Page 8397 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 739778978297834783878395839683978398839984078447849788979397 ... LastLast
Results 83,961 to 83,970 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You're really going to savor your cum for me. You'll be holding it in your mouth longer today than you ever have before. You'll still be tasting your load as your dick starts to fall ****, swishing it around and letting it linger, simultaneously repulsed and aroused. The longer you hold it in, the bigger of a cumslut you begin. And, besides that, I love seeing you with a big mouthful of cum. It's hot when you really make it last for me. First, we'll start out with a little game that'll make it easy for you to fill your mouth with a tasty jizzy treat. It's a game of chance that will keep you in jerking suspense, ready to cum at any moment, but with no idea of when that moment will arrive. If you explode before it's time? That's even better. You'll be holding it in your mouth for longer still. Look at me in my hot, shiny latex. Stroke that cock. I'm pulling out cards at random intervals from my deck as you stay on the edge; when I pull a queen, you'll explode. It's the element of surprise that will ensure that you go through with it. When you're horny and caught off guard, your defenses are down, and your responses are reflexive. And when you do have that load of cum in your mouth...well, that's when the excitement really begins.
    Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 28 min 34 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 862 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This poor little twink thinks he's taken dick before, but never has he had his ass ravished by a succubus. I plan on stealing his soul, right through his hole; one stroke at a time. I don't want to hear a fucking word leave his lips, only moans and groans as I plow deeply into him. Yanking his hair and pulling him balls deep towards the base of my dick I pound my hips into his, desiring to make him cry out time and time again. I love watching his ass bounce onto my cock, my hand on his hip making sure he takes in every inch. I won't be satisfied until I've completely decimated his once tight asshole.
    Models: Raquel Roper

Duration: 11 min 18 s
    Size: 658 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Grab your Aroma my little Aroma addict and get that loser dick out. It's time to play with your two favorite things! We're going to sniff and edge until you're so fucked up in every way, leasing you to that mind blowing orgasm you can only get from the combination of these two things AND my bratty attitude leading you every step of the way. Your addicted little brain mush, and your dick rock hard for this hot body you will never get to touch.
    Models: Princess Kaelin

Duration: 17 min 21 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 559 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Jackie notices a loser jerking off at her feet. She humiliates him as she guides him through a foot worship session. When she has her loser right where she wants him, she tells him to cum on himself like the loser he is!
    Models: JackieJupiter

Duration: 6 min 24 s
    Size: 421 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I'm wearing my leather chaps, and nothing else while I enjoy a smoke. While I'm here, I might as well rub my cunt for your viewing pleasure, and mine.
    Models: naughtytyi

Duration: 4 min 5 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Size: 175 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Goddess Jessica - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 7 min 18 s
    Size: 1 011 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Princess Miki - iwantclips

Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 18 min 57 s
    Size: 2.13 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Protagonist: Sweetdoll

Sweetdoll is at her first breathplay eperience. She is really curious but also very worried... So here we go! She is wearing a pink pvc second skin dress. Lovely.

The session is with leather string and transparent plastic bag.

Sweetdoll is on the bed, her hands are hancuffed behind her back. Perfect for the session!

First event is with the leather lace tight on her neck. The thing happens twice: the first she is lying while the second one is standing shooted in close up.

Second event is with transparent plastic bag sealed with hands. The thing happens twice: the first one she is standing shooted in close and the second one she is lying.

Sweetdoll's reactions to these two practices that she suffers for the first time are really interesting!
    Obviously, despite being the first time, we will not be very compliant with her requests to have air...

Shoot in FULL HD Video.
    Good Fun.
    Models: Breathless Industries

Duration: 13 min 32 s
    Size: 764 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I planned to make an even more intense sequel to my video "Most-sweaty feet ever!" for a long time - and finally did it. I put plastic bags over my wet bare feet and seal them with duct-tape, then put 2 pairs of warm socks over them and finally put on my hiking boots. I take a long hike on this sunny day and noticed how my feet got sweatier and sweatier. When I'm finally back I order the slave to sit down in front of me and take off the boots, the socks and the plastic bags. He already knows what's coming next! I make him smell the inside of the bags first - then shove my sweaty stinky feet directly on his nose! But of course he not only gets to smell them - he also has to lick them clean completely. I want him to lick and taste all the foot sweat!
    Models: Madame Marissa

Duration: 19 min 47 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 384 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I'm going to put you long and deep under. I'm going to create this world for you. With every deep breath you take you will go deeper and deeper and get more and more relaxed. You will be under my total control. You will only want to stay in what I have created for you. The deeper you fall the more you need. Come to me. You are addicted to me and only me.
    Models: Lacie James

Duration: 6 min 23 s
    Size: 765 MiB
    Download From AnzFile