Page 8231 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 723177318131818182218229823082318232823382418281833187319231 ... LastLast
Results 82,301 to 82,310 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Seeing a beautiful girl wielding this big thick cock makes you weak to your knees. Makes you want to fall down and impale your mouth all over it. Thinking about all the dirty things I can do to you with it just drives you crazy. Like a good pegging or a throat fuck. Why don't you go ahead and give my dick a big smooch right on the tip.
    Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 7 min 26 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 471 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I just got home from the gym, and I am ready to play a little game with you. You are going to drink and do CBT acts for me. I will be flipping over cards which will decide which you'll be doing. Throughout our game you will be drinking some Having fun and taking some shots for me. You will also need a candle and a rubber band. This is so you can follow my lead for some ball busting. Are you ready to play?
    Mark up codes for true drinkers and ball busters:
    GiveMystieMore 100%
    GiveMystieEverything 500%
    Models: Mystie Mae

Duration: 28 min 33 s
    Size: 2.71 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You just can't resist, can you. You are a little Barbie addict. Nothing feels as good as My control over you, while you stroke and sniff Aroma. Weakened and horny, is where I can manipulate you, suggest ideas, implant suggestive thoughts, and charm you into submission for Me. Gentle, soft seduction with pleasant binaural conditioning, will leave you with no choice but to melt for Me. Losing your mind... Losing your mind.... Losing your mind for LatexBarbie. Go deeper, get higher, and reach new levels of orgasmic elation with your Goddess.
    Models: LatexBarbie

Duration: 13 min 38 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 1.13 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I am a literal Mayflower Babe. This 4th of July, I am your All-American Goddess. Follow My instructions carefully- I'm going to get you high & make you fucking cum with the coerce of a firework. I have specific ways that I want you to inhale and exhale your Aroma, so listen close to My rules & get nice & fucked up for your American Dream. I start off mesmerizing you sensually- I'm going to control your orgasm & edge your cock, guiding your Aroma inhales & exhales. Listen to those fireworks outside My window while I instruct your gaze from My nipples to My shiny pussy, My high heels to My sparkly ass. The Aroma start to get more intense along with My commands. I stand tall above you, keep edging you, looking down at you slide your hand up & down your cock! Sniff & huff your Aroma bitch!!! Thank the Mayflower for bringing My sexy ass to the US! Thank Me, stroke faster, stare up at My ass... take your hands off long enough for the final inhale, then... then... I use all of My powers over you, Aroma puppet!! Get high & weak for Me & when I decide that it's time to cum... stare at your American Dream & grip your throbbing cock, stroke it hard while I grind and twist My Goddess body- aching for permission to cum- edged to the brink- finally Goddess goes from a moan to a stern command for you to cum! (this is a 4th of July 'concept' clip appropriate for any day of the year- features elements of: Aroma, edging, orgasm control, shiny fetish, mesmerize, mind fuck, independence day, ass worship, high heels, long legs, coerced Intox-Fantasy, JOI, goddess worship, femdom pov, pussy worship)
    Models: Mistress Salem

Duration: 9 min 47 s
    Size: 434 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 7 min 16 s
    Size: 309 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

420/P0pp3rs play! I want you to jerk your dick for me while taking hits. You are going to take inhale as much as you possibly can, hold it and then blow it out. Your perception will quickly change and your level of Intox-Fantasy will be up to me. I, of course want to get you as high as I possibly can. The combination of my long legs in heels and the level of Intox-Fantasy you will achieve right now is the perfect storm.
    Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 13 min 9 s
    Size: 972 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Lets get super fucked up together! Yeah, come on... grab your favorite strain, and smoke when I tell you, exhale when I tell you, and do as I tell you.

Thats what you have been craving, an intense high with your Goddess. I know how to make you feel the best, you know that.

Are you ready?
    Models: Princess Alexa

Duration: 26 min 46 s
    Size: 688 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 14 min 39 s
    Size: 279 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Jade is in the living room waiting for her daughter Savannah. She wants to talk to Savannah because she has been out with her friends a lot lately and she wants to make sure Savannah is practicing safe sex. When Savannah comes home she sits on the couch next to her Step-Mom and It's not long after her Step-Mother starts talking that Savannah realizes her Step-Mom is trying to have "the talk" with her. Savannah assures her Step-Mom that she has nothing to worry about as far as boys are concerned because she actually likes girls more. Jade is very surprised because she had no idea that her daughter was a lesbian. Savannah even tells her Step-Mom that she's been having an affair with her best friend's Step-Mother because she likes older women. Jade is shocked and curious at the same time. She asks Savannah all kinds of questions about her affair. What happens next Jade is no way prepared for Savannah moves in close to her and begins to kiss her and feel her up. She tells her Step-Mom that she has wanted to be with her sexually for some time now. Jade moves away from her daughter and tells her that it is wrong. Savannah dismisses Jades objections and moves in on her Step-Mother. She Coerces Jade onto her back and begins to undress her. Jade tries to resist but Savannah is too strong. Savannah Coerces her mother's legs apart and begins to eat her pussy. Jade moans with forbidden lust as she and her daughter masturbate each other. Savannah gets behind her Step-Mom and imagines what it would be like to thrust a cock into her.
    Models: Forbidden Lesbian Love

Duration: 20 min 36 s
    Size: 596 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

There are a lot of improvements you can make as my loyal servant. I especially want you to work on suffering more for me. Ive been too nice and I think its time Im cruel when I let a slave jerk off, like how I really enjoy how frustrated you get when I lock you in your chastity cage. Is it so bad I want to imprison your cock and make it ache? You know all Im going to do is tease you with my perfect boobs and how you cant stroke that aching swollen dick on the verge of bursting. All you can do is sit there and watch me as your purple cock drips a stream of hot silvery precum all over the floor. I cant have your precum puddle go to waste so Ill leave a cup here so you can enjoy drinking your own juicy load, the taste of true devotion.
    Models: CearaLynch

Duration: 9 min 30 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
    Size: 484 MiB
    Download From AnzFile