Page 8349 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 734978498249829983398347834883498350835183598399844988499349 ... LastLast
Results 83,481 to 83,490 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It was never yours to begin with. Once you started jerking off to hot unattainable women, you've since lost complete control. Now, all I have to do is tell you to click send.. and off it goes. Fuck your savings. If I want something, I get it.
    Models: Mistress Bijoux

Duration: 7 min 19 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 738 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

"Yes cum in my ass! Don't stop, cum in my ass" your'e fucking my ass and cum deep inside. Ah so amazing! I turn around and put my top back on and offer you some water. I begin a tense conversation "So... I've been hearing that you've cheated on me". Of course you act surprised but we both know it's true. Now that the truth is out, it's time to get my revenge.
    I pick up a little remote and click it towards you. It activates what was in your water that I gave you and now... well you're going to shrink to a tiny man. "That's right, you just came in my ass and the best revenge for me is to eat you alive... through my asshole! You'll suffer and you'll drown in your own cum. The perfect revenge for an asshole like you lol. I would say you'll never cheat again, but you won't have the chance. Ah prefect size now.. bye asshole!"
    Models: Lanie Love

Duration: 8 min 31 s
    Size: 179 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Madam Violet - iwantclips

Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 10 min 51 s
    Size: 641 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

If you're going to stare, you're going to pay. One way or another, it always ends the same way. It'll feel better when you're done and you don't have to resist. Do what you can to do and pay my ass, you little bitch.
    Models: Bardot Smith

Duration: 4 min 37 s
    Size: 665 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Sydney is not a morning person, but she just started a new job. She needs to get up earlier then she ever has before. This doesn't make her a happy camper. She trudges out of bed and into her kitchen to start her day with some coffee for some energy, and maybe a couple slices of toast. But just as she's about to take a spoonful of sugar she hears you. Your so tiny, but she can't mistake your tiny shrunken voices. Oh no! Not again. Sydney uses her spoon to quickly sort through the sugar and then she see's you. How the hell did you get back into her home? She thought she ate the last of you. But there you are once again. Sydney is in no mood for games. She's going to eat you raw. She just has to catch you first. She eventually is able to scoop you up with her fingers, and she immediately put you in her mouth... then an idea hits her. She will drink you in her morning coffee for a little additional flavoring. Down the hatch you go. Syndey laughs and taunts you about how her stomach acids are super hot that morning, and how she can't wait to see you in the toilet. What are you anyway? And how do you tiny shrunken men keep getting in Syndey's house and especially in her precious morning coffee!
    Models: Briellas Erotic Emporium

Duration: 5 min 9 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 228 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

We are made for each other! Dedicating yourself to Me comes so naturally. You addiction deepens until I consume you. I make you declare your love for Me. I tease you in my matching sports bra and panties as I continue to mindfuck you. You were made to cater to my needs, wishes, whims and greedy spells. I have your dick and your wallet in the palm of my hand. Worship your Alpha Goddess and grow deliciously weak.
    Models: Miss Melissa

Duration: 7 min 18 s
    Size: 265 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

There's no greater thrill than knowing that I can financially devastate you into a hole of debt. You made the mistake of handing over one of your credit cards. I was told there was a $9,000 so I wanted to see how fast I could blow all nine THOUSAND dollars!
    I'm sitting you down because I think it'll be fun to read over you credit card statement together. I want to read each and every extravagant purchase that I made. Each dollar amount, hurling you deeper into the financial pit. Isn't emasculating and terrifying thinking about how deep you in and how much deeper I'm going to make you go? Ha, that's my favorite part!
    After we've gone over what you now owe money wise, we can discuss what you owe me. I want you to cum all over this credit card statement! Sign it in seamen, you fucking piggy!
    Models: Goddess Valora

Duration: 8 min 16 s
    Size: 679 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 7 min 38 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 800
    Size: 225 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

After that time she busted you jacking off in her shower, your Step-Sis Jade Janzten has made you her BITCH. Doing her chores, driving her around, etc but today she makes you kneel down in front of her & tells you to lick her perfect size 7 feet. PU, they're really sweaty and smelly from cheerleading practice. She spreads her toes wide & makes you lick between every one, after you lick up and down her soles. Then you have to scrape her heels with your teeth. What a fucking loser foot bitch she's created. POV femdom and mean girls, humiliatrix Jade Janzten
    Models: Mean Girls & SPH

Duration: 7 min 6 s
    Size: 163 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Nikki just getting home from cheer practice knows how much you enjoy her punky soles after sweating all day in her sneakers .. She decides to tease you until youre nice and hard and encourages you to stroke to one of her bare sole while worshipping it and then smelling her other stinky sock covered sole .. do you want to jerk too ?
    Models: NikkiNexxt

Duration: 6 min 12 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 219 MiB
    Download From AnzFile