Page 8239 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 723977398139818982298237823882398240824182498289833987399239 ... LastLast
Results 82,381 to 82,390 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Mandy Marx - iwantclips

Models: Mandy Marx

Duration: 6 min 49 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 228 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Goddess Amber - iwantclips

Me and my friend tied up our slave and put him in the trunk of our car. Since he already paid us his monthly paycheck, he became pretty useless to us. So I guess dumping him in a dumpster outside isn't such a bad idea after all.... right? It's snowing and cold as hell outside, but who cares... he means absolutely nothing to us. (Spoken language is dutch and english)
    Models: Goddess Amber

Duration: 5 min 55 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Size: 170 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

That's right - I use my Steed's face as my personal asswipe. What an honor, ha! In this video, I pull Steed in and grind his face with my perfect, beautiful ass. All it takes is one sniff, and he's completely enslaved and ensnared by my superior beauty, ready to worship. I take my time wiping his face all over my ass as he gets more and more anxious to taste my pretty asshole. I lightly push my panties aside and have Steed kiss and lick my ass. He loves that he has been reduced to my literal asswipe. You know you've conquered someone when being your personal asswipe is among their greatest achievements.
    Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 8 min 29 s
    Size: 528 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Medical students Gabi and Ziggy are performing their final exam at nursing school. Unfortunately, there are no practice patients left and they're going to have to complete their final exam on each other
    Models: anatomik

Duration: 43 min 55 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 3.11 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Maddy wants to get off and a normal dildo will not do. She wants to feel a warm penis deep inside her pussy. Maddy keeps a boy toy sex slave around for just this reason. Sex is all about her pleasure; her only concern regarding a man's penis is that it obeys her and stays hard as long as she wants to use it. Maddy spits on his cock and strokes the bound sex slave's cock, then she straddles him and inserts his shaft into her wet cunt. Maddy bounces on his cock, pushing his member deeper with every thrust. The slave cannot touch her or speak with his gagged mouth; he is just an object for her pleasure. Maddy continues to fuck her pet until she reaches climax, then leaves him horny and frustrated with blue balls.
    Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 12 min 12 s
    Size: 369 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Similar to simon says except that I dominated simon and hes now my bitch. So thus, its now Rosie says and my version is way more fun anyway. Follow the directions like a good boy, give me all you got and I MAY reward you. HAHA.
    Contains: JOI, jerk off instruction, ebony joi, fetish clips pov, femdom clips pov, ebony femdom, joi games
    Models: Goddess Rosie

Duration: 13 min 24 s
    Size: 470 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Worship your goddess in shiny, skin tight, nearly painted on silver leggings. The sight of me in shiny leggings makes you weak and you are so lucky to be able to experience what I look like in them.

Goddess worship, shiny, leggings, metallic, ass worship
    Models: AmaliaMoney

Duration: 4 min 0 s
    Size: 182 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hi! Welcome to your second appt! I am so glad to see you again, and excited to hear about how your first week has gone. I ask you questions about your week, checking on your anal progress, oral training and such. I have a big smile on my face, eager to start this next step in your sissy transformation, which is taking you deeper into the cock slut desires. Increasign your desire and skill at pleasing cock. I put on the strap-on we will be using. You will be kept in your chastity through this appt today. You can have the key when you leave. I fuck your face a bit with the strap-on, give you a feeling of being a wet hole for cock. As we progress, I have you use your bbc dildo- I encourage and instruct you through your first anal orgasm using the prescribed bbc dildo. You cum in your chastity, the feelings deeper on this is right where you should be....takign the steps in your sissy transformation! This is a hot and AMAZING 2nd appt- come on in, Dr Farrah is waiting.
    Models: Foxy Farrah

Duration: 13 min 55 s
    Size: 507 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Nina & Molly lotion each other!
    Models: AriaNina

Duration: 5 min 27 s
    Size: 186 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Score! You get lucky for once in your loser life and get paired with the hot girl in class for a group project. Even better she invites you over to her house to work on it! But as soon as you get there she makes you do the project by yourself while she ignores you completely, scrolling twitter, taking selfies, all while teasing you with her short shorts...
    Models: TemptressLux

Duration: 10 min 17 s
    Size: 757 MiB
    Download From AnzFile