Page 8230 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 723077308130818082208228822982308231823282408280833087309230 ... LastLast
Results 82,291 to 82,300 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Goddess Kimberly Moss can't get enough of your eager foot worship! She starts off teasing you with her delicious feet, telling you that she wants your tongue all over her beautiful toes. Tempting you with her soft soles, she seductively offers you the chance to lick them all over, and then, she tells you it's time for you to show her how much they turn you on. Her voice is so sexy as she gives you jerk off instruction, telling you to grip that cock as you stroke it. She giggles and moans as she tells you to speed up, offering her feet to you while you get yourself going. She reminds you to stay focused on your cock and tells you how wet you're making her, until finally, she begs for your cum on her feet. Once you've made your mess, she demands you clean it up with your tongue, since she knows you're a cum-eating foot slut!
    Models: Goddess Foot Domination

Duration: 6 min 10 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 278 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You're always imagining me in bed... so why don't you go get this biseo and see me in a few different positions... naked!
    Models: Abbyy36

Duration: 1 min 25 s
    Resolution: 1280 x 1 280
    Size: 43.7 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I'm going to turn off your brain now. Don't think, just buy. Don't think, just get high. Pop and stroke, pop and worship, pop and surrender. All it takes is a few hits to empty out your mind, but I'm going to feed your nose so much more than that. The stimulating vapor is pumping through your bloodstream, straight to your brain, and right down to your ever hardening cock. The confusion, the coerced Loaded, the stupid stupor. It makes every jerk so impossibly intense. It's an amyl nitrate hallucination, a perfect brainless bliss. Sniff and jerk, pop and stroke. It'll make it so easy to give in.
    Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 18 min 41 s
    Size: 878 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

To continue your journey, you have the choice to end with Option A or Option B. This will be the first choice, a collection of nasty little activities to further your spiral into genital despair. You are so blinded by my glorious ass, and demanding mouth that you are eager to please.You should expect no less, you deserve it for being such a lowly male. Women rule the world, and this proves it. You desecrate your body for me, and love every second of it. What does it feel like to be powerless? Do you have what it takes to opt for Option B as well? Only brave boys survive both rounds...not like I care.
    Models: Kerri Kings Clip Store

Duration: 3 min 11 s
    Size: 96.1 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 12 min 53 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 806 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A little pain, a little pleasure. I like to dish you both. It makes you nice and weak for me. Ohhhh sooo submissive. You love that feeling. I know just how to turn you into my good boy. You'll make it hurt for me. Make it sting real good. I'm getting you all worked up. Taking you through the motions. When you obey you get rewarded like a good boy should. I'll allow you some well deserved pleasure after the pain. I'll make you cummm harder than you ever thought possible. I'm in your head. Controlling your every move. The pain. the pleasure. the smacks, the stroking. All on my command. You need to explode for me. You know Goddess will lead you. You obey without a second thought. You're mine. And it feels so good!
    Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 19 min 58 s
    Size: 526 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A nice and sensual, seductive wank session completed with a hands off ruined orgasms. Aimed at first timers, but will be super enjoyable to more experienced orgasm abandoners too. Let Me tease you with My divine body, luring you into deeper arousal with my devilish voice, reminding you constantly of what awaits you. you, being so horny, and so tempted by My enchanting words and luscious curves, follow blindly into frustration. Let Me lead you on a journey that, for once, is not about your own pleasure, but Mine. reduced price due to a couple of minutes of the clip being slightly out of focus. Still an intensely hot experience.
    Models: Cruel Seductress Victoria

Duration: 15 min 13 s
    Size: 402 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My amazing feet are proper up, right in front of kneeling loser. Foot bitch cannot resist the beauty of my soles and toes. Goddess instructs foot loser to begin stroking to my feet as I wiggle and scrunch them in front of you. My powerful soles are so close, you can actually see the sweat glistening off of them. Stroke along to my jerk commands all the way to the end, just like a good foot boi. Complete with a cum countdown.
    Models: SiennaLee

Duration: 9 min 49 s
    Size: 452 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My little step Step-Sister was trying her new yoga pants and she was in the doggy style position as she was trying some exercise when I walked in. She didn't notice me until later because she had headphones on. I was watching her and conflicted. After all, she is my step Step-Sister! Damn do I admire the view in front of me! So I come up with the no so brilliant plan to try and wank one quietly and let no one be the wiser. I undo my pants and begin to jerk myself off while staring at her ass. She backs her ass up and accidentally grind right into my cock! She turns around in shock and tells me "What the hell do you think you're doing!" I was extremely embarrassed! She then started to tease me about the fact that she is my step Step-Sister and how taboo this is! She finally give up saying something like she just bought these new yoga pants "so fine do whatever you want to my ass, just don't cum on the pants!" Getting the green light, I take the helm at first and grinds against her clothed ass cheeks dry humping her yoga pants. She remind me again not to cum on the pants so I pull them down and accidentally takes her panties down with them giving a nice view of her butthole and pussy too. She calls me a pervert, she never expected ne to go so far but she went along with it still. I continue the ass grinding and dry humping this time on her bare ass cheeks. She starts to get into it now too, pushing her ass back into me and helping the grinding just as much. She reason that this is still some pretty good exercise, who knows when her dumb step Step-Brother will finally cum so she might as well get some yoga in. Eventually she takes full control and are doing most of the grinding, rubbing her ass all over my cock. Eventually I cum from the sensation of your ass over my cock -- no hands or anything just from the frotting alone -- and cum all over her ass. "Oh my god!" you are in total disbelief. Did he really just cum on his step Step-Sister?

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Junior and Step-Mommy are getting ready to go on a long road trip and Step-Mommy Stella wants to make sure that he takes care of everything before they leave. That includes making sure that her son has blown his morning load! She sits down next to him to make sure that he comes before they leave. At first he is embarrassed to jerk off in front of Step-Mommy, but soon realizes that her encouragement makes it even hotter. Step-Mommy helps by smothering his face in her breasts and letting him touch her legs and feet. Junior smells Mommy's panties and listens to her instructions while he jerks off for her. He is kicked into manual overdrive and blows his load for Step-Mommy! They're in such a hurry that she makes him lick it up before they hit the road!
    Models: Stella Liberty

Duration: 7 min 33 s
    Size: 553 MiB
    Download From AnzFile