Page 8287 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 728777878187823782778285828682878288828982978337838787879287 ... LastLast
Results 82,861 to 82,870 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Oh, boyfriend. How clueless you are. We've been together for this long and you still don't have any idea about the things I've been doing behind your back. Or should I say people... but you're so weak and so beta, I know you don't have the balls to do anything about it. So, let's start from the very beginning.
    Models: Venus Venerous

Duration: 8 min 23 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 267 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You are such a thirsty slave and today is your lucky day because you will get all the liquid you need to survive. Goddess Tangent and I have been saving up spit all day because slaves like you don't deserve water. We are going to fill you up like our spittoon. I love playing with my spit and teasing you. We want you to beg before giving you a generous mouthful of it. But even with your mouthful you are not allowed to swallow because first it is Goddess Tangent's turn. By the end of this there will be a puddle of our divine spittle at the back of your throat and you will be overflowing with it. You are so lucky to have this privilege and watch after gobs of spit flow out of our sexy mouth and rain down all over you. You will need to keep your mouth open and accepting for as long as we like. We want you to beg for our spit and gargle it like the messy spittoon you have become. You better not miss a drop or lose any because our spit is precious and who knows the next time you will get this opportunity. Stay thirsty our slaves.
    Models: Stella Liberty

Duration: 7 min 15 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 251 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Look at me while I am beneath you, it has been so long since we have seen each other and gotten together so all you want to do is look in my beautiful blue eyes. Now relax as I walk you through how I missed you and love being with you. Then we finish together at the end.
    Models: bobbidylan

Duration: 5 min 31 s
    Size: 620 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Your wife couldn't have been more excited for her reunion. She did all that she could to lose the weight, buy the right outfit and hire a makeup artist for the night. Little did she know I'd be there.. (a daughter of her high school rival from years ago. I'm even more beautiful than my m0ther who she was always jealous of) After watching us chat all night she insists you leave with her and a few friends to a bar. After a few hours you head back to your hotel to find ME, half naked on your bed waiting. She takes one look at my amazing body covered by a barely there, see through outfit and giant young tits before she threatens to call security. But we BOTH know you won't allow that to happen... right? Instead we come up with something else for her to do.
    Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 13 min 19 s
    Size: 378 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I know about all those little dirty perversions in your head that makes you a jerkoff junkie. Constantly finding anyway to touch that little cock of yours. I don't know what it is with you males and your cocks, you just can't help but be stupid when it's hard. Good fo me because, I use that to my own advantage to fuck you over! Well, I have a little surprise for you, I think you'll like it. Don't worry everyone is doing it, eating your own cum is so in right now! Hahaha Loser! But, you'll do anything for Goddess, including this.
    Use my markup codes! 50% MARKUP- ZOEYSPET 100% MARKUP- GOODBITCHBOY 500% MARKUP- ALLFORZOEY 1000% MARKUP- ZOEYSFAVORITE
    Models: mistresszoey

Duration: 6 min 54 s
    Size: 408 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Last night, you hit on a woman at a bar you somehow ended up in her bed the next morning. She's sitting on top of you and you think that maybe you got lucky, but she has something else in store. She tells you that she thinks you're a disgusting pig for saying the things you said to her and now she's going to make you pay. She holds you down and breathes her rancid morning breath on you. You struggle and your eyes water, but you cant escape. She makes you breathe in her burps too and there's nothing you can do. The girl then tells you that she noticed you looking at her ass all night and now she's going to give you a better view it. She turns around in her yoga pants and farts right in your face, making you breathe all of it. She makes you breathe her breath, burps and farts over and over again. When she thinks you've had enough, she leaves you tied up in her room with her stink. You don't know when/if she'll come back.
    Models: RubyRapture

Duration: 11 min 10 s
    Size: 649 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Im here and i was begged by one of my dearest fans for a custom video of FARTING Im very new to this but hope you like my video
    Models: JEMSTONE

Duration: 13 min 2 s
    Size: 744 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It's time to beat up those pathetic worthless balls of yours. I just love fucking you up. I love the fact that you can't help but think of me 24/7 as your balls are red, swollen, and aching for me! I make you hurt like no one else can. I don't only leave physical pain on your body but also that mental pain of knowing that I have no remorse for the marks I leave. None whatsoever! I'm such a mean brat that loves watching you act like the total loser and idiot that you are. Now let's play my fun little game of beating up your balls. I do such a good job at it. I promise I'll make it hurt real good!

- Goddess Christina

Fetishes: CBT, CBT Instruction, Brat Girls, Mean Girls, Female Domination, Femdom POV, Ass Worship, Body Worship, Bratty Goddess, Men Following Orders, Masturbation Instruction, Humiliation
    Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 16 min 1 s
    Size: 481 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Put your cock away you dirty loser! Its time for you to eat my sit! Im gona spew my thick spit all over your face and Coerce you to swallow every last drop of it. Look at your stupid face covered in my phlegm. I know you love it though. Your a spit lover aren't you! Your a dirty perv and you love it when i spit into your mouth and humiliate you!
    Models: Princess Brook

Duration: 5 min 31 s
    Size: 127 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 2 min 10 s
    Resolution: 320 x 568