Page 8225 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 722577258125817582158223822482258226822782358275832587259225 ... LastLast
Results 82,241 to 82,250 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My Biceps make you want to cum on the spot. As soon as I flex, you will come crawling on hands and knees to see them. You don't know what turns you on most about them, when they look soft and feminine, or when they are flexed and rock hard. You just can't believe a girl as hot as me would have such strong biceps. Your dick can't even get as hard as my biceps. No wonder you worship them. I can make you cum just by flexing!
    Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 8 min 38 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 386 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 13 min 10 s
    Size: 554 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

THIS WHITE GODDESS LOVES BBC...... WHITE BOYS REPULSE ME..... WITH THERE LITTLE WHITE WORMS...... INFACT I AM GOING TO MAKE YOU LOVE BBC JUST AS MUCH AS I DO...... I WILL MAKE YOU CRAVE IT..... YOU WILL BECOME A WHITE TRASH WHORE FOR ME....
    Models: PRINCESS-CHERYL

Duration: 5 min 17 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 265 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The first batch of keys is in my possession. Do you want them back? How does watching me touch them make you feel? Something that touched me is going to free your cock...maybe. Well, of course I'll send them back but naturally there is a catch for my amusement. Do you want to play? All parts of this series are available until July 31.
    Models: AmaliaMoney

Duration: 7 min 3 s
    Size: 151 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I know how much you get turned on when you know I've fucked another man. Today I came home right after I fucked someone else and told you all about it since I know how much it turns you on. First I need you to start stroking. I show off my ass with and without yoga pants throughout my story. There's some of the other man's cum left over in my pussy and my mouth and I need you to eat it for me. I also need you to eat your cum after I'm finished telling you about my experience today.
    10% Markup: iLoveYouMystie
    25% Markup: LoyalSub
    100% Markup: GiveMystieMore
    500% Markup: GiveMystieEverything
    Models: Mystie Mae

Duration: 11 min 31 s
    Size: 1.63 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

With all the different ways there are to make you eat your own cum. I figured I might as well make a five part series with my top five favorite ways to make you eat it. I won't be writing in any of the descriptions what way I will make you eat it because that would just spoil the fun!!! The last clip will have my most favorite way to watch you eat it. I know I have a lot of cum sluts out there that are eager to lap up their seed for my entertainment!
    Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 9 min 29 s
    Size: 805 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This series builds you up, one cum eating step at a time. This trilogy includes:
    Just a little taste- This is one of my 'best sellers'. This uses mindfucking, conditioning techniques, and elements of re-programming to turn you into my spunk sampler. I talk about spunk while I arouse you, positively reinforcing your new behaviour towards cum.
    Drink it up- This clip has a gradual build, it increases anticipation of the act you will perform for me. It uses subliminal messages, and conditioning techniques to manipulate you. I actively motivate you to jerk your dick, and embrace your new cum eating obsession.
    Eat it all up- Definitely the most humiliating task out of the three. I use my perfect body to tease you, and make you so eager to please me. I've used layered audio, erotic moans, and repetition to reduce you into my spunk slurping slut.
    Want to impress me? Add a Mark-Up Code. Be my Good Boy.
    25% LOVEALLEX25
    50% LOVEALLEX50
    100% LOVEALLEX100
    200% LOVEALLEX200
    400% LOVEALLEX400
    1000% LOVEALLEX1000
    Models: Goddess Allexandra

Duration: 35 min 6 s
    Size: 2.53 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You love Aroma, you love stroking, and you love staring at my perfect body. So, get your Aroma, relax, and get ready to get incredibly fucked up for me. I want you to sniff and stroke for my perfect, curvy body. Let my sensual voice guide you. The more you sniff, the harder it is to resist the urge to cum. Don't worry, you will absolutely cum for me, once I've had my fun with you. Sniff, Stroke, Edge, Cum. This is an addiction, you're addicted to the way I make you feel. You're addicted to the way these Aroma make you feel. You're in love with this naughty addiction.
    Clip includes Binaural beats and soft soothing background noise. Featuring elements of: sensual domination, femdom, edging, jerk off encouragement, Aroma encouragement, jerk off instruction.
    Models: Candy Glitter

Duration: 12 min 55 s
    Size: 502 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Natalia has come to Matron's room straight from her hockey lesson and as she waits for Matron she sees you hiding behind the screen and calls you out. She can tell instantly that you are a foot pervert and she will be punishing you for hiding in Matrons room, no doubt you were trying to get near girls hot sweaty feet! As you stand facing Natalia she tells you how she needs a new foot slave and you will be it, you will worship her feet no matter what! She makes you smell the inside of her pretty trainers, they are all warm and moist from playing hockey. Next she coerced her hot sweaty socked feet in your face and makes you smell and suck the sweat out of the toes. She is relentless, she will not let you off easily, she will make you worship her feet properly, no half measures. As she peels off her sweaty socks she reminds you that you are not done yet, as you will be worshipping her sweaty feet and toes as well. As she rubs her feet in your face she makes you tell her how good they smell before making you lick in between each of her toes before sucking them! Let's hope you do not disappoint her!
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 17 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 179 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You know what I want you to do for me ? Start stroking your cock. If you do it good I just might show you my butthole. I tease you with my panties, maybe Ill take them off. My nipple pops out so I slowly start stripping. Are you ready to see my butthole? How bout I tell you how to lick my ass while you keep stroking. I wink my ass, rub my finger and penetrate it while telling you what to do.
    Models: lilcanadiangirl

Duration: 15 min 37 s
    Size: 1.95 GiB
    Download From AnzFile