Page 8199 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 719976998099814981898197819881998200820182098249829986999199 ... LastLast
Results 81,981 to 81,990 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I`ve done a ton of walking today and my smelly socks are a testament to that. Taking a seat, I make you use your tongue to clean the bottoms of my dirty boots before taking them off to rub my stinky socks in your face. "It was a very hard day for me and my feet," I say as I wiggle my toes while you inhale the horrible stench of my sweaty socks. Lean in close and take a big whiff of these stinky feet, loser, and gag on their foul odor. Peeling my socks off I toss them aside so you can see my feet through the nylons I`m wearing. Don`t even dream about touching them, though, because that`ll never happen. Instead just watch them as you get back to licking my boots clean. Do as you`re told while I dangle my nasty socks in your face. Maybe I`ll shove them in your mouth, loser!
    Models: Store of Fantasiez

Duration: 6 min 41 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 248 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You love my fitness addiction. All those squats I do, Running at an incline so my juicy ass bounces right in front of you. My tight spandex shorts curve my ass so nice, even if they are a tad wet. My sports bra? It's soaked. Hard work pays off and gets me all nice and wet, just like you
    Models: Khloee

Duration: 3 min 32 s
    Size: 507 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

He wants to feel his cock inside her pussy so bad, but she enjoys teasing him too much to give him what he wants. Instead of fucking him she makes him lick her pussy until it is wet and juicy, then rubs it on top of his cock to tease him even more. Mistress Ash starts sliding her pussy up and down his cock while making him beg for an orgasm. She takes him right to the edge repeatedly but stops just short of an orgasm. Mistress Ash keep playing this cruel game of tease and denial until he finally can't hold it back any longer; she pulls away from his cock before his orgasm and he shoots his load without any touch at all.
    Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 9 min 15 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 313 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I'm your lady lady and you are my tenant. I catch you spying on me while I am getting dressed one morning and I become irate! You know the boundaries you've crossed and there's no coming back. If you want to continue staying here you're going to have to be punished. You seem reluctant but you agree because you don't want to be homeless. I warn you sternly that I could also have you fired because I'm friends with your female boss. I tell you that you'll be punished when you return from work that evening. In the evening you walk in to find me sitting quite sternly next to several instruments of Torment. I warned you earlier that you would receive corporal punishment but you had no idea it would be this bad. You will sign a contract stating that you agree to receive whatever punishment I see fit for any transgressions you commit. I explain that I will save the bull whip and wooden paddle for if and when you ever misbehave again. Then I point to the flogger and explain ho wI will lash you 30 times with it, then I will move on to the riding crop for 3 sets of 15, then I will cane you until you are crying out in pain and your bare ass is covered in painful welts.
    Models: Goddess Gwen

Duration: 17 min 48 s
    Size: 2.52 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My little Step-Brother is so sexually obsessed with me and loves to show me off to his friends. Today Im not in the mood and order the brats out of my room only to have my Step-Brother lock the door on us! So now I am trapped in a room with my little brother's friend or maybe its the other way around. I do love to tease boys so I start out by giving the poor helpless looks at my bra and panties and talking really dirty enjoying watching his eye bulge. Soon I am desperate to use the bathroom and tell him to stay put I'll be right back and dash into my bathroom to find that my sneaky littlebrother super glued the toilet seat down!! Oh no!!! Im so going to him! So Im trying to figure out what to do but then I suddenly lose control and potty and talk about browning in my panties. I am really enjoying it until I realize my little brother's friend is behind me, watching the whole time! Im pretty sure I have been set up and this little is going to get exactly what he wants. Its a blowjob Blackmail-Fantasy. (Edited

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You know when you all wanted a longer video... well, here you go. 10 minutes of me, and only me, see everything and worship it, you'll fall in love... if you haven't already...
    Models: Abbyy36

Duration: 10 min 19 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Size: 178 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Don't you want a girl like Me? Someone cute, elegant, perfect... to call your own? But someone as wonderful as Me... you must know that comes with a price, don't you? You need to work hard to earn a trophy, and trophy wives are just the same.
    Want to prove yourself to Me? Add one of these promo codes when you purchase your video. New to Me, but already falling? Use "Eager" for a 25% markup. You don't want to escape. Use "Captivated" for a 50% markup. For those who have submitted. Use "Servility" for a 100% markup. Oops, maybe I've gone too far. Use "Ruin" for a 200% markup. But still you want to give more. Use "Annihilation" for a 500% markup.
    Models: PrincessTalia

Duration: 10 min 18 s
    Size: 594 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 11 min 45 s