Page 8173 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 717376738073812381638171817281738174817581838223827386739173 ... LastLast
Results 81,721 to 81,730 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This is a very sexy instructional Aroma jerk off instruction clip that you simply cannot miss! I am wearing my sexy fishnet dress and my bling heels and this outfit in combination with me not wearing any panties is going to drive you absolutely wild! I start out making you jerk slow for me... just enough to get the really pumping. I get you worked up wanting more and more until I make you stop and take a hit from your Aroma. I get you fucked out of your mind and high as a kite as I am instructing you to jerk your dick at the pace I choose. I keep this going until you simply cannot take anymore and I allow you to have the best orgasm of your life! You are going to need days to recover from this one! Customer Review: "Wow... thank you very much. I'm lost for words, I didn't quite expect as much as you delivered. I need some recovery time now, I think my brain is as empty as my balls now. You made it feel very special indeed, thanks again for your time and effort!" You'll like this video if you enjoy: Jerk Off Instruction - Masturbation Instruction - JOI - Tit Worship - Masturbation - Aroma Intox-Fantasy Presented to you in 1920x1080 true high definition.
    Models: Fetish Princess Kristi

Duration: 15 min 59 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 969 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You have shrunk yourself down, just to spy on me as I clean my house.....well you better be prepared! I have worked up an appetites as I have been cleaning...and you look like the BEST SNACK!
    Models: Farrah's Fetish Factory

Duration: 3 min 50 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 127 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

** This is a custom I decided to share. No names were used** You can't stop staring - you're obsessed with my tits! And you always get so close to seeing them. Hoping maybe I'll slip up? Ha. Keep staring loser, and keep dreaming. I want you to stroke and edge to this clip... and who knows... maybe I'll even give you a cum countdown!
    Good boys send tributes & use markup codes:
    $10 ~ appreciation
    $25 ~ beta Tax
    $50 ~ small dick tax
    $100 ~ cum tax
    $666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax
    +100% ~ KezJunkie
    +500% ~ WeakForKez
    +1000% ~ KezIsGod
    Models: Keziah

Duration: 8 min 36 s
    Size: 502 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Part 2 of 3 from a Custom Video: Step-Sister Slaves Nikki Delano and Tia Cyrus are bound, standing back to back in their birdcage. Their hair is tied together, their limbs tied, feeding tubes are inserted up their pussies and asses. They wait helpless for their master the Beast. When He decides it's time to feed them he turns on the pumps, sending old cum into their bodies. Next he feeds them orally, stuffing a dildo into their mouths and pumping so much cum into them it starts to seep out through their mouths even as they desperately suck it in. The Beast leaves them there, sobbing, coated in fluids, awaiting His pleasure.
    Models: provillain

Duration: 6 min 24 s
    Size: 334 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You have had a tough day and need to release your stress on something. More specifically: someone. I ask you how I can help, and you reply "I want to fuck your tight, little hole". I smile, turn around, and slide my dress off while on all fours. I spread my pussy lips and you stop me. I was completely mistaken by which hole you meant. Without much of a fight, I give in and use my spit as lube, fingering my ass until I'm ready for you to slide in. It hurts, but I won't stop you. You occasionally take your cock out to spread my cheeks and examine my gaped asshole. It's not too long before we're both cumming together.
    Models: PleasantAme

Duration: 8 min 57 s
    Resolution: 1440 x 2 560
    Size: 662 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Let me take control of absolutely everything. Your stroking, your orgasm, even when you're allowed to breathe or not. I make you hold your breath multiple times, extending the length as I progress with my jerk off instructions. At the very end, you will hold your breath for the longest amount of time yet, followed by a cum countdown which you will CONTINUE to hold your breath through as you have an amazing orgasm.

MAKE PRINCESS HAPPY WITH A MARKUP CODE! 50% Markup code: PAYPIPER 100% Markup code: WEAK4PIPER 200% Markup code: PAMPERPIPER
    Models: Princess Piper

Duration: 13 min 1 s
    Size: 409 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I love how weak you get when you see my perfection... just the soles of my feet make you puddy in my hands. I love draining your little wallet... so while I talk, get on your knees and hit that tribute button over and over...
    Models: goddessfiona1

Duration: 7 min 7 s
    Size: 234 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You continue to fall for my tit clips no matter how hard I humiliate or reject you.

Tit subs cannot get enough of my beautifully perfect breasts.

Listen as you stare. I want my message to sink in that you are nothing more than a cash cow for my blessed breasts.

NEVER FORGET MARK UP CODE "Tits"
    Models: Pay To Obey Meggerz

Duration: 6 min 20 s
    Size: 466 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

From a custom video. You are my guy friend and I always notice you checking me out. You confess to me that you love fit, muscular women. I'm amused and intrigued by this and decide to have a little fun with you... your jaw is already on the ground from seeing me in my tiny, micro blue bikini... but when you see my muscles flex, you just can't handle how sexy I look. I flex and show you my rock hard abs and defined obliques... my toned, muscular round ass, and the most spectacular of all... my chest muscles & biceps that are so strong, I can make them bounce. Everytime you see my biceps bounce and my chest muscles pop, you feel like you are going to burst! To tease you further, I do a little workout in front of you with some bicep curls to accentuate my bulging biceps and shoulders and bouncing pecs. I also do some squats so you can see my muscular, round ass flex. I love how turned on you get when I show you my hard body. I want you to stroke yourself and cum while you're worshipping my bouncing biceps and popping chest!
    Models: Inked Asian Goddess Siren Thorn

Duration: 6 min 45 s
    Size: 170 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Today's CBT session is an exercise in contrasts. It's an intense sensory juxtaposition. First you'll receive overwhelming pleasure, and then you'll subject yourself to a big dose of CBT suffering. I'll make you suffer. I'll make you hurt. I'll make you ache. But not just yet. First, I'll make you feel pure euphoria. You start stroking, nice and slow. Drooling over my teasing body, you're savoring every sensual stroke, unmitigated by pain. It's an incredible treat of sensory pleasure, and it feels even better when you know that pain is waiting on the other side. A tiny jolt of pain, and then long, pleasurable jerks. It's not time for the Torment to begin just yet, but you know it will be soon. The anticipation builds. Slowly the pain creeps in. Bit by bit, the level of agony I inflict increases. It hurts, but somehow the Torment makes the pleasure that much more sweet. Pleasure or pain, you don't know which one you prefer. They melt together, they mix together, the complement one another so sweetly. And then it's full on CBT. Balls aching, cock in pain...
    Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 28 min 24 s
    Size: 788 MiB
    Download From AnzFile