Page 8299 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 729977998199824982898297829882998300830183098349839987999299 ... LastLast
Results 82,981 to 82,990 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My man and I in the bathtub....
    Models: Leeloo

Duration: 7 min 15 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 36.2 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

There is a beautiful woman known only as "the Baroness" whose sexual appetites have become legend throughout Europe. The whispered rumors-- if they are to be believed-- indicate that her sexual perversions and proclivities are so insatiable that she keeps a harem of men as her personal guard, so she can satisfy those needs several times a day. Men have flocked to her banner with the hopes that they could one day be chosen to serve. You are one such man and you've been granted an audience to ascertain your worth. Until this point, you've never seen her in person.. but the rumors do not dissapoint. She is busty, gorgeous, and oozes sexual energy.. enough that you find your cock stirring from the moment she speaks. She explains the position and what you might be expected to do. You promise her anything as the need becomes stronger, to which she laughs. "Stamina is of utmost important to me. I want to see what kind of stamina you have, soldier. Unlace those breeches and show me your member. Now.. show me how long you can last in my presence. If you cannot last with your hand, then my cunt will be the end of you. If you don't impress me, I'll have you executed." You swallow hard and begin to stroke. You'll never make it! The lust rolls off her skin in waves, each moment you spend jerking feels like an eternity. She teases you, describes what "services" you will be required to perform. Can you hold out? Will you make the cut?
    Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 11 min 18 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 283 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You adore tits. They practically control you mind. And Mine are absolutely perfect. Being a complete loser, however, you only get to watch as I taunt and tease you with My hands covering My pink nipples while you squirm. Because I love Tormenting you, I give you a 10 second cum countdown so you can blow a devotion load for My incredible, perky tits.
    Models: Worship Lily Boyd

Duration: 7 min 44 s
    Size: 227 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I had my camera rolling during the whole BallBusting interview, See here why he was so scared of ME - JASMINE MENDEZ & why we had to cut so many times
    Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 15 min 58 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 822 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Armani walks in to talk to her boss about his behavior.
    She tells him that his male Calvinistic ways has to stop.
    She tells him that the way he treats the female workers is wrong constantly talking about their looks and telling what to wear.
    She tells him how would he like it if she made fun of his looks and made him wear skimpy outfits to please her?
    She tells him he is acting like a douche that has not grown up yet. She says that she is not going to HR because that does nothing so she taking matters into her own hands.
    She tells him that she going teach him a lesson and that she will use magic to make his outer-self look like his inner-self. She waves her hands and turns him in to a collage boy of twenty years old. She tells him that he looks great for a collage boy and sees why the ladies loved him in college.
    He ask her who she is and why he in a suit in an office. She tells him that she guesses the spell doesn't just regress his body, but also his mind. She tells him that she is his boss and if he wants to intern here he needs to do what she says.
    She tells him to stand for her and let her get a good look at him. She has him take off his shirt so she can see the goods.. She notices that he is getting nervous around her and asked if older woman intimidate him.
    She asked him if he likes be seen only as a object of affection. She tells him that is abs look great but his but is a little flat for her. She ask if older woman make him feel inadequate because they are smarter than the bimbos in college.
    She puts her hand do his pants and tells him he has a nice cock. She tells that this cock is now hers, she sees that he is feeling uncomfortable. She ask what is wrong that she thought all guys like being told they have a big cock?. She tells him that it feel demeaning only to be seen as a sex object.
    She ask why he feels this way towards woman. He tells her in high school he was shorter than most of the girls in his class and they treated badly because of it. He tells her that the girls in high school said he was not a man because of his small size. She says well then we must do something about that.
    She waves her hands again and he regresses to a young high school student.
    She starts to laugh at him at this age and make fun of his now shorter size. Armani keeps working her magic making him younger and younger and teases him along the way.
    Showing him her big boobs. Making him feel on them.Having him try to please her with the little package that he has...before you know it the boss becomes a **** in her arms for her to care for and mold into the perfect little man.
    **Age Regression / Older Woman Younger Man / Men Following Orders / Big Tits / Naked Nude / Nipple Play / Milf / Mommas Boy / Boss / POV / Role Play SPH
    Models: Armani's Kinky Clips

Duration: 19 min 9 s
    Size: 496 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

hahahaha you stupid principal ... calling me in again because of how I'm dressed. Little do you know what I'm going to do to you. I know just how sexy I am and that all men are obsessed over my tight little body. You don't stand a fucking chance, and you think you can tell me what to do? I think not.. the tables have turned. I'm ready to pounce and take fucking control. You'll just sit back, take your cock out, and do as you're told just like a good little slave.
    Models: Princess Violette

Duration: 19 min 12 s
    Size: 767 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I agree that it's wildly sexy to fantasize about me breaking your heart and ruining you. But you're bored of relegating that heartbreak and ruin to just a fantasy. You want the real thing. So what's stopping you from experiencing exactly what you want?

I know why you deny yourself. I know your little secret.
    Models: Miss Bellerose

Duration: 10 min 25 s
    Size: 606 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My perfect ass is over you, leggings stretching tight. I only have to wiggle it above your face to make you weak for Me. I move it back and forth, mesmerizing you. I peel back the leggings, showing off the altar at which you worship. My tiny 25 inch waist is a perfect combo with my 37 inch ass to melt your self control.
    Models: Miss Melissa

Duration: 4 min 39 s
    Size: 170 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Masochist men are my favorite type of submissives. I get so much satisfaction giving you pain and today I will be wrecking your balls. Are you ready? You are about to show me what a sick perverted man you are. But first I want you to get your cock hard. Once it's hard you will be following my countdown and start punching your balls hard for me!
    Models: RileyReyXXX

Duration: 8 min 2 s
    Size: 594 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

watch it vanish 1, 2, 3, 10
    Models: mistress rave

Duration: 5 min 3 s