Page 8240 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 724077408140819082308238823982408241824282508290834087409240 ... LastLast
Results 82,391 to 82,400 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My long legs and pretty feet turn you on. So soft, so toned. Go ahead, I bet no one has ever told...allowed...given you permission to jerk to feet before? Well, come on, do it. I'm gong to let you, its a privilege! Listen to me encourage you to jerk and give you a countdown to cum. Feels so good!
    Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 6 min 9 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 150 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I'll make this simple: pay my tits. Pay them often. Give them everything. Give them more. My greedy tits simply aren't satisfied with your current offerings, so step it the fuck up!

Make it hotter. Add a markup code:
    40% Markup: CoverTheCut
    50% Markup: MichellesTitAddict
    100% Markup: Mindless4Michelle
    500% Markup: Mindfucked4Michelle
    1000% Markup: Wrecked4Michelle
    Models: Princess Michelle

Duration: 5 min 5 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 252 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Layla Adams had to babysit on Sunday because Claudio couldn't find anyone else. When he returns home from work, he sits her down on his lap and explains to her there's opportunity for her to earn even more money. When he starts rubbing her pussy and kissing her neck, it's obvious the two are going to reach some sort of arrangement. After some more pussy rubbing, the two go upstairs where Layla gets a proper pussy eating. Then, Claudio is on his back getting his thick dick slobbered on by Layla's tight, Teen-18+ mouth. She warms him up well, stuffing her face with his big uncut cock, getting it ready for her pussy to mount. As she climbs on top of him, her tight pussy surrounds his cock and slowly swallows it up. Layla can't get over how big he feels inside her and moans in ecstasy, riding him both cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. After fucking her in a few more positions, Layla gets down on her knees and sucks Claudio's balls while he shoots a huge nut right in her mouth. He then makes her release it slowly as it oozes down her lips and chin.
    Models: Family Secrets XXX

Duration: 35 min 13 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
    Size: 1.80 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Stealing my ex-best friends boyfriend because I can and I'm better than her in every way.
    I snuck in and her boyfriend was ****, so I pulled up my tight little dress Exposing-Fantasy my big ass and sat on his face. He would always stare at me with longing eyes so I knew the second he woke up under my ass he would forget all about her. I slid grinded, bounced and smothered his face with my ass and slid my blue thong to the side to made him lick my p*ssy until she got home
    Models: Goddess Alexa Divina

Duration: 10 min 23 s
    Size: 440 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Time to worship and serve my big beautiful breasts. You will be allowed to stroke and edge.
    Models: Exquisite Goddess

Duration: 9 min 48 s
    Size: 453 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

CUSTOM REQUEST, NO NAMES USED:
    Rosie comes in to turn in her assignment. What a good student she is! She worked so hard on it. Oops, she accidentally drops her pencil. How clumsy of Rosie! She goes down to pick it up, Exposing-Fantasy her ass in pantyhose under her already extremely short schoolgirl skirt.
    Rosie turns around just in time to see you staring at her ass. Uh huh! You have been caught. Rosie tricked you! She dropped her pencil on PURPOSE just to Expose-Fantasy you for what you really are: a PERVERT teacher addicted to her perfect ASS! Rosie has noticed multiple times earlier in the school year of you looking at her ass. Now that she has solid proof she threatens to Expose-Fantasy you for your behavior.
    If you wish for the principal, administration nor her Step-Parents to know about this you are going to do exactly as she says. Rosie wants to lock your cock up in a chastity cage and make her teacher her chastity slave! She intends to tease you so bad that you regret the multiple times you have looked at and jerked to her ass. Time to teach teacher a chastity lesson!
    Contains: chastity, pantyhose, female domination, ebony female domination, femdom pov, schoolgirl, brat girls
    Models: Goddess Rosie

Duration: 15 min 1 s
    Size: 333 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It's undeniable: these are the breasts that make men weak. I simply have to let you glimpse the smallest amount of cleavage and your knees get weak, so how do you think you'll react when you see my awesome tits in this revealing dress? I just love to tease men with my natural splendor and watch them turn into babbling idiots. Now boob zombie, start stroking and we'll get started.
    Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 9 min 41 s
    Size: 136 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I cannot believe I've been paired up with a loser like you for this assignment?! I'm like the most popular school and I refuse to breathe the same air as you, let alone work with you. I'll just have you do everything while I talk to my boyfriend over the phone about how pathetic this whole situation is. I tell him you're so awkward and freaky and that you're probably a virgin, and that you'll die as a virgin too. While saying all this I laugh out loud. I catch you staring at me and start to strip and tease since you'll never be this close to a girl this hot ever again. I'm wearing a sporty lingerie set but won't show any more skin because you're just a dumb loser who doesn't deserve to see all of me.
    Models: Goddess Mei

Duration: 11 min 4 s
    Size: 674 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I'm the brat girl with of your dreams. Blonde, beautiful, with huge boobs. I know you wish you could be with me but you are loser! Ew! I would never want to be with a dork like you! All you can do is helplessly stare at me and get turned on my amazing hotness.
    Models: Katy_AnnXO

Duration: 5 min 34 s
    Resolution: 480 x 720
    Size: 115 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You wish you had a girlfriend like me. Big luscious red lips and sexy eyes. Oh, you poor poor loser. I can help you out!! Just follow my instructions and then you're free to go to town on yourself!!
    Models: LuxyReid

Duration: 7 min 31 s
    Size: 549 MiB
    Download From AnzFile