Page 8141 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 714176418041809181318139814081418142814381518191824186419141 ... LastLast
Results 81,401 to 81,410 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 8 min 0 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 665 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Feel yourself getting harder and harder by the second as you struggle to catch a breath. I'll walk you through this so you get the most out of your gasping orgasm. It feels so good to surrender and sacrifice for Goddess Lindsay, doesn't it? Choking yourself as you stroke to no end, gasping for air and worshipping my perfect, curvy petite body. There's really no Goddess like me who can make you feel the way you feel. You're all mine to torment and tease, all the while I take your breath away.

Good boys will use:

LOVELINDSAY for 50% Markup
    BITCH4LINDSAY for 100% Markup
    SLAVE4LINDSAY for 250% Markup
    SLUT4LINDSAY for 300% Markup
    TAX4LINDSAY for 500% Markup
    DEVOTED2LINDSAY for 1000% Markup
    Models: Bratty Lindsay

Duration: 11 min 20 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 848 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It's been brought to My attention that some tit freaks can't afford My rates, and that just isn't fair! How selfish of Me to forget that billions of horny boys exist without the funds to acquire My clips. Time for Me to do something about that, because you ALL need My training, My attention, My dominance, My boobs. So here's 20 minutes for the boys who can't spare hundreds. At a very fair $1 per minute, you certainly should be able to save up and splurge on this. I'd make it free if I could, but let's consider this a non-profit effort. And it's definitely 20 minutes of shiny tits! No tricks here. I'd never! I even talk to you and offer some words of wisdom, Domme to sub. Just make sure you watch the entire clip for a very special reward. Welcome to the CharityDomme movement. We truly do care about your masturbatory needs. Be sure to check the charitydom and charitydomme keywords once they're available, to find more generous Femdom content like this. CODES FOR THE TRULY OBEDIENT My favorite subbies will buy with mark up code 1GOODBOY The rest of you will buy with one of the following markup codes 1GOODBOY MYGOODBOY SERVINGVIOLET LOSERABUSE BROKEFUCKTAX
    Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 20 min 34 s
    Size: 1.48 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

To continue your journey, you have the choice to end with Option A or Option B. This will be the first choice, a collection of nasty little activities to further your spiral into genital despair. You are so blinded by my glorious ass, and demanding mouth that you are eager to please.You should expect no less, you deserve it for being such a lowly male. Women rule the world, and this proves it. You desecrate your body for me, and love every second of it. What does it feel like to be powerless? Do you have what it takes to opt for Option B as well? Only brave boys survive both rounds...not like I care.
    Models: Kerri Kings Clip Store

Duration: 3 min 11 s
    Size: 96.1 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This is your entry for a chance to win a 15 minute custom clip by Me. The winner will be drawn on August 5th, 2018 and the custom will be made within 7 days after the description is received. The perfect opportunity for those on a budget or those who just want to test their luck. You may purchase this clip as many times as you'd like, each purchase counts as one entry. Winner will be chosen by a random generator. Plus, even if you don't win I still look hot while explaining the rules.
    Models: GoddessJadah

Duration: 2 min 42 s
    Size: 70.1 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This JOI game consists of 5 rounds. Follow the rules and let's see how long you can last, shall we? This clip is sure to improve your stamina as time goes on. I will be surprised if you last all 5 rounds the first time you watch it!
    Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 14 min 12 s
    Size: 434 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You are going to commit the ultimate sin of blasphemy for me. I am going to fuck you up on Aroma and mesmerize you with devilish allure. You are going to entranced by my rubber tits. Sniff for me, sin for me... commit the ultimate satanic act for me... lets see if you dare...
    Models: Empress Poison

Duration: 9 min 31 s
    Size: 392 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Calli is nearly ready for a busy day of filming, but first she needs breakfast - a nice big bowl of cereal. Little does she know that a tiny man is standing on her table, watching her eat. She doesn't even notice him tumble into her cereal bowl and she scoops him up onto her spoon. She has no idea as she crunches up her breakfast that he is in her mouth too, rolling around her teeth and tongue. After a few more mouthfuls, she swallows him with the rest of her cereal.
    Models: CalliRose

Duration: 5 min 18 s
    Size: 473 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I walk in to see you humping a pillow.
    I decide to help you out by grabbing my strap on and making you suck it before I fuck your asshole with it.
    Models: DestinationKat

Duration: 10 min 31 s
    Size: 1.12 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

ClaraKitty fucks herself with a dildo in this cam show recording. She gets fully nude and orgasms twice with her vibrator.. (FULLY NUDE) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *
    Models: clarakitty

Duration: 10 min 41 s
    Size: 1.21 GiB
    Download From AnzFile