Page 8309 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 730978098209825982998307830883098310831183198359840988099309 ... LastLast
Results 83,081 to 83,090 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Are you ready for another hot session of hurting your cock and balls for Me? I'm going to tease you and see just how good you can be at following My instructions. This clip is not for beginners to CBT and it will be a challenge for you to make it through this clip.
    Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 45 min 34 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.50 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You love when I pull your strings just right and leave you feeling utterly weak and mindless. You never know exactly how I'll do it - but I do it just right. First you're in a daze, mesmerized by my beauty. Next I pull you in and have you hard and horny. Then you're filled with lust. Craving stimulation and orgasm. Your mind is gone. My words, face and body fill it. And all that's left is Me. That's always how it goes. And today won't be any different. This is the torment you love.
    Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 15 min 18 s
    Size: 225 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You're browsing Indeed one day looking for a new job and you come across a company hiring new taste testers, but not just any taste testers, Having fun tasters! They immediately accept your application because you used Princess Pilar as your reference, so they already know you can handle the job... you're welcome! On your first day, the Having fun Girl walks in in the shiniest sexiest "work uniform" you've ever seen and you feel your cock get even harder when She brings the Having fun out. This isn't like wine-tasting where you spit the drink out like a punk, Having fun tasters have to swallow everything! You're trying to impress the Purity Having fun Girl so much that you just do what She says. When She tells you to take your cock out, you start to wonder how you got so lucky. Amaze Her with your drinking skills right Here. Enjoy xo- Princess Pilar
    Models: PrincessPilar

Duration: 13 min 41 s
    Size: 755 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Goddess Christina - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 15 min 8 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 301 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

So, you like to watch my ass do you? Well today I will make your dreams, or maybe your worst nightmare come through. I will make you crawl behind me on the street just watching my ass. I will take of my top and shorts, and make you smell my bikini covered ass in the middle of a busy street!
    So what if I drag you after me in a leash, and really show how pathetic you really are. I will pull of my pants, and make you worship my ass in the middle of the street. It is not enough?
    Well, if I pull my pants aside, and Yellow Juice on you in the middle of the street, you are nothing but my toilet anyway. You will do whatever I tell you whenever I want right? So get down under me and catch my pee!
    I will drag you along to a bench in a busy walking street, take off my flip flops, and make you worship my feet, with all people on restaurants looking at your pathetic tongue licking my feet, sucking my toes. I can really see all people looking at you and how low you really are!
    Models: Princess Nikki

Duration: 9 min 29 s
    Size: 536 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Watch to find out why Godess Melanie's slaves worship the ground she walks on. Her slave is Coerced into domestic servitude and tight bondage helpless to resist her strict discipline. She stands inches from his face wearing sexy wedges with long straps that wrap around her ankles, her toes so close to his mouth he can almost taste them. She uses her hot feet to tease and punish him while he is Coerced to work while restrained and unable to move. He licks her dirty shoes clean in hopes of getting to taste her perfect Goddess feet.
    Models: ObeyMelanie

Duration: 11 min 22 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 301 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 12 min 16 s
    Size: 334 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I know what you're into, I know that you secretly want Cock. I'm sure you've never had one before, so let me show you how to jerk one off. If you want to make me smile you will take it deep into your mouth, if you want to make really happy, you will bend over and take this cock in your ass too. Don't worry Faggot, your secret is safe with me. Prepare yourself for weekly training, we need you to be ready for Real Cock one day.
    Models: Domina Luna

Duration: 5 min 50 s
    Size: 744 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Having a FinDomme roommate has been interesting to say the least. You started growing curious having such a strong powerful rich woman in the house, who walks around in whatever she pleases, including sexy lingerie. She comes home with wads of cash. Being that you aren't a hot woman you are broke but you have a date tonight so you decide to ask your roommate to borrow some money. She has so much she won't even miss it. Turns out she has different plans for you! She knew it was a matter of time until you grew curious about submitting to a woman. "Every man is capable of being molded into my toy", she told you. 'I'll give you a loan but you will have to pay it back. with interest and one other thing.. you need to wear a chastity device!" Unfortunately the thought of her owning your dick and having to pay her back made you a bit hard. She continues to lay out how your date will go, explaining that if the girl decides to come home you won't even be able to hook up because your roommate has the key and she own's your dick until you pay back your loan. The situation has escalated quickly but deep down you knew that you didn't even need to ask for money, you just wanted to see what she would say and hoped she would make you her bitch. Be careful what you wish for. (;
    Use "100FORMISSH" to cover the site's cut and give me 100%

100% LosersPayMore
    200% MissHsWallet
    1000% MORE
    Models: Miss Hanna

Duration: 6 min 22 s
    Size: 281 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I have a special treat for all my loyal armpit worshipers, now that it's summer my armpits are so sweaty! I just got done filming a few clips and I'm so hot and covered in sweat. You can see the stains in my dress as I show you my wet, hot pits. Want a sniff, a lick, want me to wipe it all over you? I take off my dress and pose in just my bra so you can get an even better look at my dripping, perfect armpits.
    Models: Goddess Canna

Duration: 7 min 25 s
    Size: 438 MiB
    Download From AnzFile