Page 8324 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 732478248224827483148322832383248325832683348374842488249324 ... LastLast
Results 83,231 to 83,240 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 32 min 29 s
    Resolution: 960 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 650 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Madam Violet - iwantclips

Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 5 min 18 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 101 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Nina and Molly use a double ended dlido outside!
    Models: AriaNina

Duration: 6 min 5 s
    Size: 205 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

As I talk about how financial domination gets Me off My words crawl down into your soft pink mind where they stay, and spread and grow. Dangerously seductive you will NOT resist Me.
    This session has far loftier aims than mere titillation, it is designed to prime you, to morph you into an obedient financial submissive, slowly over time, without you realising. . Future pacing, imbedded commands, assumptions, double binds, sexual-neural anchoring, psychological conditioning. Not that you will not notice most of it, My seductive nature blinds you to the DANGER you are in.
    Much quicker than you realise you will be deeply captivated by Me, so aroused by the mere sight of Me that you will agree with Me when I explain how the most disappointing this about findom is the fact that so many men simply fantasise about it, they do not actually indulge. Such a damn shame, when it makes Me so wet.
    With the perfect blend of manipulation, coaxing and plain old logic I have you sending Me a very small tribute - it is not the size that counts right now slave, it is the DOING IT, and you do and it FEELS so good, and a POWERFUL neurological connection is made

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Are you ready to cum for me? Not so fast. I need a whole load built up for me already. Saved in an ice cube or a shot glass. Yes, a previous ejaculation. Saved up, sitting next to you. So you'll do what I say. Getting ready to eat cum while you cum. I know you can't help it. You just LOVE eating your own cum for me. This will ease you into it, just slightly different than usual. You'll do it because you're a loser. You know that right? I control Losers like you. I make you stroke as you watch my sexy body. I'll tell you when to stroke, edge and continue again. Stare at me loser. Focus and do everything that I say. You'll do anything for me, won't you?! hehehe. Praise my name and stroke your cock. Eat the cum WHILE you cum. It's a sure way to do it this time.
    Add a Code to your Order:
    20% Markup ' Pay Up!'
    $25 Markup 'LOSER FEE'
    $100 Markup 'CUM PERMISSION'
    50% Markup 'Sissy Tax'
    75% Markup 'PAY MORE'
    100% Markup 'LOVE BUNNY'
    500% Markup 'Intox-Fantasy TAX'
    1000% Mark Up 'GO BIG'
    Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 10 min 27 s
    Size: 370 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Nina and Molly use a double ended dlido outside!
    Models: AriaNina

Duration: 6 min 5 s
    Size: 205 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Aw. You're in a hurry- either rushing to rub one out before you leave for work, or doing it in the office before anyone else comes in. What a fiend! Must suck. I'm still awake, raking in ca$h in my undies. You were you were allowed to show up to work nude. But here you are yanking your dick to me in the office bathroom. I'm your REAL BOSS. The boss you want! I bet that little wank of yours would feel so much better with nice thick gobs of my spit on it, huh? look how much! Hahaha. Let's here you come up with an excuse for that other boss to try and skip work for a bit. How much would you pay to come visit me and lick up this pool of spit on the ground, huh?
    Models: Amara Noir

Duration: 7 min 10 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 624 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

To worship the entire body of a true Goddess is an opportunity most divine. Not only do you get to stare at perfection, but you also get to listen to me talk about very enticing topics, such as your worthless marriage and your pending financial downfall. My ass, chest, legs, and high heels are highlighted as I seductively move across your glowing screen, pushing you over the edge and beyond your limits. Welcome to the world of Miss Kelly.
    Models: Tatum Kelly

Duration: 17 min 57 s
    Size: 1.53 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Watch me as I suck on your cock. Slow. Sensual. Mesmerizing. All the while talking VERY dirty to you. Do you think you'll last the whole way through? Doubtful.
    Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 15 min 44 s
    Size: 1.11 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You want it, so enjoy it
    Models: DestinationKat

Duration: 3 min 47 s