Page 8195 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 719576958095814581858193819481958196819782058245829586959195 ... LastLast
Results 81,941 to 81,950 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I see how you have been looking at me when you are over. Your friends hot Step-Mom. I know how bad you want me, well no one is here right now...I see what you have when you've been over swimming. Something nice and big under those swim trunks. Do you like what you see? I've been needing something....that hard cock of yours. Isn't your friends Step-Mom so fucking hot? Let me take these tits out, touch them. Bend me over, slide yourself against me. This feels so good! Includes: Dirty Talk, MILF, Virtual Sex, Strip Tease, Topless, Nude, Role Play, Moaning, Recorded in 1080HD
    Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 10 min 16 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 289 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Jade is in the living room waiting for her daughter Savannah. She wants to talk to Savannah because she has been out with her friends a lot lately and she wants to make sure Savannah is practicing safe sex. When Savannah comes home she sits on the couch next to her Step-Mom and It's not long after her Step-Mother starts talking that Savannah realizes her Step-Mom is trying to have "the talk" with her. Savannah assures her Step-Mom that she has nothing to worry about as far as boys are concerned because she actually likes girls more. Jade is very surprised because she had no idea that her daughter was a lesbian. Savannah even tells her Step-Mom that she's been having an affair with her best friend's Step-Mother because she likes older women. Jade is shocked and curious at the same time. She asks Savannah all kinds of questions about her affair. What happens next Jade is no way prepared for Savannah moves in close to her and begins to kiss her and feel her up. She tells her Step-Mom that she has wanted to be with her sexually for some time now. Jade moves away from her daughter and tells her that it is wrong. Savannah dismisses Jades objections and moves in on her Step-Mother. She Coerces Jade onto her back and begins to undress her. Jade tries to resist but Savannah is too strong. Savannah Coerces her mother's legs apart and begins to eat her pussy. Jade moans with forbidden lust as she and her daughter masturbate each other. Savannah gets behind her Step-Mom and imagines what it would be like to thrust a cock into her.
    Models: Forbidden Lesbian Love

Duration: 20 min 36 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 596 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You're back again. Did you miss my voice? You must be addicted to me. You cant help yourself. I start telling you exactly what you want to hear. I give you thorough jerk off instructions and a special cei at the end.
    Models: lilcanadiangirl

Duration: 10 min 55 s
    Size: 860 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Princess Miki - iwantclips

Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 16 min 46 s
    Size: 851 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

No more coercion; you are full blown gay. The days of lusting after my body have been replaced with urges of sucking and fucking dick. As I jam my dick down your throat you are imagining the real thing. Once my cock is nice and lubed up, I'll make you stick that ass up in the air to slide my dick inside of you. My dick is about to make you cum? I wanna look into your eyes when you cum like a gay little bitch.
    Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 5 min 35 s
    Size: 543 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Brittany Lynn is on your bed and she tells you to open your eyes as she has a surprise for you. When you do you see that she has a brand new puffy down jacket. She shows off the Columbia down jacket and knows you love it, then she looks down at your cock and sees just how much you love it. She then slides your big cock into her wet, tight pussy for some POV cock riding fun. As she rides your cock she touches her down jacket all over. She loves the way it feels and how puffy it is. She even plays a bit with the zipper. She then tells you to open your mouth. When you do, she leans down and then spits in your mouth. She knows you can't get enough of her sensual and sweet spit and she loves that. She gets back to the cock riding and down jacket play and stops every now and then for more spitting enjoyment. Her dirty talk about the down jacket is matched by no other and she is getting you right to the edge. She tells you she wants to spit once more in your mouth and as she does you let a huge cumshot go way up deep inside her. She marvels at how much you came and she knows that her new down jacket and sweet spit did the trick. She'll thanks you and lets you know she will give you more down jacket and spitting entertainment anytime you want. Included in this clip: Down Jacket, Spit Fetish, Spitting POV, Riding, Dirty Talk, Puffy Jacket, Columbia Jacket, Jacket, Puffy Down Jacket, POV Riding, POV Down Jacket, Blondes, Brittany Lynn
    Models: Brittanys Sexy Fantasies

Duration: 7 min 9 s
    Size: 205 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Princess Miki - iwantclips

Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 12 min 28 s
    Size: 1.06 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Did you know Aroma got popular because gay men used them to loosen their assholes? Well today we're throwing back to that, you're going to loosen that asshole, first with Aroma, then the biggest toy you own. Play along my little slut you're in for a hell of a night.
    Models: Princess Kaelin

Duration: 17 min 10 s
    Size: 448 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I love making you weak for Me. Getting you fucked up is even more fun. Watching your mind drift further away in an Intox-Fantasy haze. So amusing to control you when you're fucked up. I'm going to make you inhale and stroke, making you fall deeper into submission as you get more fucked up. Good boys add a code to their order: $10 markup: Kez10 | 15% markup: KezBetaTax | Cum Tax: KezJizzTax 50% markup: KezJunkie | 100% markup: WeakForKez | 300% markup: KezIsGod
    Models: Keziah

Duration: 10 min 27 s
    Size: 621 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hey there little boy. I'm happy you're here. I was scared you wouldn't handle the travel. Who am I? You don't remember? That's okay, you'll remember soon enough. No need to be confused of conflicted. You're right where you need to be. You look nervous. Here, try this special serum. Its a mixture of my beautiful scent. Take a nice deep breath in for me and feel that worry dissipate. Come worship my body and don't stop huffing. We're on a different planet together. This place was created for me, and now you're here to be my eternal slave. You never knew how deeply you wanted to be Stole by a space girl until now. Don't try to stop it. Remember this is my world, and any missteps will have consequences so listen closely my sweet sweet boy.
    Models: GoddessJadah

Duration: 19 min 32 s
    Size: 696 MiB
    Download From AnzFile