Page 8273 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 727377738173822382638271827282738274827582838323837387739273 ... LastLast
Results 82,721 to 82,730 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

There are a lot of improvements you can make as my loyal servant. I especially want you to work on suffering more for me. Ive been too nice and I think its time Im cruel when I let a slave jerk off, like how I really enjoy how frustrated you get when I lock you in your chastity cage. Is it so bad I want to imprison your cock and make it ache? You know all Im going to do is tease you with my perfect boobs and how you cant stroke that aching swollen dick on the verge of bursting. All you can do is sit there and watch me as your purple cock drips a stream of hot silvery precum all over the floor. I cant have your precum puddle go to waste so Ill leave a cup here so you can enjoy drinking your own juicy load, the taste of true devotion.
    Models: CearaLynch

Duration: 9 min 30 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 484 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You're dosed and in desperate need. You NEED to be ruined by me. Controlled by me. You NEED me to get you even more fucked u. Be made to smoke, drink, sniff ... even more. Make you spend for me until your left with nothing. In financial ruin. You NEED me to take control... here it is... exactly what you NEED. Prepare for total destruction for my pleasure.
    Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 7 min 8 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 315 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Another loser who wants to fuck me, sigh how original. Its never going to happen, just look at me! Why would a girl like me fuck a guy like you? My perfect tits, plump ass oh the mention of my ass made your heart skip a beat huh? Haha so typical. You know maybe I could have fun with this. How about some humiliating ass worship loser? Get in there worship it, stick your tongue deep into that hole. Can you taste what I had for lunch yesterday? No then kiss it, try to suck some out. HAHA little loser tongue fucking my asshole. Now you can tell everyone that you fucked me. But everyone I tell will know the truth and have a great laugh at your expense.Dont forget to use one of my markup codes like a goodboy.
    Listed in order from lowest to highest
    Amieesgoodboy
    Amieespet
    Aamieeaddict
    Makeithurt
    Brokeforamiee
    Models: I Want Amiee

Duration: 10 min 4 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
    Size: 407 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Today's CBT session is an exercise in contrasts. It's an intense sensory juxtaposition. First you'll receive overwhelming pleasure, and then you'll subject yourself to a big dose of CBT suffering. I'll make you suffer. I'll make you hurt. I'll make you ache. But not just yet. First, I'll make you feel pure euphoria. You start stroking, nice and slow. Drooling over my teasing body, you're savoring every sensual stroke, unmitigated by pain. It's an incredible treat of sensory pleasure, and it feels even better when you know that pain is waiting on the other side. A tiny jolt of pain, and then long, pleasurable jerks. It's not time for the Torment to begin just yet, but you know it will be soon. The anticipation builds. Slowly the pain creeps in. Bit by bit, the level of agony I inflict increases. It hurts, but somehow the Torment makes the pleasure that much more sweet. Pleasure or pain, you don't know which one you prefer. They melt together, they mix together, the complement one another so sweetly. And then it's full on CBT. Balls aching, cock in pain...
    Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 28 min 24 s
    Size: 788 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Imagine... I am your personal trainer... and i'm gonna kick your butt or.. you're gonna kick mine!:-)
    Models: Ayumi Anime

Duration: 9 min 18 s
    Size: 1 012 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Your misery makes me laugh! You know I enjoy CBT a little more than most and so you come to me for perfectly sadistic sessions that leave you questioning your, and maybe my, sanity! But you do it, don't you? You put that dick in the misery that makes me happiest! You're only too willing to be vulnerable as I command endless misery for your entire package, and then some! This time is no different. My domineering personality and wild red-haired temperament bring you to the edge of pain and pleasure. I want to see you writhe for me with slaps, punches, knuckle grinds, pinching and pulling, and the mintiest toothpaste around! Sound fun?...or, at least, sound like something you can submit to in order to give me the happiness and pleasure I deserve?
    Models: Red Rabbit

Duration: 22 min 46 s
    Size: 2.57 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 18 min 15 s
    Size: 956 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Here I am with my boyfriend. He shoot our sex on camera. My boyfriend has a big cock. I really enjoy a sex with him. We fuck without condom. I moan during all video. He cummed inside my pussy. I like to feel his sperm inside me.
    Models: egedn777

Duration: 4 min 12 s
    Size: 156 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Are you ready to hurt for me? It's what I want. I want you to wrap your hand around your stupid dick and beat yourself off with HARD thrusts. I want your thrusts to bounce against your balls until you're punching yourself with every stroke! Then...I want you to just punch your balls. You'll do it on my command while I tease and mock you for it! My crawling voice is punctuated with cruel words and sadistic intent as I guide you through a very painful JOI. At least you get to see me in gorgeous black heels, a corset that offers ample cleavage to your very undeserving eyes, and a sexy little pair of ruffled panties to hug my curves! Now get that dick hard, it's time to beat your cum out!
    Models: Red Rabbit

Duration: 10 min 10 s
    Size: 507 MiB
    Download From AnzFile