Page 8226 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 722677268126817682168224822582268227822882368276832687269226 ... LastLast
Results 82,251 to 82,260 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I want you to punish yourself for my own amusement. This is not for the faint or weak of heart! You are going to listen to each one of my instructions and follow through with it. Your cock and balls are completely useless to Me and personally I think you should be sterilized. I would imagine after a few good punching, hitting, smacking, slapping, squeezing and smashing that should do the trick. I really don't care about the fate of your cock and balls. I just want to have a good laugh at your expense.
    Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 8 min 6 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 704 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Once the ring was on her finger, the tables turned. Miss Rikki takes her wedding vows seriously, especially that her husband should always Love, Honor, & OBEY her. His life must now be dedicated to serving & servicing her needs, and right now she wants to use his cock. Rikki mounts her husband; he is her personal property now to do what she wishes with. Rikki rides his dick, her tight pussy wrapping around every inch. Rikki cums with his cock deep inside. Miss Rikki makes sure to imprint her husband's role in her life in his mind; he is now her servant. She jerks his cock, making him cum on her wedding ring; he is her property, his cock is her property, he is completely owned.
    Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 8 min 57 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 315 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 13 min 56 s
    Size: 592 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You have such a foot fetish and I love my feet to be pampered... So I thought it would be fun if you watch me undress and then lick and suck my soles and toes
    Models: Mystie Mae

Duration: 12 min 16 s
    Size: 1.74 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hannah is alone in class and as she waits for Miss to return she is clearing not interested in her Latin, so she goes into her desk to look for something to keep her occupied, and she finds it! Two shrunken men are hiding in her desk and she laughs when she sees they are only two inches tall. She grabs them and makes it very clear how she could Squeeze them easily, how she is the powerful one and they are nothing but worthless toys. Hannah plans to have some fun tormenting the shrunken men and she knows exactly how. She explains to the tiny little men that she has very sweaty feet & socks and as she sits up on teachers desk she Coerces them both into her hot warm trainers, one shrunken man in each! Hannah finds it very amusing as she knows they will be **** in her sweaty trainers, pressed hard up against her hot socked feet. After letting they choke for a bit she pulls them out of her trainers but she is not finished there as she slips her trainers off and squeezes the men between her socked soles. She torments them more and more, even flicking them off the desk with her socked toes, but eventually she grows bored of them, and that can mean only one thing!
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 6 s
    Size: 152 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Duration: 17 min 13 s
    Size: 832 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You are a loser and you know it. The more you sniff in those p0pp3rs the dumber you get, but you can't help it. Can you? You will be right in your element for this clip because you are going to sniff those brain cells away. It feels so good to have that outer body experience and have someone as perfect as me tell you how to do it. You love touching yourself while your high and int0xicat3d. My humiliating words and curvy body put you in a state of mind that you will do anything I say.
    Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 12 min 28 s
    Size: 987 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Duration: 11 min 50 s
    Size: 496 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Happy Valentine's Day, Slaves! How lucky you are today to be able to spend it worshipping a beautiful Goddess. Get your P0ppers and alcoh0l (optional) out and buy this clip. My seductive eyes pull you right in and my soft mesmerizing voice leaves your cock throbbing and your heart beating faster. You will quickly give in, and feel yourself falling deeper for me. Inhaling the substance as if it was me...I'm here to fuck you up like never before. Sucking you deep down under my spell. The addiction is inevitable. I am your substance of choice. You only need me.
    Models: Princess Violette

Duration: 27 min 41 s
    Size: 2.00 GiB
    Download From AnzFile