Page 8247 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 724777478147819782378245824682478248824982578297834787479247 ... LastLast
Results 82,461 to 82,470 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

In a similar vein to my much-loved 'Try To Cum Game' clip, I present to you another CBT Edging Challenge JOI. I have two cards; one blue, one green, and you'll be receiving multiple countdowns from me in this fishnet bodysuit, nipple pasties, and sexy heels. However, only one of these countdowns is a cum countdown; the rest, are ball punches. Will your dick be **** and your balls bruised, unable to explode when I give the green light? Or do you get hornier during ball abuse, your cock throbbing jerking off to my encouragement and trying to make it through the pain? Cum if you can, boys!
    Models: London Lix

Duration: 10 min 50 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 416 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Estella and I have come up with another Smotherbench game that takes dummy's breath away. This one is all about giving him very short amounts of time to breathe between sits, and he'd better breathe deeply if he doesn't want to be in panic mode right away. We start at 45 seconds each and go up 15 seconds each round until, well, We exhaust him completely and stops responding! We roll dice before each new sit just to determine how many breaths he gets. And to be extra cruel, any time it was a 5 or a 6 We rerolled. Couldn't go too easy on him! We quickly learned how much more quickly We could wear Our sub down by limiting his recovery time. At the end of the clip once We've done our damage, dummy's cuffed legs are just leaning off to one side. So pathetic...
    Models: GoddessD

Duration: 17 min 36 s
    Size: 776 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It's exam season as you are extremely stressed out! Lucky for you, your guidance counsellor has a an exercise that you can practice whenever you need to ride yourself of that pesky pre-exam anxiety, restless energy, or distracting thoughts so that you can focus on the task at hand. Imagine your surprise when you find out said exercise involves you getting your cock out and stroking it for her! Not only that - but she lifts up her skirt to reveal a huge dildo and strap on which she uses to demonstrate the exact technique. You follow along, tugging to her specific instructions and blow a huge, milky wad all over her desk. To your surprise, you really do feel more focused!
    Models: Brookelynne Briar

Duration: 12 min 42 s
    Size: 578 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I am washing the dishes when I get a phone call from my scientist husband. The dish soap spills all over my blouse and onto my chest. I feel a searing pain! I don't want to be a bad wife so I get through washing the dishes.... I turn around to see my boobs have grown triple in size!! I remember him saying that it wasn't dish soap that I spilled on myself once I calm down.... My boobs are absolutely massive now! I have to call my husband and let him know that I think
    Models: Katy_AnnXO

Duration: 6 min 0 s
    Resolution: 480 x 720
    Size: 125 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Suck it all for me, slut. As you gaze up at me, you notice a bulge under my dress. I reveal a black strap-on and taunt, tease, and order you to suck it, like a good sissy. You wish you had the real thing, but your Mistress is training you to be a more eager, ready whore. Your mouth is only useful for one thing...
    Models: Kerri Kings Clip Store

Duration: 12 min 34 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 652 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You're obsessed with tits so worship mine. They're absolutely perfect as I tease and play with your obsession for boobs. You've never seen beautiful natural breasts like this before.. so I'm going to keep drawing you in because I know you cant get enough of them. Watch my big tits bounce and jiggle. Keep getting weak for my breasts and my breasts only.
    Markup Codes:
    25% PRINCESSARIELLE
    50% WORSHIPARIELLE
    75% BRAINLESS
    100% STUPIDFUCKTAX
    Models: WowArielle

Duration: 11 min 4 s
    Size: 1.15 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

As a bonafide asshole addict, Steed can probably teach you little ass worshippers a thing or two. With the snap of My fingers, he just drops to his knees and buries his face in My soft, lace panties, begging and yearning for Me to allow him to slip his tongue in there so he can bury it deep in My ass.
    I mean, I get it. He's a slave; it's what slaves do.

But the passion with which he kisses My ass.I am certain none of you losers have ever kissed a woman this passionately on the lips. That's how wonderful My pretty asshole tastes. We both know you'd ditch your wife or girlfriend to kiss My ass in a heartbeat. Yes, you're totally a pathetic loser for it, but again: that's what losers do. They lose. And today, all of you get to lose.to My ass.

Although I have trained Steed to do all the work, it's amusing to spread My ass and watch him dive in even deeper. He - and all of you - would jump at the opportunity to be toilet paper for an ass this good. It makes Me laugh - especially because while he worships My ass, I stand there and make fun of him, verbally humiliate him, taunt him, tease him, and remind him of how hopelessly owned he is.

And I know - you're jealous. But you need to remember that loser ass addicts on the internet can only achieve so much in life! Merely watching what you will never have is probably the best you'll ever achieve. So be useful for once: get off your ass and learn how to worship Mine.

Give in and become My slave: search IWC for My POV store "Cordelia's Altar"
    Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 9 min 24 s
    Size: 1.34 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

ClaraKitty starts part two of her night off with a glass dildo before graduating to her realistic pale dildo.. Watch her cum fully nude for you using her toys and vibrator.. Also some cute ass play with her fingers at the end.. (FULLY NUDE) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *
    Models: clarakitty

Duration: 11 min 5 s
    Size: 1.26 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Lets play a game.. We both know your just a loser, you always have been. Your used to gorgeous women turning you down. Why would any worth while woman be interested in you? You're a worthless beta who is barely worthy of looking at these perfect breasts. I'll even prove it to you. These are the rules.. Ill show you my breasts but don't you dare stroke your cock.. Im sure that these luscious tits can you cum without you even touching yourself. Thats how much power I have over you. I own your cock. So go ahead and bask in the presence of a goddess. Get ready to be driven wild by just looking at my soft breasts. Before you know it you'll see that your addicted..It will be completely impossible to fight off the urge to explode for these huge tits.
    Models: Goddess Jamie Valentine

Duration: 11 min 26 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 1 002 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

No truer words have ever been uddered, eh? I know what you like, and I have what you need. Watch me taunt you with my big, beautiful boobies which barely fit into this tiny little bikini top. They're bursting out and overflowing, like creatures in a tight cage just roaring to be free. I squeeze them, Squeeze them, and put my hands all over them. They're 36DD, soft, round, heaving, and heavenly. Get your fix here, you tit addict, because my stash is the most addictive you've ever tried. Work that dick into a frenzy for me, and show me exactly what these breasts do to your boob-loving brain.
    Models: Sarah DiAvola

Duration: 8 min 28 s
    Size: 1.20 GiB
    Download From AnzFile