Page 8314 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 731478148214826483048312831383148315831683248364841488149314 ... LastLast
Results 83,131 to 83,140 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Yes you there you pathetic dirty slave..your job today is very simple get your tongue and give me a tongue bath. I just finish my work out and before i bath you must lick me clean.
    Come here and lick my sweaty armpits , sweaty ass and sweaty boobs ... i will sit in your face and Coerce you to sniff my crotch ..i know you love it.
    Models: Black Mistresses

Duration: 3 min 13 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 48.9 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I want you to jerk for Me with some silky satin today. I want you to wrap it around your cock and jerk as you feel the cool silky satin gliding up and down, up and down. Keep following My instruction until I lead you into a cum countdown where you will cum for Me and all over that satin. Now watch as the satin gets darker as it absorbs your pleasurable mess.
    Models: Brittany Marie

Duration: 9 min 37 s
    Size: 702 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Steed is going to **** at the foot of the bed right now with the fresh scent of my musky asshole all over his face.

After hours of reading (while sitting on his face), I at last finished Tolstoy's 'War and Peace'. As a reward (or perhaps just adding insult to injury, as I am wont to do), I had Steed literally kiss my ass and thank me for the privilege.

I furthermore had him bury his face deep in my perfect, firm, round ass and rub his face all over my sacred asshole. I relaxed on the bed as he toiled away, kissing and licking, sucking and sniffing my beautiful asshole - all while I laughed at him and reminded him that his face belongs stuck up between my ass cheeks, buried and given only my asshole to breathe through.

Such a little asshole sucker, ha! Look at how passionate he is, kissing my asshole like a lover! It's endlessly amusing, and I love that all of you are willing to do anything for the chance to do the same.

Buy now if you're a little ass slave
    Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 6 min 17 s
    Size: 431 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hello stink junkies. Good on you for consistently buying up all my sweaty armpit, ass and worn panty-clips. Because of that, I usually think of you all when I get smelly. I've been out here hiking and biking all day long. I've been in this outfit for 2 days cuz my luggage is out on the mainland and I've been having too many fun adventures on the island to go back and pick it up. And there's no way I'm getting a shower until after the beautiful sunset. So lucky you get a brief couple minutes to stop and smell the roses in my sun-drenched swetay pits. Lap up the filth with your eager tongue so I can make due til sund down. Just a super quick treat for you. If you want more upclose focus to taste your filthy pleasure- don't worry longer clips will be on the way. Show me you deserve them.
    Models: Amara Noir

Duration: 5 min 19 s
    Size: 467 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Out with my Step-Sister for some weekend shopping, I decided to show my exhibitionist side which has been so popular among viewers. You'll see my in some quick clips shot from my little Step-Sister Emma, running around in the car, onto the parking lot, and eventually into the store where I do my main performance in a dressing room while trying on some outfits. Once in the dressing room I bring out my lovely dildo for some quick play time. I then take a few minutes to try on some cute outfits and tease the camera, eventually bringing out my toy again for a lovely finish. If you've ever enjoyed any of my voyeuristic videos from my library days, then this is for you!!
    Models: GingerBanks

Duration: 17 min 8 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Size: 504 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Aren't you so blessed to have me as your Goddess? You serve me, spoil me, worship me, and more. What a lucky man you are. You didn't have any purpose before me, but now here you are on your knees for a Goddess? Doesn't that feel good? You couldn't get any luckier.
    Models: LadyToro

Duration: 8 min 52 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 654 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I tease my pet about being obsessed with Me! In a cute IWantClips tank top and matching pink short shorts, I encourage you to deepen your addiction and binge binge binge on clips to worship My perfection.
    Models: Miss Melissa

Duration: 6 min 12 s
    Size: 226 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 10 min 53 s
    Size: 242 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Come lets play. Come show me your big fireworks! HEHE Ok for real I want that big load to cover my fat american tits. I'll shake, jiggle, bounce and play with my tits the whole time as you fantasize about them. Image them just wrapped around that cock of yours. Are you ready to cum yet?
    Models: JessieMinxxx

Duration: 8 min 48 s
    Size: 546 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

No shame in your weakness. My tits. A man worshiping a woman is natural. This isn't something to be humiliated by, only pleasure. Because getting so weak for my hard nipples is something you are so proud of.
    Models: Miss Morticia

Duration: 4 min 24 s
    Size: 165 MiB
    Download From AnzFile