Page 8214 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 721477148114816482048212821382148215821682248264831487149214 ... LastLast
Results 82,131 to 82,140 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

As a bonafide asshole addict, Steed can probably teach you little ass worshippers a thing or two. With the snap of My fingers, he just drops to his knees and buries his face in My soft, lace panties, begging and yearning for Me to allow him to slip his tongue in there so he can bury it deep in My ass.
    I mean, I get it. He's a slave; it's what slaves do.

But the passion with which he kisses My ass.I am certain none of you losers have ever kissed a woman this passionately on the lips. That's how wonderful My pretty asshole tastes. We both know you'd ditch your wife or girlfriend to kiss My ass in a heartbeat. Yes, you're totally a pathetic loser for it, but again: that's what losers do. They lose. And today, all of you get to lose.to My ass.

Although I have trained Steed to do all the work, it's amusing to spread My ass and watch him dive in even deeper. He - and all of you - would jump at the opportunity to be toilet paper for an ass this good. It makes Me laugh - especially because while he worships My ass, I stand there and make fun of him, verbally humiliate him, taunt him, tease him, and remind him of how hopelessly owned he is.

And I know - you're jealous. But you need to remember that loser ass addicts on the internet can only achieve so much in life! Merely watching what you will never have is probably the best you'll ever achieve. So be useful for once: get off your ass and learn how to worship Mine.

Give in and become My slave: search IWC for My POV store "Cordelia's Altar"
    Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 9 min 24 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.34 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You will be completely Intox-Fantasy by us, standard really when you see us anyway. You will inhale our Aroma and become so weak listening to our relaxing yet sexy well spoken British accents instructing you to sniff for us. You will fall deeper and deeper under our spell, turning into our puppet. Watching us sway and move our sexy bodies in our tight latex clothes. You will sway with us as you fall deeper and deeper as our Popper's Drone.
    Models: MissPetite

Duration: 6 min 57 s
    Size: 1.15 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You love to get lost in dark fantasies about losing it all while you touch yourself. What, you thought I didn't know? I won't trick you this time, we'll just see if you can stop your own self in time, okay? Will the knowledge that if you don't stop it I'll get an embarrassing photo of you to possibly use against you in the future turn you on MORE, or drive you to hurry up and close the window? Let's see.
    Models: AmaliaMoney

Duration: 9 min 38 s
    Size: 184 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

*Starring Tammie Madison*
    I went to visit your bully, Chad.I tried to talk him out of bullying you. I know how horrible it must be to have everyone at school pick on you and tease you. I thought I could reason with Chad. I thought wrong. Chad made me a proposition. ****, it's a wicked proposition. I'm so sorry that it has come to this, but you know how much I love you. I would do anything to help you.

Chad made me strip naked. He told me if I didn't;t bend over and make myself available to him, the bullying of you would get worse. What was I to do honey? I can't stand seeing you tormented by Chad and his cronies. I did what Chad requested. I been here for days. He just keeps fucking me. I'm not allowed to move, not allowed to leave. I have to accept that I am your bully's fuck toy now, for him to use whenever he wants. I begged him to stop, to find a way to let this ordeal be over. Chad has offered a way out.

I'm so sorry that you have to see me degraded like this, but Chad has been very specific. You have to watch him fuck me and you have to listen to my instructions. Son, if you love your Step-mom as much as I love you, you'll obey my every word. Even though I am speaking them, know that these are Chad's commands. Step-Son, if you want Chad to release me, for me to stop being his nasty little fuck doll, you need to go to school tomorrow and repeat everything I tell you to say. Yes, I know it's embarrassing. I know that you will feel tremendous shame, but you would rather that than have your Step-mom be a sex slave for your bully?

Please Step-son. Help your Step-mom.
    Models: Forbidden Perversions

Duration: 11 min 38 s
    Size: 673 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

hey...you know you want to jerk it for us don't you? you can't wait of us to take these bikini tops off can you? you want to see these nice big tits bouncing around, telling you just how to stroke and jerk it for us. Nice and slow...we are going to show you exactly how it needs to be. Come on...jerk...now we want it fast...mmm.
    Models: GoddessBrooke and GoddessVikki-TWINS

Duration: 7 min 24 s
    Size: 353 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Junior and Step-Mommy are getting ready to go on a long road trip and Step-Mommy Stella wants to make sure that he takes care of everything before they leave. That includes making sure that her son has blown his morning load! She sits down next to him to make sure that he comes before they leave. At first he is embarrassed to jerk off in front of Step-Mommy, but soon realizes that her encouragement makes it even hotter. Step-Mommy helps by smothering his face in her breasts and letting him touch her legs and feet. Junior smells Mommy's panties and listens to her instructions while he jerks off for her. He is kicked into manual overdrive and blows his load for Step-Mommy! They're in such a hurry that she makes him lick it up before they hit the road!
    Models: Stella Liberty

Duration: 7 min 33 s
    Size: 553 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Relax, sit back.
    I know you're nervous but we will fix that, I will help you relax. I will take all those worries clouding your mind and just blow them all away. I want you to focus on me and me alone. I will show you how, I will teach you....teach you how to fall in love with me.
    Models: MissLux

Duration: 9 min 26 s
    Size: 817 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I have a real mind bending session planned for you today. I know how much you like getting fucked up and Having fun on My power. I want you to sniff yourself silly while I guide you and your pathetic cock into complete weakness for Me. You just have to do exactly what I tel you to.
    Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 27 min 35 s
    Size: 1.55 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Im here and i was begged by one of my dearest fans for a custom video of FARTING Im very new to this but hope you like my video
    Models: JEMSTONE

Duration: 13 min 2 s
    Size: 744 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Mandy Marx - iwantclips

Models: Mandy Marx

Duration: 11 min 5 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280