Page 8312 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 731278128212826283028310831183128313831483228362841288129312 ... LastLast
Results 83,111 to 83,120 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Slow seduction is one of my favorite ways of getting into the minds of my slaves. I want you to focus, watch me sway my hips back and forth, making you more and more excited by the second. I can tease and taunt you all I want, but it's only fun unless I command you to hold your orgasm... Staring at my immaculate body only makes you want to blow your load the moment you see me, but you're not going to. You're gong to hold it until the end, like a good boy. Prove yourself to me, let me fuck your mind, guiding you deeper and deeper into temptation. Let your fantasies come to life, and watch all of your inhibitions slowly slip away. Show me how bad you want that orgasm, how badly you need to cum for Goddess Angel... Ready?
    Use Makeup codes to be a special good boy!:
    GOODBOY4ANGEL: 10%
    GODDESSANGEL: 30%
    ALWAYSFORANGEL: 50%
    ANYTHINGFORANGEL: 100%
    ANGELISMYGOD: 500%
    ANGELALWAYS: 1000%
    Models: Goddess_Angel

Duration: 11 min 55 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.02 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Have you ever craved to reach your sub space? When you truly feel like you are in a dream world where all that happens in reality is anticipated differently than in your common right mind. You react different, your reactions to sensations change completely, your eyes become glassy and your mental state has completely changed. It's like a natural Silly Stuff. It is not something that happens over night let me tell you. This is something you must practice. This is something that takes dedication to each and every part of these multi-training segmented clips series. Im going to start gentle with you. A simple seductive mesmerization. Once you experience segment one, they're will be no more information/hints on what the next series holds. The key is give yourself completely to me. The key will be surrendering and channeling the ultimate addiction, connection, and relationship to your one ad only Goddess, me.

Consist of: Submissive Training, Mesmerize, Femdom Goddess, cock tease, Female domination, sub training, mind fuck, femdom, female supremacy, goddess worship, body worship, tease goddess, subspace, mental domination, slave training, erotic goddess, erotic tease, sensual domination, clip series, training series, dominatrix, submission, tit worship, jerk off instruction, masturbation instruction, JOI,
    Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 18 min 56 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 936 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Goddess Christina - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 6 min 11 s
    Size: 176 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Your wife is lying naked on the bed as you walk in and she tells you to sit down. She snickers as you think you are going to get lucky just because she has no clothes on, but she has other plans. She tells you how pathetic and worthless you are and how she can't stand the size of your little dick. So, she has found someone to help her with her problem.
    With that she calls on a stud who has the kind of big cock she deserves. She remarks that his cock is what she needs, not a tiny cock like yours. She then assumes the doggystyle position and lets him enter her from behind telling you to watch what it is like when a real man fucks her. You are now cuckolding her as she gets pounded from behind.
    She continues to humiliate you and degrade you calling you all kinds of names. She then sees that this is turning you on so she tells you to get your tiny cock out and start stroking. Her stud continues to fuck her good and her face tells the tale of how big his dick really is while her big tits bounce wildly.
    When he cums inside her deeply, her eyes open wide as she is not used to such a large cock, or a large cumshot. He then leaves and she sees that you too have cum. However, she remarks as to how tiny of a cum load you have produced compared to the huge load now deep in her pussy.
    With that she tells you what you new lot in life will be. You will be her cleanup bitch since you are already a little bitch anyway. She calls you over and tells you to get ready to slurp the cum out of her cunt because this will be happening a lot more now, so you might as well get used to cuckolding her.
    Included in this clip: Cuckolding, Doggystyle, SPH, Small Penis Humiliation, Humiliation, Watch Wife Gets Fucked, Cleanup Bitch, Big Tits, Titty Bouncing, Blonde Wife, Slut Wife, Mean Wife, Brat Wife, Blondes
    Models: Brittanys Sexy Fantasies

Duration: 7 min 14 s
    Size: 244 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This is what I've been training you for, what you're brain has been reprogrammed to enjoy. Cock. I've decided one of my other slaves with give me every drop of his cum, only so I may Coerce feed it down your throat. Don't think I'll be doing all the work however, because it's your mouth and twirling tongue that's going to get him there. I'm going to test the limits of your throat, see just how much of his length I can shove down there. He then will jerk himself dry, as no slave deserves the pleasure of my hand to bring him to climax, and once his balls are emptied I'll spoon feed each of the goopy strands into your mouth. So open wide, because it's time to serve your purpose; my little cock whore.
    Models: Raquel Roper

Duration: 11 min 23 s
    Size: 419 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Spreading my asshole and fucking it with a big dildo, pausing to gape. Includes close up shots and masturbation to orgasm
    Models: foxsmoulder

Duration: 11 min 9 s
    Size: 376 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I'm on the phone with my husband and it turns out he is not going to be making it back on a flight this evening for boys night out. That is too bad...he wanted me to tell his friends who are waiting here, no strippers...and he means it! no strippers tonight without him! I think I know a way to make sure this won't happen, don't worry...my husband would be perfectly okay with this.(Full nude rarely released content)
    Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 13 min 46 s
    Size: 1.44 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Clara is super horny and needs to cum.. Watch her tease you and strip down to her socks as she uses her fingers, dildos, and vibrator to cum over and over again.. Getting a little creamy too... (FULLY NUDE) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *
    Models: clarakitty

Duration: 12 min 3 s
    Size: 1.37 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Relentless jerking brings you to your knees Your first load is ruined. Will you be man enough to shoot a second? You will be brought to the edge only to be left twitching. Your cock bobbing. Your orgasms denied. Welcome to submission.
    Models: ObeyMelanie

Duration: 8 min 56 s
    Size: 672 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You are a teacher and your hot black student Ana sits on your desk and tells you she has been a good student.. she tells you that all the teachers in the school have been bowing down and serving the hot black girls in the school.. its time for you to take your natural place on the floor and worship her. She starts giving you orders and you find that obeying seems to be the right thing to do... she tells you to go fetch her some coffee. Part of you tells you that teachers arent supposed to be bossed around by their students, but another part of you tells you "I am inferior to black girls.. I should always obey the superior race". She tells you to tie her shoe for her and you do it like a good bitch. Then she tells you to untie it and remove it. You know its ridiculous for a grown man to be obeying a student but when she sternly says "DO IT", you lose all ability to resist. She waves her sweaty black feet in your face and you know what to do. You start sniffing and kissing her precious feet like a good white boy. Then she turns around and spreads her black ass... as she winks her asshole in your face you know that you have become her lowly asslicking servant.... In the end, she makes you jerk off for her.. A WHITE TEACHER, DOWN ON HIS KNEES IN FRONT OF HIS BLACK STUDENT, JERKING OFF HIS COCK WHILE SHE COUNTS DOWN... YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!! ASS WORSHIP , FOOT WORSHIP, PUSSY WORSHIP, INTERRACIAL DOMINATION, CUM COUNTDOWN, JOI, FEMDOM POV, and more!!
    Models: MeanBitches Femdom Store

Duration: 9 min 44 s
    Size: 567 MiB
    Download From AnzFile