Page 8235 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 723577358135818582258233823482358236823782458285833587359235 ... LastLast
Results 82,341 to 82,350 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Guess where we're going? Nowhere until that bottle of Aroma is completely empty. That's right, I'm gonna make you sniff and stroke until you've taken it all, like the good little slut you are. First I make you beg, then I make you go deeper and deeper. Feeling the Aroma surge through your body fills you with so much ecstasy, you're reeling and completely under my command. My perfect muscular legs flex effortlessly in front of you, my ass makes you feel even more dizzy than you already are. I dare you to go all the way.
    Models: Tease Goddess

Duration: 11 min 20 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 666 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

THIS IS YOUR PARADISE so you don't even need a clip description for this one!
    Models: Goddess Lily

Duration: 23 min 32 s
    Size: 1.70 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My ass looks great, doesn't it? I bet you want to jerk-off to it. Yeah you just want to stroke yourself silly to My perfect Princess butt!--And that is exactly what you're going to do. Worship My body, allow Me to take complete control of that cock. Listen to My commands as I tell you to start and stop. Start and stop. Start and stop. But there's a surprise ending coming...wonder what it could possibly be...
    Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 10 min 58 s
    Size: 334 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A timer game with a twist - You have a 50/50 chance of winning, what could be more fair than that?
    Models: AmaliaMoney

Duration: 8 min 4 s
    Size: 163 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 8 min 11 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 365 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 5 min 13 s
    Size: 292 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 6 min 44 s
    Size: 497 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Can you keep up with My new game? Princess pussy slapping and Aroma! I'm going to start getting you high while I tell you a little story, and tease you with My new latex dress. Then I'm going to join in on the fun- because I like Aroma just as much as you do, and I enjoy the combination of pleasure and pain when I'm under the Intox-Fantasy spell. I strictly command your inhales and control your stroking and strip down to panties. I sniff Aroma with you and begin counting out slaps on My pussy! I command you to slap your cock around with Me! I get you so fucked up and worked up and I'm getting high right along with you. Rounds of pussy slapping and edging commands have you so close, so weak. Finally I take off My panties and enjoy the pleasure and pain of slapping My bare pussy while I'm so high on Aroma along with you- and I make you cum HARD while watch Me slap My perfect pretty pussy until it's bright pink! (Clip contains elements of; Aroma, coerced Intox-Fantasy, pussy slapping, JOI, masturbation instruction, JOI games, pussy worship, mindfuck, edging, tease & denial, mesmerize, mental domination, panty fetish, femdom pov, goddess worship, humiliatrix, jerk off instruction, cum countdown)
    Models: Mistress Salem

Duration: 17 min 7 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 750 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I make your cum taste so good! Eating a big load for me is delightful. My body makes your cock so big and my voice makes you so compliant. When I give you a hard cock and a soft mind, that's when you're cum tastes the best. Start stroking for me. I'm going to show off for you and you're going to love eating a yummy load of cum for me.
    Worship harder. Prove you mean it. Use my markup codes to pay me more:
    LoveAshley 50%
    AllForAshley 100%
    ObeyAshley 200%
    Models: Obey Lady Ashley

Duration: 10 min 48 s
    Size: 427 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Play a game with Me. The rules are simple. Do as I say, when I say. After each stage, you'll be rewarded with encouraging words and opportunities to worship My body. Think you can make it through all three rounds?
    Models: AphroditeElena

Duration: 12 min 4 s
    Size: 637 MiB
    Download From AnzFile