Page 8275 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 727577758175822582658273827482758276827782858325837587759275 ... LastLast
Results 82,741 to 82,750 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I just got home from the gym, and I am ready to play a little game with you. You are going to drink and do CBT acts for me. I will be flipping over cards which will decide which you'll be doing. Throughout our game you will be drinking some Having fun and taking some shots for me. You will also need a candle and a rubber band. This is so you can follow my lead for some ball busting. Are you ready to play?
    Mark up codes for true drinkers and ball busters:
    GiveMystieMore 100%
    GiveMystieEverything 500%
    Models: Mystie Mae

Duration: 28 min 33 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 2.71 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The clown uses her fingers and two q - tips to help her achieve nose orgasms through sneezing. She struggles to stimulate her nose enough to make her sneeze again and again, but as time goes on her eyes water, she drools and her nose runs so much that her make up begins to smear. Black tears run down her face and her final sneeze makes the biggest mess you have ever seen from a clown.
    CAUTION: gross with lots of snot!
    Models: ThatMissQuin

Duration: 5 min 52 s
    Size: 533 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My husbands business partner comes to our house and tells me that he will be withdrawing the funding from our business, because it is doing badly, unless he and I can come to an arrangement. I am surprised, what could I possibly do to help? I knew nothing about the problems that the business was facing, and I ask what kind of arrangement he has in mind. He gently mocks me saying that I must have some idea. That surely I've noticed the times he has tried to look down my top and up my skirt. I am shocked and outraged by his suggestion and reject his advances. Then I begin to plead with him. He tells me that he isn't going to do anything that I don't let him do. He tells me that he could leave right now and forget the whole matter but that if he does that, then the business will fail. I reluctantly agree and he sits beside me and tries to put his hand inside my top and then my bra. I try to stop him at first, but after he reminds me that Im supposed to be "helping" I let him continue. He pulls my top down and takes off my bra and starts fondling and kissing my breasts. Then he tries to slide his hand up my skirt, but I push it away. He tells me to open my legs so he can see my panties. After looking at them, he tries to slide his hand up my leg again and just touches my panties. I push his hand away again. This happens once more before he reminds me that we are in an "arrangement". I start to argue. He stops and makes me a drink. I dont know that he has put a Silly Stuff in my drink to relax me and make me horny. I am still angry but soon the Silly Stuff starts to work and I let him resume his fingering of me with his hand inside my panties. He orders me to stand up and strip down to my panties, and to start playing with myself. He gives me a second drink as he sees the 1st wasnt enough. Soon it becomes obvious that I am becoming turned on. He strips to his underwear and I see the bulge in his pants. He orders me on to my knees and to take his cock out. He mocks me about my husbands penis, asking you how much bigger his is. I have to stroke and suck his cock. Then we lie beside each other and start to kiss. He slips his hand inside my panties while I stroke his cock. Eventually we fuck until we both cum and Im left with his cum dripping out of pussy. Mandy Flores
    Note: There is 1 min of black at the end of the clip after the credits, I have adjusted the price cheaper because of this.
    INCLUDES: Blackmail-Fantasy FANTASY - HOUSEWIVES - WOMEN FOLLOWING ORDERS - BLOWJOBS - Coerced STRIPPING - MALE DOMINATION - MENTAL DOMINATION - CREAMPIE - HOMEWRECKER
    Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 28 min 7 s
    Resolution: 480 x 854
    Size: 844 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You've been a bad boy haven't you?! You know when one makes decisions like you do. you must pay. You must pay the price for your sins. Your pain and suffering is that price. Even as I stand here and bring light to all your wrongdoings.. you still want to sin. You still want the body right in front you. You desire to fornicate and SIN! It's time to pay! Pay now so that you will be blessed another day.
    Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 17 min 46 s
    Size: 404 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You and your wife have been having trouble for some time so you've decided to see a marriage counselor. Unfortunately for her... That marriage counselor is ME. I use my superior tits and dominant attitude to humiliate her and get EVERYTHING I want from you... And there's NOTHING she can do to stop it.
    Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 15 min 48 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 595 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This is one of my new favorite CEI clips! It's great for beginners and advanced cum lovers alike. Want to see how much messy, creamy fun you can have with just one fresh load? Then this clip is for you.

This CEI session is intense. It's all about overwhelming your senses, enjoying, savoring, and playing with every single drop of your load. We'll start out by plugging up your ass with the biggest butt plug you can take. Having your ass stuffed and stretched tight will make the whole experience even more intense.

You'll be edging several times before I have you cum for me -- we have to make sure that you have a nice, big load to enjoy -- but the real fun will begin after you orgasm. Nearly half of this video is dedicated to my creative, detailed cum play and cum eating instructions.

It's going to get messy. You'll gargle and drool cum for me. You'll tease your tastebuds by taking that jizz into your mouth and spitting it back out. You'll have cum all over your face and body, and even more coating your tongue and filling your stomach, by the time we're finished. You hadn't realized just how much you love your own cream, how absolutely addicted you are to that sticky mess, until I've shown you how to truly enjoy it.
    Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 24 min 2 s
    Size: 407 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Your wife thought she had gotten rid of me. To her surprise I was standing in her living room when she got home showing off my incredible body to YOU. Without hesitation I call her over to watch. I just love seeing that look on her face as I strip down and tease her man with a body that would make any woman jealous. Not only will I make her suffer through the agony of having to see her husband get off to ME but I'll even make her clean up afterwards.
    Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 12 min 48 s
    Size: 415 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A Fan loved the original Blackmailed by my husbands partner that he requested we film another one. 
    My husband’s business partner comes to our house and tells me that he will be withdrawing the funding from our business, because it is doing badly, unless he and I can come to an arrangement. I am surprised, what could I possibly do to help? I knew nothing about the problems that the business was facing, and I ask what kind of arrangement he has in mind. He gently mocks me saying that I must have some idea. That surely I've noticed the times he has tried to look down my top and up my skirt. I am shocked and outraged by his suggestion and reject his advances. Then I begin to plead with him. He tells me that he isn't going to do anything that I don't let him do. He tells me that he could leave right now and forget the whole matter but that if he does that, then the business will fail. I reluctantly agree and he sits beside me and tries to put his hand inside my top and then my bra. I try to stop him at first, but after he reminds me that Im supposed to be "helping" I let him continue. He pulls my top down and takes off my bra and starts fondling and kissing my breasts. Then he tries to slide his hand up my skirt, but I push it away. He tells me to open my legs so he can see my panties. After looking at them, he tries to slide his hand up my leg again and just touches my panties. I push his hand away again. This happens once more before he reminds me that we are in an "arrangement". I start to argue. He stops and makes me a drink. I don’t know that he has put a Silly Stuff in my drink to relax me and make me horny. I am still angry but soon the Silly Stuff starts to work and I let him resume his fingering of me with his hand inside my panties. He orders me to stand up and strip down to my panties, and to start playing with myself. He gives me a second drink as he sees the 1st wasn’t enough. Soon it becomes obvious that I am becoming turned on. He strips to his underwear and I see the bulge in his pants. He orders me on to my knees and to take his cock out. He mocks me about my husband’s penis, asking you how much bigger his is. I have to stroke and suck his cock. Then we lie beside each other and start to kiss. He slips his hand inside my panties while I stroke his cock. Eventually we fuck until we both cum and Im left with his cum dripping out of pussy.
    Mandy Flores
    Includes: BLOWJOB - HOUSEWIVES - WOMEN FOLLOWING ORDERS - CUMSHOT - COCK WORSHIP - MENTAL DOMINATION - Blackmail-Fantasy FANTASY - FUCKING - MINDFUCK - MILF 

Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 24 min 11 s
    Size: 599 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Princess ClaraKitty plays with you with her cute feet in thigh high stocking.. Rubbing her feet together and wiggling her toes as she teases you and tells you to worship her.. Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! livingforprincess clarasgoodboy ClarasWallet TributingPrincess PrincessesLoser ClarasLoser
    Models: clarakitty

Duration: 3 min 47 s
    Size: 445 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

In my first ever JOI video, I am naughty and dominating. You got tired and went to bed early last night after I told you how much I wanted you and to get ready for me while I went to take a shower... so tonight I'm going to make you want it and BEG you until you explode and make you crave and beg for me. Watch as I tease you for 20 minutes, telling you the things I wanted to do to you last night and how wet I am. I tell you exactly what to do with your hard cock because it's exactly what I wanted to do before you ditched me last night. I lift up my dress and to make things even worse, go grab the biggest butt plug I have. Then I sit down and spread WIDE OPEN. I put it in and finger myself until we both explode. | Full Nude, Explicit, Masturbation Video | ** Purchase this video for a free month of my Snapchat! Message me your snap name after buying Note: Purchase price must be $34.99+ (whether the video is full price or on sale) to count towards the free Snapchat deal xo
    Models: BrielleDay

Duration: 19 min 15 s
    Size: 2.38 GiB
    Download From AnzFile