Page 8271 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 727177718171822182618269827082718272827382818321837187719271 ... LastLast
Results 82,701 to 82,710 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Dee Williams provides the ultimate fantasy service. Sasha Heart has had a fantasy of being dominated by an older woman and now is her chance
    Models: anatomik

Duration: 51 min 35 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 3.68 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Maybe you've thought about eating your cum but you always chicken out...or maybe you've eaten your own load hundreds of times. Either way one thing is universally true: you need the right motivation to ear your hot jizz, don't you? Well trust Me when I say that I have all the motivation you need in this sexy hot clip. I know exactly what will motivate you to eat your own cum, and I'm going to have you swallowing every last drop for Me in no time.
    Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 12 min 11 s
    Size: 502 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Jay is waiting for me when I enter the bedroom. He's sitting on the edge of the bed with his pants off and a hard-on. Kneeling down I take his cock in my mouth and begin sucking on it. Instructing him to lay back I climb up on the bed and straddle him. I ride his cock cowgirl and reverse cowgirl before laying back on the bed myself with him on top of me. He pounds my pussy for awhile before not being able to hold back any longer. He fills my pussy full of his cum. Will I get pregnant again???
    This is the first video we have shot like this in awhile. You get several different positions, pov, closeups, and of course a yummy creampie ending. We hope you enjoy!!!
    Models: Nikki Nevaeh

Duration: 9 min 26 s
    Size: 939 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hi slave. I know you have a date tonight but let's talk real quick first. None of those dates have been working out for you. You want a girlfriend SO bad but you never even get to a second date, what is the point? Let's play a game, if you can get a girlfriend by the end of the month then you're all hers. Still single? Then you owe me a $100 loser tax on the 1st. I think that's fair. So anyway, are you ready for your date in a few hours? I doubt you're still going to want to go after I make you cum...
    Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 12 min 56 s
    Size: 594 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

He wants to feel his cock inside her pussy so bad, but she enjoys teasing him too much to give him what he wants. Instead of fucking him she makes him lick her pussy until it is wet and juicy, then rubs it on top of his cock to tease him even more. Mistress Ash starts sliding her pussy up and down his cock while making him beg for an orgasm. She takes him right to the edge repeatedly but stops just short of an orgasm. Mistress Ash keep playing this cruel game of tease and denial until he finally can't hold it back any longer; she pulls away from his cock before his orgasm and he shoots his load without any touch at all.
    Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 9 min 15 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 313 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hottest compilation ever of my Hottest Big Beautiful tits to Intox-Fantasy you and make you spend hopelessly as you fall deeper into your uncontrollable addiction to me .
    Surrender to my tits , and Stroke some prayers for me . How long can you last , Stroke and edge over and over till you are aching then stroke some more but you're not allowed to cum till I tell you .
    Good boy , Now open up your wallet and push those limits and feed your addiction , Cancel the rest of your plans for me today , You need me and my tits own you hard .
    There's no where you'd rather be then between my perfect double DD tits
    Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 45 min 28 s
    Size: 2.27 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Performance enhancement exercises for JOI and CEI fans brought to you by Instructor Bianca.
    Never worry about throwing your back out while trying to eat your own cum ever again! After utilizing the practices and postures from this video, you will no longer need to cum in a glass to ingest your own orgasms. It's straight from the sacred source, right to your mouth every time! I use my own strap-on dick to show you how to jerk, cum, and eat your sacred semen.
    Markup Code: CUMFREAK
    Models: Bianca Stone

Duration: 12 min 22 s
    Size: 977 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Mistress Alexis Grace keeps her slave in an inescapable steel chastity tube, completely denied from erection and orgasm. He has been made into her personal fuck toy; it makes her very aroused to deny him while she uses him for sexual pleasure. She inserts his chastity tube inside her warm pussy; he can feel nothing while locked away. She rides his dildo face gag until she cums, using him as nothing more than her owned fuck toy.
    Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 10 min 39 s
    Size: 318 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I've told you time and time again that I know what you cum eating instruction fetishists are like. You snap up the CEI clips, with every intention that 'today will be the day' you finally go through with it. And then you bottle out at the last moment. It's almost like a ruined release, denying yourself the indulgence in your fetish. So seeing as you're too chicken to actually do it, I figured maybe you just aren't ready. Maybe we need to treat this like taking your virginity. You wouldn't just plunge in and start fucking...you need a little warm up, and perhaps the same goes for cum play.
    So you're not going to eat your cum for me today. You're just going to taste your precum. Dirty talking to you in my sexy lingerie and stockings, I'll bring you to the edge multiple times, making your dick dribble for me. You're going to lap it up. It's easier this way. It tastes sweeter, the texture is easier to stomach, there's less of it. Plus...when you're drooling pre cum, riding the edge for me, you're still in that blissful aroused state, unlike right after you cum. Yes, foreplay will make this easy. But given that it's foreplay and not the real deal, I'm guessing you know how this might end....
    Models: London Lix

Duration: 9 min 31 s
    Size: 499 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Day 4 of Twelve Days of Christina. It's getting cold outside isn't it. You know what that means right? Hard nipples all the time! My man has no complaints about it. He's the lucky stud that gets to lick, suck, and play with them. But that's something a loser like you wouldn't know anything about. Hot hard nipples aren't for losers. You don't get to touch them. No way. You just get to look at these hot hard nips through my shirt. It's too bad isn't it. But you'll take what you can get won't you!?
    Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 7 min 44 s
    Size: 175 MiB
    Download From AnzFile