. I want you to wank that cock for me, right now. I know it's your first time but you can do it. Jerk that cock just like this, good boy. Squeeze that cock for me. Good boy. You are going to love eating that cum for me. I know you want to please me. I bet you would love if I was there wanking you. Haha maybe if you are lucky that will happen. You better take that spunk like a good bitch. I don't care if you don't want to. I bet after you do it you will realize you love it! Go on empty those balls for me and try to get it all in that mouth of yours. Tell me, did you enjoy it? I know you did! - Lucy Zara
    Models: GlamWorship

Duration: 6 min 32 s
    Size: 310 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Stroke to the beat loser. You feel weaker as you do. Your mind is spinning from my words and the sight of my perfect body. You feel the confusion of your attempted focus on each stroke but more importantly Me. Mindlessly stroke for me. Cum on my command. *Tribute compilation created by a fan. Elements of: Masturbation Instruction, JOI, JOI Games, Orgasm Control, Cum Countdown, Brat Girls, Findom, Female Domination
    Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 11 min 39 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 136 MiB
    Download From AnzFile