Page 8238 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 723877388138818882288236823782388239824082488288833887389238 ... LastLast
Results 82,371 to 82,380 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Welcome to NO NUT NOVEMBER. We will be playing a game all month long, this is an exercise to grow our relationship. Absence makes the heart grow fonder: you will be growing weaker, and more desperate for me. You will emerge the end of November that much closer to your mistress.
    Models: LuxyReid

Duration: 4 min 36 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 336 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Princess Miki - iwantclips

Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 18 min 53 s
    Size: 1.67 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Well aren't you just another desperate horny loser that couldn't resist the thought of seeing my big beautiful tits! You probably already know that my natural breasts are perfect in every way that's why you absolutely love wanking to them. It's a dream come true for you to see them for 10 long seconds. Stare at them. Drool over them. Perv over them. But know you'll never ever be able to escape them.
    Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com
    Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 2 min 10 s
    Size: 161 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Another clip where I mindfuck you into worshipping and adoring my natural tits. Let my voice, eyes, and tits make you painfully hard. After this, you'll feel the need of spending hard.
    MARKUP CODES FOR GOOD BOYS:
    CobraFrenzy ($100 Markup)
    AllForCobra ($50 Markup)
    Models: GoddessCobra

Duration: 9 min 58 s
    Size: 722 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Since you are such a failure as a man, Princess Kiki has decided to turn you into a sissy. She taunts and humiliates you as she has you dress up in a bra, panties, thigh stockings, high heels, and tops it off with a long blonde wig. Get ready for you new role in life as a pathetic panty wearing bitch boy.
    Models: Bratty Diva's

Duration: 7 min 16 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 137 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You've been wanting to eat your cum for a while now, huh? well now you're going to do it! See... you've wanted it for so long and tonight you will flip your legs over your head and assume the position, open that mouth wide and SWALLOW! you do know that swallowing IS YOUR BEST OPTION, right?! I mean, you shoot the load into your mouth and the best thing for you to do is SWALLOW immediately. See how nice I am? I could actually make you hold in it your mouth or do other gross things, gargle with it, etc,. but since I'm sooooo nice I'm allowing you to do it the easiest way possible: Directly into your mouth and swallowed down IMMEDIATELY. Enjoy
    **OH! I even made a CEI markup code JUST so you can show thanks for how generous I am to help you eat your own cum! Use code "LYNESCUMSLUT" to add $9.99 markup to your order!**
    **Use code "loserspay50" for 50% markup!**
    **Use code "loserspay" for 100% markup!**
    Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 12 min 37 s
    Size: 518 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The intensity of this clip is sure to overwhelm you, little one. My perfect face and lips right up close on your screen, whispering in your ear, caressing your mind. My graceful hands, long nails, moving back and forth, drawing your gaze wherever I want, seducing and enthralling you. Listen and watch, listen and obey. Yes. SUBMIT. Come to Princess. Let go. Give in. You're obsessed with Me. You LOVE Me. Yes. SUBMIT. Sacrifice for Me. Amuse Me. Humiliate yourself for Princess. Yes. SUBMIT. You are My pet. My plaything. My piggybank. My slave. I win and you lose. I WIN, and you LOSE. You are Mine. Say yes, Princess. Yes. SUBMIT. Use MY MARK UP CODES!!! Copy and paste the mark up code of choice at CHECKOUT .. What do you fancy? See the wonderful deals below .. 25% - RipME 50% - PunishME 75% screwME 100% abuseME 1000% - financiallyruinME
    Models: Madam Samantha

Duration: 7 min 32 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 666 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Madam Violet - iwantclips

Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 17 min 13 s
    Size: 832 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This video was a custom request and the name Michael is used throughout. This is a very involved script detailing actual experiences between the viewer and his hairdresser. There is a lot of dirty talk with language such as bad bitch, naughty bitch, etc. The video tells the story and then moves towards POV sex with the viewer. Setting is at the salon in the back room. Visit watchbrooke.com for your very own custom video!
    Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 21 min 54 s
    Size: 1.71 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Welcome to charm school for wayward sissies. I am goddess Sativa your ultimate guide and teacher. You must treat me with respect at all times. You need full on re-training since you are so unruly. I will teach your rebellious self to behave. Remember A " YES CAN DO" attitude will get you far sissy. And of course anal training is mandatory!
    Models: JennaSativa

Duration: 6 min 44 s
    Size: 497 MiB
    Download From AnzFile