Page 8190 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 719076908090814081808188818981908191819282008240829086909190 ... LastLast
Results 81,891 to 81,900 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It's the drunkest night of the year and I'm gonna get you more hammered than you've ever been before! I know you're aching to take that first big puff, my little Aroma slut. I slip off my rustling taffeta dress to reveal a sexy garterbelt beneath, as I push hit after hit on you. And before you can catch your breath, it's time for a shot of Having fun! Your my favorite little Having fun puppet, you'll take anything... anyone I put in you. I edge you in your dizzy stupor, encouraging you to take just another puff. You're begging for release while I laugh and push my perfect ass closer to your face. The fun has just begun
    Models: Tease Goddess

Duration: 15 min 45 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 919 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 15 min 15 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 553 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You're totally addicted to Aroma, in a way you could never be to pussy. Look at you, sitting at home jerking off instead of out there trying to get laid. You've just given up haven't you? You've accepted your fate as a Aroma sniffing idiot. Why go out and get rejected when you could be here with me, getting higher and having amazing orgasms. Say it with me as you jerk, Aroma over pussy, Aroma over pussy, and pretend like you even have the choice! HA!
    Models: Princess Kaelin

Duration: 11 min 1 s
    Size: 104 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You just love stroking your cock for Me. But you know what would make it even better? I have just the thing for you today. Don't worry, it won't hurt. Just take a sniff with Me. Go on and hold it in. Feel the high rush throughout your body. There's nothing like it. It makes each stroke feel that much better. Don't stop stroking for Me, loser! I know this can be hard. it's all so much. your dick and your mind are totally overwhelmed.
    Models: Goddess Lindsey

Duration: 9 min 9 s
    Size: 802 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Mandy Flores is an agent from FFA (Femme Fatale Agency). An agency where males request their END under the control of women. Desperate because of financial problems, with a fetish for femme fatales or for any reason, if a man enters into the FFA, he can be sure he will never leave it alive. My client is anxious to play out a simple photo he brought. A sensual ride, his last ride until he gasps his last breath and take the condom full of cum as my trophy....Mandy Flores
    INCLUDES: Executrixxx-Fantasy - BONDAGE SEX - ROPE BONDAGE - BREATH PLAY - Coerced ORGASMS - Coerced EJACULATIONS - SENSUAL DOMINATION - COWGIRL -
    Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 14 min 1 s
    Size: 748 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You can't get enough of my curves in jeans! The way they hug my legs, waist and ass makes you so incredibly horny. There are so many guys who would beg me to take them off but you would rather jerk your dick with them on. You feel so weak around a hot girl in jeans. You can stroke for me, but you'll do it how I say and you get to cum when I say.
    Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 10 min 29 s
    Size: 776 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

*VERY ADDICTIVE* You need this clip to become my weak, Mesmerized stroke zombie. You need my guidance. Nothing feels better.
    Models: Princess Violette

Duration: 23 min 35 s
    Size: 2.00 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I'm going to use you like my toy and ride you up and down. Squatting on you. Then I'm going to bring you on top of me for my pleasure as well. Now since you've done so well with me using you as my toy, you can have me any way you please to make you cum.
    Includes: Virtual Sex, Riding, Missionary, Doggy Style, Dirty Talk, Tease and Denial, Cum for me
    Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 10 min 41 s
    Size: 938 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

In this custom video, cum get ready for a super special treat! Feeling extra kinky today, I decided to add some sexy sneezes to an already sexy POV blow job and foot job for you. First I try using some chhinkini sneezing powder...but it doesnt seem to work very well for me, only a few good sneezes from the powder. So,, I get out my tickle stick and continue the session by tickling my nostrils as sneeze after sneeze explodes onto your cock. You love feeling my sneeze spray hit your cock as I continue to lick suck and seduce you with my sneezes. Half way through I really spice things up by using my smooth perfect feet to stroke you. You especially enjoy my red painted toes and smooth plump soles, and of course, I keep doing as many sneezes as I can while foot stroking your cock. In the end, I finish you off in my warm wet mouth and eagerly swallow down your big hot load.
    Models: Custom Fantasies With Daphney Rose

Duration: 12 min 51 s
    Size: 462 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

(This clip was a 'Custom Request'. No name is mentioned)
    Go and get a plate and place it on your desk in front of you. Any cum that leaks from your tiny dicklet will have to be licked off that plate. I am going to give you some long and very controlling JOI instructions today, you are going to stroke exactly as I tell you. I am going to alternate between fast and slow, and command you play with your balls and ass for Me. Ill command exactly how many fingers you will use to stroke, and where you stroke. The whole time, I am going to laugh and humilate you for being such a pathetic little stroking addict who can't help but wank to a beautiful Dommes instructions. I am going to take you to the edge over and over, making sure you catch every little drop of pre-cum on that plate, ready for you to lick off once I am finished with you. I will allow you release, but only under My strict instructions. I make you jerk faster and faster before finally giving you countdown... When I get to 1, you must stop stroking and cum by only squeezing the base of your little pindick and thrusting. Now, lick up all that mess for My amusement...
    Models: MistressLolaRuin

Duration: 23 min 3 s
    Size: 758 MiB
    Download From AnzFile