Page 8196 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 719676968096814681868194819581968197819882068246829686969196 ... LastLast
Results 81,951 to 81,960 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Meow!!! No pussy for you!
    Featuring Princess Ashley & Princess Kaelin
    (custom for Morgan)
    Models: BrattyNikki

Duration: 7 min 3 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 341 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

As Dakota Charms slowly slips off her old running shoes - she notices your eyes light up, your nose twitches, your pants are getting tight. She takes whiff of her sweaty, smelly, stinky feet.. "PHEW!!! You actually LIKE the smell of my FEET?!" She's a hint of grossed out but a dash of intrigued at your fetish.. She teases you more, pulling off both sneakers to reveal her soaked with sweat, dirty, worn out to the point of having holes in them socks. She scrunches, points, and wiggles her socked tootsie toes in your face, giggling at your stinky foot fetish. "Soo, like do you want to jerk off to my smelly socked feet? Ew.. SNIFF THEM... Really, shove your nose deep into the stinky sweaty smelly little worn out cotton fibers.." She slowly slips off each of her dirty worn out socks, showing off her perfect soft soles glistening with sweat.. She leans in for a sniff to see how funky her feet really are and GAGS! "If you want to get off to these feet you better jerk it hard, jerk it fast.. Cuz I don't know how much longer *I* can even handle the smell myself!" She wiggles, spreads, points her toes; scrunches, flexes her soles - teasing you with that sweet feet meat in your face until she counts you down to cum all over for those sweet stinky sweaty smelly feet! Includes: feet, soles, toes, foot, fetish, shoes, sneakers, socks, wiggling, pointing, wrinkles, scrunches, sweaty, smelly, stinky, POV, brunette, JOI, jerk off instructions, smell fetish.
    Models: Miss Whitney Morgan Fetish Fantasies

Duration: 7 min 33 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 113 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Lay down and enjoy as Nurse Joy from Pokemon tends to your cock. In this first person POV, Nurse Joy lays you down and strokes your cock to get it erect before grinding her pussy and ass on your lap and stripping for you. When she's stripped down naked she has you insert a butt plug into her ass then sucks your dick just long enough to get you ready for a smooth insertion and creampie finish.
    Models: Kosplay_Keri

Duration: 12 min 47 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 108
    Size: 280 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Homewrecker with your wife watching 3: impregnation Your wife is still tied up and gagged in the corner. She knows by now that you belong to Me, and so does your seed. I'm ready to take what's Mine. I'm ovulating. You're going to get Me pregnant, right here with your wife watching! I stand over your hard cock as you lay on the bed. I unzip My black wetlook shorts to reveal the wet pink pussy shining underneath... you want to feel it so bad. I ride your cock reverse cowgirl. I can tell that wifey has never fucked you this good before. I give the best orgasm of your life and let you shoot all that hot cum inside My pussy, getting Me pregnant and destroying your marriage for good. Poor wifey...
    Models: Goddess Lucy

Duration: 9 min 46 s
    Size: 753 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 12 min 35 s
    Size: 914 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A little blackma1l, a little financial domination, a perfect fantasy.
    I, your company accountant, have found out your whole little secret. I mean, you didn't really think I wouldn't see you stealing company earnings to spend on Dommes did you? you should be smarter than that, Mr.CEO. I'm pretty quick to pick up on patterns. At first, I figured I would just take some money from you here and there and fudge the records. But when I saw the increase in your spending, it peaked My interest in a big way. Now I know how much you're willing to spend and how absolutely addicted you are so I have a new little arrangement for you. From now on, you're going to be paying Me. ONLY. Honestly, you don't have a choice. I have far too much incriminating evidence for you to say 'no'.
    Models: Mackayla's Sinpire

Duration: 10 min 41 s
    Size: 671 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

So, now that we have you alone, we want to talk to you about your panty thievery! We know what you've been up to, that you've been sniffing and wanking off into our panties. We're your step-cousins, you pervert! Still, it IS fun to fuck with you and make you jerk off in front of us to our panties. We're even going to make you EAT your cum! I mean, there needs to be SOME sort of punishment, after all. We just have you wrapped around our little fingers and don't see that changing anytime soon...
    Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 9 min 32 s
    Size: 625 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You wouldn't take a Silly Stuff without knowing its history and possible side effects, right? I will teach you something about Aroma that you will find absolutely fascinating. And then I will show you how to use it in a way that will feel incredible.
    Models: Miss Bellerose

Duration: 11 min 19 s
    Size: 659 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This video was a custom request and the name Michael is used throughout. This is a very involved script detailing actual experiences between the viewer and his hairdresser. There is a lot of dirty talk with language such as bad bitch, naughty bitch, etc. The video tells the story and then moves towards POV sex with the viewer. Setting is at the salon in the back room. Visit watchbrooke.com for your very own custom video!
    Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 21 min 54 s
    Size: 1.71 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Would you believe this is my first time combining po ppers & chastity in a clip? I mean it makes sense really...when you're sniffing, you WANT to stroke, you NEED to stroke, you ACHE to stroke and edge and goon more than anything. But I want to torment you a little with that today...mindfuck you into a deeper state of arousal, by keeping you locked up in your cock cage for at least some, if not most, of this clip. Feel the effects that rush has on the rest of your body, and indulge in a little anal play if you need relief especially badly. Otherwise, wait to see if you can master the challenge I have in store for you at the end. You'll need your chastity device to hand
    Models: London Lix

Duration: 10 min 32 s
    Size: 341 MiB
    Download From AnzFile