Page 8475 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 747579758375842584658473847484758476847784858525857589759475 ... LastLast
Results 84,741 to 84,750 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This video was a custom video and the name "Cody" is used throughout. What was requested in his words: "Start off wearing sexy panties. Talk about how horny you are and you need to be fucked. Start rubbing your body. Focus on your neck and nipples. Tell me to play with my cock for you. Start rubbing your pussy and continue to tell me to stroke my dick/cock for you Play with pussy and use vibrator on clit while you moan. Talk about how you need my dick and we should finish together POV simulate me fucking you. Continue simulated sex. Describe how you are going to cum. Tell me when and where to cum for you." Looking for your very own custom video? Visit watchbrooke.com!
    Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 20 min 13 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.26 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I'm on vacation, and that means I do what I want. And what I want right now is to cum in the hot tub while u sit back and watch me. Do u like B***. I'm wet as fuck and I'm not talking about the water. Now get ur ass in here and fuck me hard!!!
    Models: naughtytyi

Duration: 10 min 9 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 1.09 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

We know it doesn't require much to get you on all fours, jaw dropped drooling for us.
    We knows a loser like you doesn't need more than two minutes to cum to two perfect goddesses such as ourselves.
    You're going to get teased, tortur3d and blessed - all at once. You know you're unworthy of our perfection - but you know you won't stop trying to impress us. You'll do whatever it takes to be our good boy.
    With @AnahHabana

Real slaves & addicts join my IWFC - https://iwantfanclub.com/timeline/PrincessCin

Be a good boy, and attract my attention by adding a markup with your purchase:
    ImmaPayUp50 - (+50%)
    GoodBoySPENDS - (+100%)
    TakeUr$Princess - (+200%)
    Models: PrincessCin

Duration: 6 min 18 s
    Size: 367 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 13 min 10 s
    Size: 554 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You're really going to savor your cum for me. You'll be holding it in your mouth longer today than you ever have before. You'll still be tasting your load as your dick starts to fall ****, swishing it around and letting it linger, simultaneously repulsed and aroused. The longer you hold it in, the bigger of a cumslut you begin. And, besides that, I love seeing you with a big mouthful of cum. It's hot when you really make it last for me. First, we'll start out with a little game that'll make it easy for you to fill your mouth with a tasty jizzy treat. It's a game of chance that will keep you in jerking suspense, ready to cum at any moment, but with no idea of when that moment will arrive. If you explode before it's time? That's even better. You'll be holding it in your mouth for longer still. Look at me in my hot, shiny latex. Stroke that cock. I'm pulling out cards at random intervals from my deck as you stay on the edge; when I pull a queen, you'll explode. It's the element of surprise that will ensure that you go through with it. When you're horny and caught off guard, your defenses are down, and your responses are reflexive. And when you do have that load of cum in your mouth...well, that's when the excitement really begins.
    Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 28 min 34 s
    Size: 862 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I want you to listen carefully and do as I say jerk when I tell you to and stop when I tell you to.
    Models: JessWest

Duration: 8 min 54 s
    Size: 374 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Stroke to the beat loser. You feel weaker as you do. Your mind is spinning from my words and the sight of my perfect body. You feel the confusion of your attempted focus on each stroke but more importantly Me. Mindlessly stroke for me. Cum on my command. *Tribute compilation created by a fan. Elements of: Masturbation Instruction, JOI, JOI Games, Orgasm Control, Cum Countdown, Brat Girls, Findom, Female Domination
    Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 11 min 39 s
    Size: 136 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Each item I remove has a price in shots! I will get you so tipsy and weak for me that you will stop at nothing to please me! With each item I remove you grow harder and weaker. There will be nothing you wont do for me and I will prove that to you. Once I am naked I will allow you to cum but only if you eat your own cum and you will. That will seal your faith and you will be mine forever!
    Models: Exquisite Goddess

Duration: 19 min 39 s
    Size: 640 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Warning : You are about to jerk until insanity - Extremely Hot JOI
    The most erotic and addictive session you will ever experience. This session will drive you insane. This is the greatest jerk off instruction of all time. You are guaranteed to cum for me after a long session of edging and teasing. My body is looking amazing, my desire for you to jerk is stronger than ever, and I'm going to milk you in the greatest way. I'm warning you, this will enhance your addiction in ways you never knew were possible. This is a 10/5 star sessions and if you pass it by, you'll regret it forever. Jerk yourself to insanity and become mine FOREVER.

Consists of: JOI, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, DIRTY TALK, COCK TEASE, BODY WORSHIP, GODDESS WORSHIP, JOI, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, FEMALE DOMINATION, TEASE GODDESS, SENSUAL TEASE, CUM COUNTDOWN, SENSUAL, ASS WORSHIP, PUSSY WORSHIP, TIT WORSHIP, CLEAVAGE, ASS FETISH, SENSUAL DOMINATION, MIND FUCK, CUM CONTROL,
    Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 11 min 47 s
    Size: 584 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

After that time she busted you jacking off in her shower, your Step-Sis Jade Janzten has made you her BITCH. Doing her chores, driving her around, etc but today she makes you kneel down in front of her & tells you to lick her perfect size 7 feet. PU, they're really sweaty and smelly from cheerleading practice. She spreads her toes wide & makes you lick between every one, after you lick up and down her soles. Then you have to scrape her heels with your teeth. What a fucking loser foot bitch she's created. POV femdom and mean girls, humiliatrix Jade Janzten
    Models: Mean Girls & SPH

Duration: 7 min 6 s
    Size: 163 MiB
    Download From AnzFile