Page 8207 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 720777078107815781978205820682078208820982178257830787079207 ... LastLast
Results 82,061 to 82,070 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Its hardly a surprise, your straight back into your weak submissive tit zombie state, yet again for me. You always say you're going to resist the paying, obeying and stroking, on your knees. But the satin, the nipples the bulging buttons, its all about to send you into a spiralling lovestruck, wallet r8pe! Don't blame my tits loser, my tits just exist, your the one who can't stay away. I just use to it my advantage. You're addicted to my tits.
    Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 7 min 21 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 273 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Custom - no names - "Sissy wake and bake. Fuck. My p o p p e r s love bunny bender was perfect. You control my morning and day. Phase 1: get your coffee and sissy breakfast. Get prepared for a day of worship. Phase 2: Get high as fuck. Throw on clothes, make up, shaving, butt plug, heel, etc. Instruction to smoke, sniff, suck, and fuck through other clips. Then lock everything up. (Chastity, heels, etc) Phase 3: Pause and go watch another sissy clip. Phase 4: Repeat Humiliation. Urge the viewer to start all over again. Sniff or smoke but start over from the start. Maybe add blackmail-fantasy elements in it? Tell viewer to smoke when triggered. Add confusion elements so other clips turn into smoke/sniff clips. BINGE FOR BUNNY. I love you. Please use words such as sissy, bimbo, Bambi, slut, braindead, repeat, binge, Barbie and focus on the trapped/addiction elements. Add blackmail-fantasy/love addiction as you see fit. Surprise me. I love it all. Mesmerize. Mind fuck. Binge for Bunny. This should be how I start as Saturday."
    ADD A % MARK UP CODE TO YOUR ORDER:
    BRATTYBUNNY10
    BRATTYBUNNY25
    BRATTYBUNNY50
    BRATTYBUNN75
    BRATTYBUNNY100
    BRATTYBUNNY500
    BRATTYBUNNY1000
    PAYBRATTYBUNNY.COM
    Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 16 min 42 s
    Size: 1.18 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Prepare to be well and truly trashed as I tell you to follow my every single instruction. I want you to wank when I tell you, stop when I tell you. Sniff your Aroma and drink big shots for me. I'm going to keep you on the edge and every single time you get close you will be ordered to stop! At around 15 minutes into my video you will be ordered to pause and rewind. I want you to watch and follow my instructions FOUR times. If you make it through to number four then I will allow you that sweet release, but you're more likely to be too trashed by then... oh well.
    Models: Goddess Elouise

Duration: 22 min 46 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 1.95 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I have drained you so many times. And you keep coming back, you never get enough. This time I have a game for you, it will be a bit painful. But you want to jerk off so bad, you will have to play my game.. Your dick and balls are going to get quite the "work" you better be ready for me.
    Models: JennaSativa

Duration: 6 min 47 s
    Size: 500 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Come take a deep breath out of my miracle bottles! Yes I know you like the Intox-Fantasy like me. Also, I'm getting really hot and when my girlfriend walked half naked through the apartment I have to invite her to our little private party. Lucy loves Aroma and so I make her really horny. Wonderful little private Aroma party.
    Models: Virtual Reality

Duration: 13 min 46 s
    Size: 1 016 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This is ONLY for slaves who like girls who party, who like doing Aroma for us and want to help me teach Queen Alia how to fuck slaves up with poppers!!!!
    This is her first Aroma clip ever and in the clip you can see me teaching her all about Aroma and how to use them to use slaves... THEN, I get a bottle of Aroma are make you sniff them to show her how woozy and messed up you get on them
    we give you sniff countdowns and talk about wanting to get you soooo Having fun haha
    then we start teasing you and making you sniff over 20 Aroma sniffs in this clip... watch now and be her Aroma lab rat!!!
    Models: PrincessMindy

Duration: 7 min 8 s
    Size: 262 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Mistress Amber uses her pussy to tease and torment her cuckold chastity slave. The only way she lets his cock near her pussy is when he is restrained, with his cock locked away in chastity. Amber rubs her warm pussy over his steel cock cage, taunting him with her moist cunt. Her pussy is so close, so close she could slip it right in her tight pussy.... but she likes to see him suffer. The poor cuck is so horny and frustrated, and she is determined to give him blue balls while his cock is locked away. Amber wants his chastity sentence to be as uncomfortable as possible. When she teases his cock to the point that it is bulging against the bars, she begins to lick and stroke it, making him desperate for a release. His balls ache to cum and his cock drips at the slightest touch of her pussy. She taunts him with the pussy that other men get to enjoy while he is locked away tight in chastity. Amber is a cruel cock tease; she loves to see slaves suffer with sexual frustration.
    Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 8 min 27 s
    Size: 308 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

wearing black stockings and suspenders. im using oil to spread my ass with my fingers first...1...2...3...4 fingers
    and when i think im ready to take more i put more oil and fuck my ass with the dildo asking you to keep fucking my ass
    Models: Angie000

Duration: 12 min 11 s
    Size: 1.77 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

you love Aroma so fucking much. I know how good it feels when you're stroking away to FemDom clips. The way it just fills your body with warmth and tingles in all the right ways. I want you to stroke and sniff exactly as I say. I'm just trying to make sure you feel good, right? Go on take a big fat sniff and just hold it in until I say let go. It just hits you that much harder. Making you weaker and hornier you're desperate to stroke and follow My instructions. you're a desperate loser for Aroma! Doesn't it feel good to sniff, stroke and obey?
    Models: Goddess Lindsey

Duration: 8 min 5 s
    Size: 708 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You will surrender to me. You will become beyond loaded for me. You will hand over control of that cock, and of your orgasm, to me. That's all I'm going to tell you. The ultimate surrender, and the ultimate mind fuck, is going in blind, with no idea of what's to come. So get out that bottle, take a big hit, and plummet down the rabbit hole.
    Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 25 min 41 s
    Size: 694 MiB
    Download From AnzFile