Page 8391 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 739178918291834183818389839083918392839384018441849188919391 ... LastLast
Results 83,901 to 83,910 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

After hours of doing hot yoga my whole body is covered in sweat. My feet are filthy and sweaty and I know that drives you crazy. Your a special kind of freak. Nothing turns you on more then the sweet pungent smell of my feet. I bet I can make you reach climax by just licking my soles clean. Go ahead and get on your knees. Bow before your goddess and get ready to do as told. I want every spot on my filthy feet clean by the end of this video and then, ONLY then will I allow you to erupt. Get to cleaning sissy boy!
    Models: Goddess Jamie Valentine

Duration: 8 min 41 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 761 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Instructing you to sniff those Akyll Nitrates and watching you getting higher and weaker which each hit brings joy to my sadistic soul. To get high and horny you forget just what a huge loser you really are. Teasing, tormenting and controlling your every hit I push you further and deeper into submission. I stimulate your weak spots and edge you powerless. Do not take your eyes off my domineering curves.
    I want your head filled with those toxic nitrates, I want your eyes glued to you computer screen and I want you to mindlessly follow my each instruction as you lose control yet again. Each hit will be timed and you will obediently follow. This is the most intense int0x session ever and you probably won't make it to the end. In fact I am pretty sure you will end up on the floor before the end of the session. If you manage to, then you will be allowed to orgasm. Sniff it up bitch.
    Models: British Bratz

Duration: 7 min 30 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 201 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Ashley and the other girls on the volleyball team have seen you in the gym perving their asses. EVERYONE loves volleyball ass, but you make it obvious, hiding in the corners staring at all the hot y0ung girls! Ashley sees you sneak into the girls locker room so you can watch their tight fit asses as they change and take showers after practice so she follows you in to teach you a lesson. Ashley makes you worship her sweaty ass. She bends over and makes you put your face right in her crotch. You are going to smell her ass and lick it. Her ass is going to be all over your face. She makes you lye down and squats over your face with her dripping crotch and ass with smells and sweat you can't imaging. POV. Totally humiliating to have her punish you this way. You are learning your lesson for sure and she is giggling and laughing at how pathetic it all is.
    Models: Ashley Sinclair

Duration: 5 min 57 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 120 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Sexy Smoke When The Night Falls to The City
    Models: playboygirlSudem

Duration: 5 min 28 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Size: 1.15 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You are always so turned on my my feet when you see them Exposed-Fantasy in a pair of sexy open toed high heels. Watch me wiggle my toes and flex my arches back and forth in my leather high heeled sandals. You can't resist the urge to slide your cock in between that soft spot of my arch and shoe, pumping into my shoe again and again and again. Fuck my sexy highly arched feet deeper and deeper, feeling the soft sole rub against your dick and being scraped by the leather straps. It's the closest your going to come to fucking me, this shoe sex. Now cum all over my open toed shoes and perfect feet while I tell you just the way to stroke it so that you reach perfect ecstasy
    Models: Stella Liberty

Duration: 7 min 59 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 647 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hey there, stoner boy. Time to get fucked up for me. You're going to smoke and stroke yourself into oblivion. Pull out that ganj, hit that piece, jerk that dick, and then...bye stoner boy.

Mind gone, cock pulsating. Smoke and stroke, smoke and stroke. You're getting so HIGH for me. You're high as can be as you spiral DOWN the rabbit hole...

and down

and down

and down...
    Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 18 min 41 s
    Size: 640 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Today you're going to sniff Aroma every time I pucker my perfect lips. You're going to fall deeper and deeper into a relaxed and aroused state, with each word from my lips pulling you further and further into my web. You will experience an intense orgasm and your addiction to my words and essence will be deeper than ever.
    Models: Princess Kaelin

Duration: 12 min 21 s
    Size: 829 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I walk in, sit down and answer the questions you ask me, while crossing and uncrossing my legs and dangling my shoes, and then I notice you looking at my legs and feet. "Are you looking at my legs and my feet? You're a pervert!" Then you tell me you have an idea, you want to become my sugar Step-Daddy. You give me some money and tell me I have to make you happy. "Wow, thank you Step-Daddy! What can I do to please you? You want to jerk off while you watch me? OK." I give you JOI, teasing you with my pantyhose and feet, telling you all the slutty outfits I'm going to wear for you and all the slutty things I'm going to let you do to me. Eventually I beg for you to cum all over my face.
    Models: KaidenceKing

Duration: 15 min 4 s
    Size: 1.23 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Training is essential in providing Mistress with a good seat. Mistress Synful does not accept chairs who cannot hold their breath under 1 minute. Daily training is mandatory for her chairs to build their endurance to be able to serve sufficiently as her cushion for her lovely round ass. Mistress Synful trains her slave in small increments of time, slowly building up to her minimum time, as well as over to ensure her slave is fit for company. Mistress stresses that he must act right, please her female guests bottoms and be a reflection of all her time and efforts she has graciously put forth to make him a humble and useful seat. Hence, face sitting in the smotherbox 101. The ass cushion is to learn his place, and the basics of being a comfortable seat for Mistress Synful's gorgeous ass.
    Models: SynfulxPleasure

Duration: 8 min 42 s
    Size: 509 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I want you to stroke that cock really hard, harder and harder build that Big load
    Assume your position and keep stroking, nice and hard, while you look at my perfect body...
    you gonna give me exactly what I want, give me the Biggest load
    Open wide and get ready to swallow till the last drop!

Good Boys will add my Mark up Codes:
    Jasmine10 = 10%+
    Jasmine50 = 50%+
    Jasmine100 = 100%+
    Jasmine500 = 500%+
    Jasmine1000 = 1000%+
    Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 10 min 44 s
    Size: 774 MiB
    Download From AnzFile