Page 8243 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 724377438143819382338241824282438244824582538293834387439243 ... LastLast
Results 82,421 to 82,430 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

you worship tits... you admire tits.... you need them so badly, my little titty boy. getting so dumb and addicted while I tease you with my firm boobs. would you ever say no to your addiction?
    Models: DariasKingDom

Duration: 7 min 0 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 645 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Don't think I don't know exactly what I'm doing when I flaunt My assets. When I put on My clothes in the morning, I analyze My day and decide what I want to get out of it. If I want to get everything out of it, I put on something that squeezes and lifts My breasts. I take them out for a ride and let them do their effortless work.
    Let Me tell you of all My exploits and conquests using these breasts, and try to keep some composure while your eyes drink up this smooth cocktail of beauty and confidence. Endless confidence. Excessive confidence......
    Do you feel weak? Do you want to please Me more than anything? Can you feel your toes or make your words?
    I know.
    Models: Sarah DiAvola

Duration: 6 min 8 s
    Size: 874 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You poor, foolish creature. Once again, I made the perfect preview image. PErfectly put together in order to draw you in. It's worked, hasn't it? It works every time. You can't help yourself, My perfect tits make you stupid! All the bl0od rushes to your dick and your brain can't handle it. You're like a moth to a flame. You're such a sucker for My big, round tits. I've got your dick standing to attention already and we both know that when you get hard, you can't help but obey.
    Models: Vindictive Vixxen Humiliates You

Duration: 5 min 30 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 188 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I'm feeling especially bratty today, and I think I want to take our games to a whole new level. I want you... to leave your wife. Yeah. Don't you think it's a waste of time to still be married to her? I sure think it is. All that time, money and attention that could be spent on me. You're not giving your entire self to me like you should be. Oh? Is this making you nervous? Are you still hesitant? I understand, maybe I'm asking a lot of you. But I think I know what'll motivate you: I'm giving you two options. The first one is that you can end things the clean way right now. Tell her you don't love her anymore, that there are differences in your relationship that just can't be mended. The second one puts me in control: I will end your marriage for you. I'm going to tell her everything: I'm gonna show her all of our little conversations, the clips of mine that you bought and jerked off to, all of the debt you've accumulated by the financial domination games you've played with me. Oh, how embarrassing! She's going to tell all of her friends, her family, and maybe even your family. So either way, this is going to happen. Either you do it or I will. And look at you! This idea of being Blackmailed-Fantasy into leaving your wife is turning you on! You're so fucking hard right now, thinking about devoting your entire self to your pretty princess, goddess, mistress. So, get to it. Welcome to eternal ownership under me.
    Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 9 min 10 s
    Size: 677 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 5 min 50 s
    Size: 203 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Dominavictoria - iwantclips

Models: Dominavictoria

Duration: 5 min 9 s
    Size: 190 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You've got 6 luscious minutes with my tits and I'm going to make sure you drown in them. This is a quick cock control assignment that makes you pace your strokes with each button I undo. You're going to be increasing that tempo with each minute and I waste no time gearing you up for a fast, explosive finish. All you need is my amazing breasts..
    Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 5 min 51 s
    Size: 217 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You are so fucked up. You have all these triggers in your brain, that make it so easy to spot losers like you. You crave humiliation like nothing else. My big natural breasts are enough for a normal man to get hard, but you need some extra spice, you need my middle fingers to make it perfect and irresistible. Fuck you loser, pathetic stupid moron that is so addicted to getting degraded, now you will stroke like crazy.
    Become my favorite pervert, use codes: + 20% - DENIED4EVA + 30 % - LOSER4EVANOIR + 50% - VIRGIN4EVA + 100% - DRAINED4EVA + 1000% - PAYPIG4EVA
    Models: PrincessfromHell

Duration: 5 min 17 s
    Size: 309 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

How many times have you jerked off to me? Once? Twice? A hundred times? Are you starting to jerk off right now, looking at the preview gif? Is your boner getting excited at the prospect of watching me gyrate my body in front of you?

How many times have I given you pleasure? How many times have you given me pleasure?

It's time you paid. You'll never be man enough to fuck me, after all. What better way than to give me pleasure than through your wallet? It's as close as you'll get to me...
    Do you want to be a good bitch? Do you want to please me? Show your appreciation for me with mark-up codes at checkout. You know I deserve the best. Make your adoration known with a little extra for me. It's what your Step-Daddy wants.
    PAMPER100 for 100% mark-up
    PAMPER75 for 75% mark-up
    PAMPER50 for 50% mark-up
    PAMPER25 for 25% mark-up
    Models: Worship An Li

Duration: 8 min 41 s
    Size: 513 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Get high and do as I say. Stroke, and clip and buy more Bunny clips. Pay for clip after clip as you get int0xicated with my orders. You'll get so high for me, doing as I say feels so good. Getting higher and higher for Bunny feels like nothing else. You relax and smoke and stare at me. Enticing to stay here for a very long time. Edge and edge for hours. Keep smoking and holding it in. This is the Bratty Bunny Budget. Inhale and spend. Watch the intense tease.
    ADD A % MARK UP CODE TO YOUR ORDER:
    BRATTYBUNNY10
    BRATTYBUNNY25
    BRATTYBUNNY50
    BRATTYBUNN75
    BRATTYBUNNY100
    BRATTYBUNNY500
    BRATTYBUNNY1000
    PAYBRATTYBUNNY.COM
    Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 15 min 35 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 916