Page 8326 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 732678268226827683168324832583268327832883368376842688269326 ... LastLast
Results 83,251 to 83,260 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Your next door neighbor has been watching you for weeks now as you surf the web and visit Femdom sites. She has taken lots of pics of you as you jerk off to sissies getting fucked in the ass with strapons. And now she is going to Blackmail-Fantasy you! After all, you don't want your Step-Father to see the pics do you? Or how about the entire neighborhood? She tells you that from now on you are going to be her servant. You will drive her around, buy her things, and buy her more things. She tells you to get on your knees and start licking her dirty feet. Then she sticks her INCREDIBLE ASS in your face and spreads it.. she pushes her asshole right on to your nose and orders you to smell it. She makes you lick her asshole again and again.. then she decides its time for you to lick her beautiful pussy! She tells you to jerk your cock for her.. and you will do it! She counts down for you and then after you cum she tells you that she OWNS YOU NOW!! HOT CLIP!!
    Models: MeanBitches Femdom Store

Duration: 10 min 14 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 595 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Goddess Tierra - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Tierra

Duration: 2 min 30 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 63.3 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Brianna Ray as HOT as only she can be!!!!!!!!! Watch her as she becomes the nightmare of a tiny shrunken man who was a long time fan!!!!!! She is not the sweet girl that he thought she was, he he he...
    STUNNING NEW GTS VIDEO NOT FOR CARDIACS!!!!!
    ONE OF THE BEST ASS OF THE BUSINESS!!!!!!
    POV - INSERTION - FEET - HUMILLIATION
    Models: scottwill

Duration: 14 min 43 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Size: 124 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Princess Miki - iwantclips

Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 8 min 3 s
    Size: 262 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Contance Burns presents the story of John Narrows, a new GTS producer who contacted Lonestar Angel to begin working together and disappeared without a trace.
    Logan Rivers and Lonestar Angel on the first "Constance Burns�s Happy Torment Show" episode.
    Models: scottwill

Duration: 9 min 32 s
    Resolution: 480 x 856
    Size: 74.5 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

(This is a custom clip and I can make one for you too! Just send me a PM) My boyfriend has a serious problem, he owes these two black guys a lot of money. I know that his debt is due and he does not have the money to pay them. I know that if he doesn't pay up that they are going to hurt him, so I get a hotel room and invite the black guys over in hopes that I can maybe dance for them to pay off my boyfriends debt. I take off my coat and reveal to them my sexy bodystocking and start dancing for them, but then one of the guys grabs me and positions me between them and they start **** and fingering me as they make me give them hand jobs. I tell them I was only suppose to dance for them but they said dancing isn't enough! I figure a hand-job isn't so bad but they want more! They make me suck them both off! One shoots his load in my mouth and makes me swallow and the other sprays my face with cum! I am relieved when it is done and ask if that pays off my boyfriend debt but they say it only buys him a week! I have a feeling I am gonna have to do a lot more next time.
    Models: Emmasecret

Duration: 12 min 45 s
    Size: 1.09 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 14 min 0 s
    Size: 363 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This video was a custom request and the name Michael is used throughout. This is a very involved script detailing actual experiences between the viewer and his hairdresser. There is a lot of dirty talk with language such as bad bitch, naughty bitch, etc. The video tells the story and then moves towards POV sex with the viewer. Setting is at the salon in the back room. Visit watchbrooke.com for your very own custom video!
    Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 21 min 54 s
    Size: 1.71 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You probably know what the basics of a life of findom are, but have you truly thought of what all your going to be giving up for me? I explain just what all your going to be missing out on just to keep me happy! but it'll all be so worth it.
    Models: ShayChase

Duration: 6 min 25 s
    Size: 382 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You will be a good lil cum eater for me today! You know your mouth is watering just thinking about it! I encourage you to pump your cock, teasing you all the way! Making your pump it for me, pump it till you are ready to shoot that cum straight into your mouth! The better you stroke for me the more you get to see of me! Stroke it good, be a good lil wanker and cum eater! You will eat every drop of your cum while adoring my sexy big tits! I love watching cum eaters swallow every drop for me, so go on....DO IT! DONT miss a drop

Codes to use at checkout:

10% Markup Use code: Loser4Farrah

25% Markup Use code: WorshipFarrah

50% Markup Use code: Weak4Farrah

100% Markup Use code: Draining

500% Markup Use code: RinsedByFarrah
    Models: Foxy Farrah

Duration: 5 min 3 s
    Size: 154 MiB
    Download From AnzFile