Page 8298 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 729877988198824882888296829782988299830083088348839887989298 ... LastLast
Results 82,971 to 82,980 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

After an hour of stroking yesterday with no release I'm sure you are eager to keep going but dreading the inevitable blue balls. But after all Goddess said one full week of edging! Lucky that I allow you these strokes you'll abide by my rules. By the time Friday comes you'll by mindless, weak and eager, begging me to let you cum. So for now just enjoy your sweet Torment...
    Models: Goddess Kalina

Duration: 7 min 2 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 759 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Custom (no name): "You are back home after a great day hanging out with your "nice" guy friend from high school. He is a super sweet shy guy and today is his lucky day. After taking you out for dinner, you are super horny & waiting for him on your bed. He had no idea of your other life as an adult star. Though he is inexperienced you take charge and begin sucking his cock (it's a little below average size, but you expected that). After you make some comments and laughing about how he thought you were an angel and a good girl, you take charge and tell him authoritatively something like "stick your cock inside me and fuck me hard" after pulling your legs back and opening your pussy lips. He sticks his cock in and you tell him to fuck you harder, talking very very dirty and acting aggressive. You comment about how much easier it would be to cum if his cock was bigger. It's okay but you're just used to your other boyfriends with big dicks. Eventually, you cum anyway because you're so horny. After getting a huge creampie (he takes almost 30 seconds to finish cumming) you tell him that while you had a great time today, you'd like to just stay friends. You'll also love "Micro Penis Dating Experience": https://iwantclips.com/content_facto...os/view/171494 & "The World's Smallest Creampie: https://iwantclips.com/content_facto...os/view/514999
    Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 11 min 58 s
    Size: 673 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

do you remember when you were happy and in love with that girlfriend of yours? well you shouldn't because she never existed. in fact, you can't even remember the last girl you ever had a Squeeze on. it seems like you only have feelings for me. try as you might, you can't pry your eyes away from me. mesmerized by my gaze you forget any aspect of life except for that pulsing desire that surges in your veins and into your throbbing cock. the sound of my voice is like a lyrical siren drawing you deeper into my spell. all you can think about is my luscious lips and warm, wet tongue. you stare lustfully at my mouth as i slowly bring you to the edge until your swollen dick explodes with hot cum inside your pants.
    Models: CearaLynch

Duration: 16 min 55 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
    Size: 872 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Meet Retsuko, a common office woman, a red panda who adores death metal! She runs to the bathroom, completely frustrated with how her Boss has been treating her. This adorable creature pulls out her secret microphone - but wait! This new one looks different than her last. Watch as Retsuko texts her friend Fenneko for instructions, teases her tits and pussy with a mot

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Your weakness? My body in SHINY catsuit, bodysuit, leggings.
    My shiny overknee platform BOOTS.
    WORSHIP me, like a good little pig!
    You must STROKE it for your Goddess,
    but today NOT instruct how to jerk it, do it as you like...
    I dont want to care about your MASTURBATION today.
    Im generous and SELFISH!
    FOCUS only me! You CANT escape even if you try!
    Rub your COCK ,as you like.
    Im a pure PERFECTION from head to toe.
    I have POWERFUL mind, strong CHARISMA, erotic personality.
    Sensual EROTIC domination, shiny dress and me! I can RULE your life!
    Your weakness for shiny clothing will bring you PLEASURE yet PAIN.
    My ROUND ass... LONG legs.... BIG tits always GRAB your attention.
    As soon as I TEMPT you are TRAPPED.
    Just ENJOY and let me... and my sweet sensual MOANS guide you towards complete SUBMISSION.
    Models: GiliSkyQueen

Duration: 17 min 38 s
    Resolution: 1072 x 1 920
    Size: 1.21 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I bet you're wondering why Addie has you hogtied at her feet? Well, for starters you're a creepy loser...and more importantly, who do you think you are getting her friend pregnant and then trying to run off?! Oh, you're sorry? You'll do anything do make things right? Anything for Addie to untie you? Addie laughs, telling you she'll consider letting you out if you worship her feet!
    Addie takes off her shoes then peels off her sweaty, stinky socks, ordering you to lick, kiss and worship her filthy bare feet! She's been walking around aaall day so you can guess how disgusting they are. It's a fitting task for someone as pathetic as you, though!
    Hmm...Addie isn't pleased with the "work" you've done if you can even call it that. She gets up and walks away, leaving you to struggle in your bondage, what a loser!
    Models: Brainwash Productions Fetish and XXX

Duration: 11 min 42 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 333 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A home video of my friend RAMMING his cock into me over and over until he shoots a big hot load of cum all over my tits, stomach, and face. This is a REAL home video that I decided to make. He wanted to fuck and I said ok but let's film it. The first 2 parts to this vide are called SUCKING MY FRIEND and FUCKING MY FRIEND. My orgasm in in "Fucking My Friend" and his orgasm is in this video. Check them all !
    Models: Ashley Sinclair

Duration: 12 min 34 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 228 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Let's be honest. You will never EVER fuck me. You'll never have my pussy, or my lips. In fact, you'll probably never even kiss a female. No girl wants you. That's fact. That doesn't stop you from wanting a taste of me. The only way you will even come close to doing that is being my bi little cuckold! Once I am done fucking him, you'll be licking every crease and crevice savoring the taste of me. You're going to be such a faggot for my pussy!!
    Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 8 min 53 s
    Size: 492 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The FANTASTIC MILF Missy in her first BUKKAKE session with US at the Private Club.
    WHAT A WOMAN... she was SO HUNGRY for cum! She swallowed some loads, she took
    some vreamy facials... SHE WAS HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY, full of JOY!
    A genuine CUM QUEEN!
    Models: britbuk

Duration: 7 min 44 s
    Size: 284 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

She comes into the kitchen takes a banana and begins to put one hand in his pants and then pulls it out and sniffs my finger is she doing in different poses. If you have ideas for new clips, send them to [email protected] .
    Models: Store of Sexy and Great brunette

Duration: 5 min 47 s
    Size: 85.4 MiB
    Download From AnzFile