Page 8341 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 734178418241829183318339834083418342834383518391844188419341 ... LastLast
Results 83,401 to 83,410 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You'll find yourself lost in my words, mindless, entranced, wrapped up in the void where only me and your primal urges exist. You're thinking about jerking off to me now. You're feeling helpless to resist now. The rush is delicious. Seeing full and flashes of nudity. An indoctrinated mind, empty of desires other than to masturbate and to please me. Every time I snap my fingers you belong to me more and more. Key words and ideas will be planted into your mind. You will be seduced. You will be my mindless jerking puppet.
    Models: AmaliaMoney

Duration: 11 min 6 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 336 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 1 h 33 min
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 2.75 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I want you to become obsessed with my man. I want you to have wet dreams about him, about us, about what an Alpha couple we are. I want you to wake up with a stiff dick, wanting to stroke it over how hot my man is and how much you want him to own you. I love pushing your cuckold fantasies even further, pushing you where you didn't even know you could go. Obsessed over a man, wanting him to use you. This is your life now, wet dreams and a stiff dick over a hot man!
    Models: Miss Hanna

Duration: 5 min 33 s
    Size: 240 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Sophie's husband is gone for few weeks so she dont miss the chance to call his best black friend by video and surprise him He likes her for some long time and she knows this so she seduce him and make him jerk off his big black cock by teasing him bad and showing him how she likes to milk that cock
    Models: SophieEden

Duration: 12 min 53 s
    Size: 662 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A dress like this with the sides cut high offers the perfect tease for an ass addict like yourself. Take a closer look, fucking hot! Now get on your knees and worship it. You may stroke only as as long as my dress is pulled down and proper. When I pull it up revealing my hot ass, you are to stop. Enjoy.
    Models: Miss Jade

Duration: 9 min 23 s
    Size: 267 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Goddess Lindsey - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Lindsey

Duration: 5 min 22 s
    Resolution: 1520 x 2 704
    Size: 407 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Tonight you've been invited to enter Dee's inner circle and learn the truth about her Hobby! All you know is, you can't stop thinking about her and you want to know more. After a glass of sweet tea, your world fades away and Catwoman appears to save the day! Dee is the

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Giantess/humiliation video, with you playing the role of a dominating Step-Mother, who humiliates and Squeezes her speck sized son. You come home, fresh from working out for most of the day, and you sit down, take your shoes and socks off, and rest your feet on table, unaware that your son has shrunken on the table, and is now cowering in the shadow of your feet. Eventually you hear a noise down by your feet, and when you investigate, you lose it laughing at your pathetic speck sized son. You taunt and humiliate him for a bit, rubbing how much more powerful and superior you are to him, telling him he's not even a person anymore, let alone a man. All he is is a tiny bug, one that should be Squeezed. You think for moment about how to get rid of him, before you great a great idea. You stand up, and tell him not to go anywhere (Not like he could escape anyway). Laughing, you return wearing a huge strap-on, banging it on the table next to him. You taunt and humiliate him, enjoying how pathetic he is, a mere speck before your powerful cock. Finally, after some more teasing, you say goodbye as you Cru.sh him under the strap-on, relishing the moment. I'd like you to focus as much as possible on humiliating and making fun of the son, really making him feel as small as he is. For the son, if you can actually use something to represent a speck. Wear whatever you'd like to wear.
    **This clip is personalized**
    Models: Miss Untamed

Duration: 15 min 54 s
    Size: 505 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I invited a friend of mine to my house to spend some time togheter and to show him my new phone. He who is a technology enthusiast comes immediately. I show him my new iphone and tell him that he is of the latest technology and that it has yet to leave the market. I am testing this new phone for scientists who are experimenting with new technologies and new applications. My friend is very interested and immediately starts playing with the phone to try it. I tell him to stop because it could be dangerous and I do not know what could happen. I tell him that there are many femdom applications, of hipnosis and I do not have time to stop him that he has clicked in the "shrinking" application. He immediately becames so small so tiny as to be transparent. And so he fell into my trap. I knew that if I had prevented him from testing the phone he would surely play with uit and would end up trying this new application. It has become very small and I enjoy Tormenting him under my feet. He is so small that he is stuck in the net of my fishnet stockings. Then I make him fly down several times from the top down to the floor . Then I let him fall into my shoe and tell him that from now on this it is his new home inside my shoe and under my feet. He Yelps and i terrifie him by making him shut up. And you do you want to try this new tiny slave application too?
    ENGLISH SPOKEN
    Ho invitato a casa mia un mio amico per fare quattro chiacchere e per mostrargli il mio nuovo telefono. Lui che e' un appassionato di tecnologia viene subito. Gli mostro il mio nuovo iphone e gli dico che e' di ultima tecnologia e che deve ancora uscire nel mercato. Sto testando questo nuovo telefono per degli scienziati che stanno sperimentando nuove tecnologie e nuove applicazioni. Il mio amico e' molto interessato e si mette subito a giocare con il telefono per provarlo. Gli dico di fermarsi perche' potrebbe essere pericoloso e non so cosa possa accadere. Gli dico che ci sono molte applicazioni femdom, di ipnosi e non faccio in tempo a fermarlo che lui ha cliccato nell'applicazione "shrinking". E' subito diventato cosi piccolo da essere transparente. E cosi e' caduto nella mia trappola. Sapevo che se gli avessi impedito di giovare con il telefono lui ci avrebbe sicuramente giocato e sarebbe finito per provare questa nuova applicazione. E' diventato piccolissimo e io mi diverto a torturarlo sotto i miei piedi. E' cosi piccolo che e' incastrato nella rete delle mie calze a rete. Poi lo faccio cadere varie volte dall'alto fino al pavimento e ogni volta faccio fatica a vederlo talmente e' piccolo. Poi lo faccio cadere dentro la mia scarpa e gli dico che da adesso in poi questa e' la sua nuova casa dentro la mia scarpa e sotto ai miei piedi. Lui urla e lo terrorizzo facendolo stare zitto. E tu vuoi provare anche tu questa nuova applicazione tiny slave?
    Models: Goddess Hilary Blaze

Duration: 12 min 47 s
    Size: 555 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

i was just about to get into my luxurious bath since alpha isn't home, why are you here? aw, thats cute. you are craving my pussy juices? well, i don't know what to tell you. you know you will never be good enough to eat from my silver platter! what? you'll pay anything? hmm..thats an enticing offer, you know i get so wet when you send my money. lets see how serious you really are, grab your wallet, i have a bath to indulge in so i'm going to give you your taste but not how you think..want to buy my sweet surprise? you can! pervoutpay.com/goddessindira be a good cuck and use: indiraspiggy - 100% cumtax - 75% clittax - 50% at checkout! in doubt? use "addicted2indira" and always let me fulfill your fantasy by ordering a custom clip!
    Models: GoddessIndira

Duration: 9 min 48 s
    Size: 1.38 GiB
    Download From AnzFile