Page 8359 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 735978598259830983498357835883598360836183698409845988599359 ... LastLast
Results 83,581 to 83,590 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Becky is in Matron's room as she is feeling unwell, but she is soon joined by Roxy who has a plan to cheer her up! Roxy has arrived with four teeny tiny shrunken men that she found in Headmistress' office, and they are so small you can only just see them! She holds them out on the palm of her hand for Becky to have a good look, and she is fascinated by just how tiny they are. They both know that they must have done something very bad to be shrunk so very small. Roxy has plans for these tiny men though, and Becky cannot believe her ears when Roxy says that she is going to swallow them whole, one by one! As Roxy places one on her tongue Becky gasps, and as Roxy swallows him down she is shocked! She cannot believe Roxy has done it, but now it is time for the other three to meet the same fate, and one by one Roxy places them carefully on her tongue before swallowing them down! Roxy even tells Becky how they feel making their way down into her stomach!
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 0 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 118 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

There's No Denying That you Are COMPLETELY Irresponsible When It Comes To My Perfect , Bratty , Round Ass . And That's Ok I Accept you . There Has Got To Be Something Very Liberating In Letting My Ass Make your Decisions , Letting My Ass Control your Cock And Wallet , It's So Much Easier When My Ass Is In Control And you Can't Help But To Be Mesmerized By It .
    Models: SidneyB

Duration: 9 min 7 s
    Size: 213 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This cock is Mine. This cock lives to serve Me, lives to please Me, and lives to be a slave to Me. I have My hands around your cock and therefore control your entire being. I use sexual conditioning to train you to please Me in every way: cleaning, humiliating yourself, serving as a sex object, and devoting every moment of every day to Me. I dictate your entire life by edging your cock. When I feel that it needs discipline, I coerce it to obey and resist even while I tease it to a full and throbbing erection. The cock must learn to obey. Feel the excruciating desire that I pump through you, while I explain to you your role in My life, your daily responsibilities, and exactly how easily I'm able to manipulate and control you. Savor and suck on My every word. Whimper and shake at My every stroke. Shake and quiver at the dominant passion in My eyes. Listen to Me tell you how I fully own this cock.
    Models: Sarah DiAvola

Duration: 10 min 21 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1.46 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You have a great addiction I am going to take advantage of. You love to jerk your dick, but that's not why you're here- you're here to PAY me for it. I am going to make you pay for every orgasm you enjoy. I'm going to tease you mercilessly so I get what is owed. Now jerk it to my teasing and hand over the ca$h, loser!
    Models: Red Rabbit

Duration: 6 min 37 s
    Size: 1.02 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Calli is nearly ready for a busy day of filming, but first she needs breakfast - a nice big bowl of cereal. Little does she know that a tiny man is standing on her table, watching her eat. She doesn't even notice him tumble into her cereal bowl and she scoops him up onto her spoon. She has no idea as she crunches up her breakfast that he is in her mouth too, rolling around her teeth and tongue. After a few more mouthfuls, she swallows him with the rest of her cereal.
    Models: CalliRose

Duration: 5 min 18 s
    Size: 473 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You won the lottery to make Xev Bellringer yours for an entire weekend. She greets you in a skimpy little outfit and leads you upstairs to her room. It's actually going to happen, everything you've done to her in those videos. And Xev wants you badly. The way she playfully **** onto the bed, spreading her legs to greet your body. The way she welcomes your touch, begging for you to fulfill your fantasies with her, right then and there. Kissing and licking your bulbous cock head, taking it into her mouth. You almost blow too soon... but she won't let you... not until you fuck her.
    Fantasy includes: fucking, seduction, crotch rubbing, cock sucking, fingering, pov, cumshot, panties, socks
    Models: Xev Bellringer

Duration: 20 min 37 s
    Size: 499 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Custom Clip: "We are both after the same item and get there at the same time. Instead of fighting for it you suggest we play for it. You have a deck of cards and some toys. Whoever wins the game takes the item. The game requires I not cum in the next 10 minutes of play. I agree because I think I will win wither way, but still want the item. The game is not what I bargained for. Hearts I get to stroke for the face value, clubs I have to ballbust for face value, Spades I have to drink for face value, Diamonds I have to ride the large dildo you brought for face value and if a Joker is drawn then you Coerce me to lock up in a cucky cage. What I don't know is that half way through the game you start cheating (discreetly at first then blatantly later) you have a second rigged deck behind you with jokers and high cards. You lock me up, drop all pretense for the game, then seductively and forcefully you make me Finnish in my cage while teasing me and then leave with the goods."
    Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 15 min 20 s
    Size: 922 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Nikki will never want anything from you other than your money. She likes to think of you as her human ATM . She enjoys reminding you that that is the only thing you're worth and seeing you get hard from her using you only for your money makes her laugh ... So spend your hard earned money for this goddess .
    Models: NikkiNexxt

Duration: 5 min 59 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 211 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 7 min 18 s
    Size: 145 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My plump, round ass looks so sexy in these ripped, blue, denim jeans, don't you think, beta slut? Even My day-to-day look is irresistible. You're so weak for a hot bratty ass in some tight jeans.
    Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 5 min 40 s
    Size: 334 MiB
    Download From AnzFile